• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6229 posts in this topic

Posted

CE773E3F-DCF7-4611-AA02-9EB25046634A.thu674D5C1C-780A-4626-ABFF-9058B2570962.thu

Posted

CE773E3F-DCF7-4611-AA02-9EB25046634A.thu674D5C1C-780A-4626-ABFF-9058B2570962.thu

I'm calling the police 

Posted

Looks like Bri got money in time to pay rent

Capture.JPGgg.thumb.JPG.977eabf4af6f1a75

Posted (edited)

If they have to beg to not be in the red why do they not move? 

Edited by CareyAisha
pronouns

Posted

aww, too bad! Wish she would get kicked out and move into dorms and maybe she will have more money lol

Posted

No wonder the landlord gets bothered by Bri. They need to be nagged to pay rent, can barely pay rent and when they do, it’s only a portion of it. Any landlord would be annoyed.

But yeah, say its cuz you’re a foreigner.

Posted

Bri: ''sT0p cAlLinG m3 QuEeN1!!1!''

Also Bri: ''from ur fav pan 🍞 queen''

PICK. A. STRUGGLE.

Related image

cancer queen collecting struggles like pokemon yoooo

Posted

This bitch loves throwing around the word masc like it's nothing lmao there's literally nothing masc about her look here??? Does she think wearing pants, a button up shirt, and tied-up hair make her masculine I'm genuinely trying to understand what goes through her head

Posted

FC4B3AA1-3439-4CFB-B69C-A4E2823E436D.thumore fake gender bs 

Posted

My tinfoil hat of the day is that her rent wasn't on the line and hasn't been for months. She always magically manages to make it out just in time. I really think she's just scamming for money. She's an unruly bad tenant who never pays on time and is a foreigner? Idk a single Japanese landlord that would put up with that bullshit. 

Posted

bri saying she's not homesick and has no plans to move back to the united states after she graduates is so funny considering she takes every moment she can to shit on japan and their culture. who wanna bet that she'll either :

a)continue to scam her followers during her post-graduation grace period

B)become an english teacher

c)go off to korea or osaka for a masters 

Posted (edited)

My tinfoil hat of the day is that her rent wasn't on the line and hasn't been for months. She always magically manages to make it out just in time. I really think she's just scamming for money. She's an unruly bad tenant who never pays on time and is a foreigner? Idk a single Japanese landlord that would put up with that bullshit. 

THIS.

Japanese rental contracts are SUPER strict unlike other countries specially with foreigners. If she was 1 month behind on rent she would be kicked out immediately.

I also doubt the real estate office in charge of the property and the owner are aware of the pole she installed. If that’s the case, she will be under DEEP. SHIT. When she moves out (or gets kicked out).

Edited by Misato
grammar

Posted

Who is giving her money? Please spend it on yourself or your parents! I’m sorry but if someone is constantly asking for money instead of helping them out every single time, I will try to give them advice on how to save and be financially responsible.

I agree with the two posts above. It’s a known fact that Japanese people are super strict with renting out to foreigners for this specific reason. They’re always wary that they won’t pay on time. 

I thought her pole was barely attached because of that specific reason. She knows she would get in trouble by having that in an apartment that she is renting (or at least I would hope so).

Posted (edited)

Not a tinfoil idea as mentioned before, Bri honestly never really needed the money and there is no convincing me that she did. I bet her ass just wanted money to spend on some frivolous ass shit. She’s really something 😒😒 honestly any true fans of hers are fucking dumb af for letting her take advantage of them.

Right now she’s reposting dumb shit like this as if shes deep af. She definitely should blame herself because post like these on her story shows the ridiculous length her ass is willing to go to avoid accountability for any of her ridiculous actions.

There are real people who are victimized and then there is this fkn goblin who wants to act like she’s a spiritually grown ass girl.

E88CF6A2-BCD8-4CAA-BDFE-127877450282.thu

Edited by TyrellWytch