• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5914 posts in this topic

Posted

sweetie sit yo ass down you aint vip here

Posted

067BFEA2-12A7-4480-B217-7417B2414561.thu1E1FC9A8-96A3-4FCC-9DC9-4CCCE11294B2.thu

Jose isn’t apparently friends with Brianna anymore too? lmao bitch losing friends lIke nothinggggg but im not surprised lmfaoo

Posted

if she really fucked her best friend's boyfriend then she sunk even deeper ew

Posted

Ok so – apparently Jose is back with Keira, Jose and Brianna ain‘t following each other anymore as well as Keira and Brianna ain‘t following each other. 

I 👏NEED👏SOME👏TEA👏

281C7B46-F910-4452-8BE6-31A8DF3AE4BB.jpeg

Posted

sis just quit youtube forever cos we don't need you there. thanks!

IMG_7001.thumb.PNG.a88cf28a0be154fd2243f

Posted

Ok so – apparently Jose is back with Keira, Jose and Brianna ain‘t following each other anymore as well as Keira and Brianna ain‘t following each other. 

I 👏NEED👏SOME👏TEA👏

why would Keira take him back after that...... eughh, I kind of hoped she would do better than any guy who would consider Bri in any capacity. But then again, she was bffs with Bri for the longest and you know that saying about how birds of a feather flock together :/ but I guess I’ll hold my judgement until I know the entire story. Except for Brianna, fuck her

Posted

I 👏NEED👏SOME👏TEA👏

What if Briana lied about Jose cheating on Keira to try and break them up but got caught. 

Idk I just really want to know specially with Bri saying nothing about this. 

Posted

Admitting she hasn’t even done her lesson plans for her second job and the makeup was really for when she is taking selfies.

Lord, help that person. I hope they're not learning a language from her. They'll think they know the language, fly to that country, and go back home with a missing kidney and half a liver.

Posted

why would Keira take him back after that...... eughh, I kind of hoped she would do better than any guy who would consider Bri in any capacity. But then again, she was bffs with Bri for the longest and you know that saying about how birds of a feather flock together :/ but I guess I’ll hold my judgement until I know the entire story. Except for Brianna, fuck her

Just to be clear, we don’t know anything about the situation. All we know is that Bri (might have been) was living with Jose, so for all we know, they might’ve just been roommates or he was crashing at her place for a bit. We have no idea if she made a move or if he made a move or if this is even the reason that Keira and Jose aren’t friends with Bri anymore.

Although, it’s kind of funny that they’re not all friends and K+J are together considering that Bri credits herself for getting them together in the first place, lmao.

Posted

1425B309-DA67-4FE3-8805-787F72C3357D.thu5DC07FF1-54E7-4393-A620-7EDD12AB0B76.thu

A second novel 🙄 wonder if she’ll write lies and exaggerate how her best friend, Keira, turned her back on her. 

Back at it with the “they/them” are the pronouns Bri identifies with but will post how “she/her” are struggling.

Bri is doing another woe is me my life has been hard but look at me pushing on. Look at me being strong and blaming others for shitty consequences that come from me being a twat.

Posted

1425B309-DA67-4FE3-8805-787F72C3357D.thu5DC07FF1-54E7-4393-A620-7EDD12AB0B76.thu

A second novel 🙄 wonder if she’ll write lies and exaggerate how her best friend, Keira, turned her back on her. 

Back at it with the “they/them” are the pronouns Bri identifies with but will post how “she/her” are struggling.

Bri is doing another woe is me my life has been hard but look at me pushing on. Look at me being strong and blaming others for shitty consequences that come from me being a twat.

Why does she continue to go to uni dressed like she was going to a summer party on the beach? Gurl it's almost October get a grip!

(Also her life is sad boo-fucking-hoo if it's so hard go back to the US you leech.)

Posted (edited)

sorry for the quote. It wouldn't go away.

It's good she's quit YouTube and may be attending class and attempting to warn money without begging. 

But gremlin, take care of yourself and take your medicine. You don't get to complain about your health while neglecting to actually treat your condition.

Also, what happened to also identifying by he/him? 🤔Did we forget which pronouns we identified by?

Edited by Sugi

Posted

What sorta bitch dresses like this in Japan