• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5830 posts in this topic

Posted

why does she only have one facial expression

Posted

she just smells like idk how to explain but she looks like she smells like garbage 

Posted

she just smells like idk how to explain but she looks like she smells like garbage 

well she is garbage so most likely she'll smell like one.

brianna be like:

IMG_6967.thumb.GIF.31457e4439494dec21640

Posted (edited)

Nevermind.

Edited by star_gazing

Posted

she looks like she smells like sink

Posted

Can someone give her $2 for some deodorant and body wash, please my eye sockets and nostrils can sense the mustiness from here

Posted

Screenshot_(199).thumb.png.790ce8d507d75

What does this even mean? I've never heard of anyone doing that? 

Posted

What does this even mean? I've never heard of anyone doing that? 

there's some stupid cosmo mag style "sex advice" of dabbing a bit of yr pussy juice on your wrists/neck like it's perfume as though it'll emit some kind of pheremones to drive men wild. it's total bullshit obviously

Posted

To quote her recent ig story posts 

“Hello everyone, it’s gonna be a wonderful night because I look beautiful and you bitches are mad... HA” 

“not an exaggeration beloveds, you cannot compete where you do not compare and that’s on periodt love”

Nah, this ain’t it sis. I don’t think any of us aspire to be cum guzzling, swamp donkeys with wonky and dollar tree looking eye make up. 

So thank u, next. 

F88B8ABE-4A32-4CDA-8797-A01729503E7B.jpeg

7C7CFB99-6277-4835-9EDE-85321B861DEC.jpeg

ya u irritating alright

Posted (edited)

How do people even find her attractive? She looks so cheap and unflattering... (And her clothing choice is always so yucky) But some men would fuck anyone who would give them pussy for free so I guess... I wish she found proper style for herself instead of buying every 'lewd looking' thing she sees.

Edited by Basic uwutuber

Posted (edited)

How do people even find her attractive? She looks so cheap and unflattering... (And her clothing choice is always so yucky) But some men would fuck anyone who would give them pussy for free so I guess... I wish she found proper style for herself instead of buying every 'lewd looking' thing she sees.

Honestly, I don't find her face entirely unpleasant aesthetically, but it's everything else that makes her into an ugly trash goblin. 
Her makeup, her behaviour... It's definitely one of those "those who are ugly on the inside become ugly on the outside" 
No matter how pretty she would've been, until she learns how to behave she'll be ugly as hell and completely unattractive to anyone with two working braincells that aren't running on drugs or booze.

Edited by nopancakes

Posted

there's some stupid cosmo mag style "sex advice" of dabbing a bit of yr pussy juice on your wrists/neck like it's perfume as though it'll emit some kind of pheremones to drive men wild. it's total bullshit obviously

please tell me bri hasn't been doing this 

Posted

Keira is with Jose :alpacaworry2:

Posted

I like how she basically revived her own thread by shouting out PULL on one of her stories LMAO! Despite her thread being pretty dead and boring at the time.