• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6229 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow. Okay Idek where to start and don't want to cause any drama (well there already is on this) . I only made this account to explain how I feel about this girl. As someone who used to be a fan of her both hurts and angers me. When I first came to the thread on her I thought it wasn't going to be a a big deal but boy was I wrong. I knew that she was rude but what she's done in the past takes the cake. This thread opened my eyes to see Bri's true colors and it disappoints me gravely. I am aware of what happened to her when she was younger and I believe this is some of the causes of her behavior (hating men bc she was raped, treated differently by her family bc of her race, etc.). However, this is no excuse to act so cruel for no reason. Not everyone is the same. It's just...whew. She wanted to move to Japan but doesn't speak that much Japanese, bashes the people there, disrespect their culture and so on. If you gonna move to another country you need to adjust to the culture bc it's not gonna be like America (in certain cases). Now that I think about her first few vids ex: The vid where she got upset at the hair salon and hoeing in Japan 101, were just so hateful. I pitied this "beautiful" human being when I watched her vid on how to deal with depression, bpd and so one but now all I see is an ugly sexist, racist woman. She does shit yet wonders why the things that occur to her happen .As a west indian/American it angers me because she makes Americans like me and others look bad. Especially black women and or black people in general, there's already enough discrimination against us bc of ppl like her. It disappoints me that she acts like this, gets away with it and still has fans; along with making everything about race. Well guess what Bri, it's not always about fucking race YOU'RE there one who's making it about race no one else is. I can't believe she allegedly raped a poor girl (Idk if it's true or not) yet she was raped as a teenager. She needs a reality check fast bc shit may get worse for her. I wish that she take responsibility for her actions but nope. It fucking hurts to see another black woman make us look like we're horrible people. I could go on and on about this person but I don't want people to read more than they have. And she fucking bashes men like they're the worse thing, Bri if you see this: I used to support you hell, even wanted to meet you and tell you that things will be okay. But not anymore, do us a favor: take some responsibility, stop making us women/Americans/black people look bad. As a representative of the black community we don't claim her.

TL;DR: I'm pissed about Bri and her shitty behavior blah blah blah she makes us look bad blah blah blah (sorry if I wrote too much/unnecessary stuff/sounded harsh I just wanted to get it off my chest) (Also sorry if it's just all over the place/doesn't make sense) 

edit: Okay there might be another post similar to this bc I thought this one wouldn't show up

yeah i was in the same boat, was a fan after her hoe in japan vid because it was different, but after a while i kinda found her personlity off putting and her makeup ... Found this thread and oh god. i Was here when the allegaed rape was posted and oh god i do truly believe her. Bri is a shit human and has a god complex and a victim complex at the same time! I felt bad for her at first but honeslty i dont believe shit she says anymore. Dont really follow her at all and just look at the thread if im bored. And this thread was alot more active before and has died of (sadly i enjoyed the tea) i think the same thing will happend to bri. LIke she is fucked even trying to get a job in japan, and what she doing to do in the US with that degree? Any company looking her up online will turn her down, this girl was selling like nudes and shit and put up a webshoip for her bf stolen goods!! She talks about smoking weed over there and other shit WHICH IS highly illegal and could get her deported. So i mean you reap what you sow.

Posted

yeah i was in the same boat, was a fan after her hoe in japan vid because it was different, but after a while i kinda found her personlity off putting and her makeup ... Found this thread and oh god. i Was here when the allegaed rape was posted and oh god i do truly believe her. Bri is a shit human and has a god complex and a victim complex at the same time! I felt bad for her at first but honeslty i dont believe shit she says anymore. Dont really follow her at all and just look at the thread if im bored. And this thread was alot more active before and has died of (sadly i enjoyed the tea) i think the same thing will happend to bri. LIke she is fucked even trying to get a job in japan, and what she doing to do in the US with that degree? Any company looking her up online will turn her down, this girl was selling like nudes and shit and put up a webshoip for her bf stolen goods!! She talks about smoking weed over there and other shit WHICH IS highly illegal and could get her deported. So i mean you reap what you sow.

Does she still even have a job??? Back then she mentioned that she was teaching kids English and Spanish (which apparently she's bad at speaking although she grew up with native Spanish speakers). And my dumbass believed her when she said that she didn't rape that one girl. That's a huge YIKES and speaking of her bf, when I used to follow her I saw on her story that she was checking out his posts with other girls.When she started laughing/screaming in a crazy way and zoomed into her face that creeped me out (sorry for being ot). At first her ex bf seemed cool and cute despite being a thug/thief but after seeing this thread it's just... he's her equal. And I'm gonna be brutally honest, although I try to avoid drama and stuff like this I'm enjoy this tea as much as you are. I'm just gonna say this even if it's hypocritical bc I'm a shitty person like her but not as bad: She's one of the worst people I've seen online, she needs help ASAP and again a reality check fast. She may get away with stuff like this for a while but one day all of this crap is gonna come back to haunt her and trust me it'll sting like hell. I'm hoping that someone makes a vid on her (like content cop) so people see the way she acts. But at the same time (not defending her) she gets her shit together.

Posted

will bri ever go back to the U.S once she graduate (if she will graduate) and what kind of a job will she get? she seems to not take her studies seriously tho.

Posted (edited)

will bri ever go back to the U.S once she graduate (if she will graduate) and what kind of a job will she get? she seems to not take her studies seriously tho.

She still says she wants to work for the UN, which isn't going to happen unless she gets a very low job. They generally have deep background checks and would find out about her actions. Political science majors who want a serious political career are told to keep things squeaky clean, she ruined her chances the moment she uploaded hoeing videos.

Diagnosed mental illness also is a bar on a lot of political jobs. Something I don't agree with, but that also is heavily against her. A lot of important jobs have rigid mental health screenings, but she published a "novel" about her bad mental health.

Edited by blackberries27

Posted

I'm not sure how many options she would have but to return to the US. She could stay in Asia as an english teacher, leaving every three or so years to renew her visa and be just like every other expat in Japan. Nothing special. But then she may still get turned down by higher paying schools for her past in Japan. But maybe other less developed, wealthy, or popular countries in Asia would take her as an English teacher.

To live anywhere else outside of the US long term she would need a real career style job or to be a student unless she wanted to serve communities in Africa and that is way to labor intensive for her. If she were from Europe she could travel the EU or continue her studies for a low price but for a US student to study in a lot of countries either costs a lot of money that she seems not to have or you have to have fairly good grades. She may be able to swing her way into a European masters program but I feel pretty doubtful. Plus she'd hate it, manners are expected there and unlike Japan they won't excuse rude Americans.

In the US maybe she could get an apprenticeship in a trade or join a two year trade school. Trades like welding or plumbing are in demand and shockingly well paid, but its an uphill battle in those jobs for women, more-so for women of color. Also in the US she could maybe get a teaching certificate and teach in under-served communities. Places that are poor or dangerous will take anyone with very low credentials for fairly good pay. 

(Can you tell I'm trying to plan my post college steps)

Posted

Does anyone know if the university she's studying at actually gives out academic degrees or just certificates? Like if she graduates, can she immediately go for a master degree or does she have to do an extra year in between to get the right qualifications?
I don't think she'll be able to teach in an actual school, those schools probably do background checks as well. There are so many people who want to teach and as a school if you can choose between a person who has an English (and teaching) degree from an American university or a person with a political degree from a Japanese school, I'd say they will go for the American degree. Unless she's actually studying at a highly respected university in Japan, but I can't see a prestige uni keeping her on as a student with all her shenanigans, so her uni is probably not that respected.

Posted

I'm not sure how many options she would have but to return to the US. She could stay in Asia as an english teacher, leaving every three or so years to renew her visa and be just like every other expat in Japan. Nothing special. But then she may still get turned down by higher paying schools for her past in Japan. But maybe other less developed, wealthy, or popular countries in Asia would take her as an English teacher.

To live anywhere else outside of the US long term she would need a real career style job or to be a student unless she wanted to serve communities in Africa and that is way to labor intensive for her. If she were from Europe she could travel the EU or continue her studies for a low price but for a US student to study in a lot of countries either costs a lot of money that she seems not to have or you have to have fairly good grades. She may be able to swing her way into a European masters program but I feel pretty doubtful. Plus she'd hate it, manners are expected there and unlike Japan they won't excuse rude Americans.

In the US maybe she could get an apprenticeship in a trade or join a two year trade school. Trades like welding or plumbing are in demand and shockingly well paid, but its an uphill battle in those jobs for women, more-so for women of color. Also in the US she could maybe get a teaching certificate and teach in under-served communities. Places that are poor or dangerous will take anyone with very low credentials for fairly good pay. 

(Can you tell I'm trying to plan my post college steps)

These are the same thoughts I have in regards to ethots and their future. 

because so many are being hoes all over the internet knowing damn well any future employer can look then up and see their bull shit. 

Because these ethots gotta be realistic. Their good look are not going to last forever and they have to get a real job some where.  

so what are their plans when all the hoeing stops? 

Posted

Does anyone know if the university she's studying at actually gives out academic degrees or just certificates? Like if she graduates, can she immediately go for a master degree or does she have to do an extra year in between to get the right qualifications?
I don't think she'll be able to teach in an actual school, those schools probably do background checks as well. There are so many people who want to teach and as a school if you can choose between a person who has an English (and teaching) degree from an American university or a person with a political degree from a Japanese school, I'd say they will go for the American degree. Unless she's actually studying at a highly respected university in Japan, but I can't see a prestige uni keeping her on as a student with all her shenanigans, so her uni is probably not that respected.

The university does give out degrees since I wanted to apply there and my university has an exchange agreement with her university. The issues is that she’s lazy so even going to a better university like university of Tokyo or a US university probably wouldn’t help her. She pretty much is working against her own future 

Posted

It's so hard to feel sorry for her. Why did she move to an expensive country with no solid plan to make money for paying rent and tuition? Why not work a part time job and pay for community college in the states and then study in japan? 

Of course your landlord is going to be on your ass if you don't pay them your rent on time, especially if it costs that much. Like what does she expect? 

Posted

'because I' m a foreigner' - yeah sure... :alpacafedup: it's always someone else's fault, isn't it? 

Posted

Am I supposed to feel sorry for her?

Posted

lmao bri what does being a foreigner have to do with you being behind on your rent? the only thing her being a foreigner effects in this is the fact that her landlord will probably never want to rent to another foreigner again after this. thanks for living up to the stereotypes that screw the rest of us over; move back to your fucking dorm.

she spent all summer clubbing and drinking which is an extremely expensive 'hobby' sorry but i have literally zero pity for this dipshit.