• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5930 posts in this topic

Posted

She makes this pity party every once and a while. If she wants to be done with youtube, than just be done with youtube.

Posted

I only have one thing to say: Go home Brianna Japan isn’t it for you. If you have endometriosis it’s best to get help at home and not abroad, the same goes for your mental health. There is no point trying to prove anything and make yourself look unique/speak all when at the of the day you are struggling and feeling beyond low. 

It’s not cute to tough it out when you don’t need to. Learn to give up, it’s bad you can always go back especially if you’re looking at grad school you need to be as healthy as possible and have the appropriate copping mechanism. 

Posted

this bitch so annoying just get on your damn meds and just be done with YouTube like fuck 

Posted

Nah she was just saying she wasn't doing YouTube because she was "over it". Now she has to come back with a pity party to get viewers to stay. I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest. 

Posted

So she literally just admitted breaking her visa law on camera? Let's just speed up the process then 

Posted

well boo fucking hoo bri get back on your meds ffs

Posted (edited)

For those who don't want to watch the video:

• She's "dealing with a lot of loss, dealing with a lot of big emotions" recently (a reference to her bff dumping her ass??)
  • She's been off her meds for 200-something days now and is starting to realize they were helping her cope
  • She's in her third year of university and wants to get her masters in Japan 
    • imo this is so stupid like I get wanting to achieve goals and push yourself but she's obviously lonely and isolated and not getting the help she needs in Japan so why does she stay there?
  • She's currently working 2 1/2 or 3 jobs--calls one a "half" job because it's not nine to five which makes it sound like the other two jobs are full time but BITCH you can't work more than 28 hours on a student visa so either you're breaking the law or you're being dishonest
  • Because she works so much and also goes to school she "doesn't have a single day" to herself so today she skipped school
  • She has endometriosis, so she constantly feels like she's dying
  • Feeling very overwhelmed and at a loss because of all her mental illness; starts crying
  • Acknowledges she's been engaging in a lot of toxic behaviors but claims it's only toward herself and not toward anyone else
    • Suicidal ideology is specifically what she's referring to
  • No one understands!!! One bad day can kill me!
    • One second she's happy and then moments later she's contemplating suicide like GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS??????
    • "That's not normal" no shit it's not normal get back on your meds
  • Only "wants peace" but claims there's nothing she can do to help herself

tl;dr she hasn't been posting content because she's in a bad place mentally and hasn't been enjoying it.

idk how i feel about it; she's done so much shit and refused to get help for so long that I just don't have it in me to feel pity for her. Like I don't want anyone to be in a place where they're contemplating suicide, but she knows she has BPD and she supposedly has been actually clinically diagnosed with it and has had access to meds in the past so I don't understand why suddenly she refuses to medicate this mental illness that could potentially kill her. Like girl, what the fuck are you doing, use this huge low point to get help instead of constantly seeking validation online jfc. 

I can't help but wonder if Bri thinks she'll be a failure if she has to leave Japan and doesn't finish school there. I mean she has this idea of getting a masters in Japan and if she went back home before she finished the bachelors that would not help her case at all.

But in her current state it's not worth it for her to stay. If anything it'd hurt her way more to keep going instead of just going back to the US and picking things up from there. Or just giving up the apartment and staying in a dorm and taking her meds. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Bri. Repeat after me: "The Internet is not my therapist."

Done. Problem solved. Get help. Nobody will give you shit for handling real life stuff in a constructive way. Get off social media and take all that time for real friends and real work. 

Posted

i've lost so much respect for this girl that i don't even feel sorry for her one bit.

Posted

What the hell does she even like about Japan? She complains about the food, she's always broke, she says she's harassed constantly, she refuses to dress to the country's standards, she complains about hair dressers, she complains landlords are racist. The list goes on

Posted

So she literally just admitted breaking her visa law on camera? Let's just speed up the process then 

Oh she broke the visa laws a long ass time ago. Sex work is not allowed on a student visa. 

Yeah bri I know you lurk here and if you want your master's here because of the bragging rights, trust me. It's not worth it. You may be able to dick around in your undergrad but grad school is completely different. You will fail if you don't show up to class. You will not have a day off. There are less scholarships for master's students. They will not laugh off your bullshit because you represent your professor. You will need healthy coping mechanisms if you want any hope of surviving grad school. I've seen people fall into utter chaos because of the stress and those people are neurotypicals. 

Go back to America if you really wanna do grad school because you won't last a minute here if they even accept your problematic ass. 

Posted

What the hell does she even like about Japan? She complains about the food, she's always broke, she says she's harassed constantly, she refuses to dress to the country's standards, she complains about hair dressers, she complains landlords are racist. The list goes on

Because it’s easier being the helpless victim than actually doing something about her shitty life.  

Bri knows that if she goes back to the US, people are going to actually see her for the leeching, untalented individual she is. Yes, she can still claim racism and unfair advantages, but a good chunk of the country would totally be accepting of a Black Latinx woman.

But in Japan, she can blame it on external factors such as “people are racist and not giving me a chance!” or “i’m broke because I’m a foreigner living abroad!”. She can continue to use Japan as the scapegoat for her failures and just e-beg the whole time.  

Posted

Because it’s easier being the helpless victim than actually doing something about her shitty life.  

Bri knows that if she goes back to the US, people are going to actually see her for the leeching, untalented individual she is. Yes, she can still claim racism and unfair advantages, but a good chunk of the country would totally be accepting of a Black Latinx woman.

But in Japan, she can blame it on external factors such as “people are racist and not giving me a chance!” or “i’m broke because I’m a foreigner living abroad!”. She can continue to use Japan as the scapegoat for her failures and just e-beg the whole time.  

The irony is that black people are generally treated better in Japan than much of America. There are quite a few black YouTubers out there who will testify to this. It's also common knowledge that many black American military personnel who were stationed in Japan quit after their tour to stay in Japan due to the better race conditions.

Posted

The irony is that black people are generally treated better in Japan than much of America. There are quite a few black YouTubers out there who will testify to this. It's also common knowledge that many black American military personnel who were stationed in Japan quit after their tour to stay in Japan due to the better race conditions.

I mean, despite the racism / xenophobia I may experience in Japan, if you'd give me a chance between going to Osaka or stay in the US even for free in a fucking mansion, I'd take Japan any day (over the US police and their gun non control laws)

Also, this is your monthly reminder that Brianna "Morena in Japan" Slaughter is an alleged rapist, who sent her followers to doxx the girl who accused her of sexual assault and never addressed that shit storm ever again.

So like... Don't feel bad for her (I feel like someone should edit the first pages of this thread to reflect all the shit she's done that made me loose all good will for that bish.)

Posted

And another reminder that, despite all this and random anons salty feelings, Morena can not be and has not been racist. Neither this, nor willful ignorance and self-hate will change history.

dude shut up