• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5825 posts in this topic

Posted

5d7af76bb050a_Screenshot_20190911-060444This account is still available. 

Posted

I haven’t been on her for awhile but today on my Instagram TL I saw this travesty. 

7398401B-B89D-4226-9B1B-8C0EC97DE615.thu

First I was disgusted then I laughed and thought y’all would like to see her making a complete joke out of herself.

Girl has no ass and is gonna give herself a back spasm doing this 😂😂 and that little bounce in the beginning like if she has some booty she can pop.

Is she still touting that she ain’t about that “hoe” life?

I laughed but then I remembered that she's in Asia she may one up the girls out there. .

tumblr_nbkdq4Nasj1to9v6io2_500.thumb.gif

I was watching Simon Dominics new video and she would have killed it in the video.. Which doesn't say much about her skills lol.. Continue attempting Bri,, Maybe one day you'll succeed.. Or maybe she's about to be in someone's music video lol

Posted

Soo, Keira and her bf broke up I guess, because he deleted all pictures with her and also the stories/highlights with her. I‘m following his account. I found Keiras new account a week ago, but she recently gone private. They (Brianna and Keira) don’t follow each other, there also were no pictures together. A few days ago her ex and keira started to follow each other again. 

I want to know what happened. I need some tea. 🤷‍♀️

5C218FB1-9F48-4D8B-A072-79C0E4E7C304.jpeg

i need the ppl from here to put on their detective hats and find out what went on!

My theory is that Bri tried hooking up with Keira’s bf during a night out drinking he turned her down but encouraged her flirting. Now I think Bri kept sending Keira’s bf thirst traps and I’m sure this is who she meant this deleted video for when she posted it.

997DA4C4-2AB7-4CB4-9A5C-4125EAF53DBA.thu

Keira must have been suspicious of why her bf and bff were always chatting and learned of the betrayal. 

What do yall think?

Posted

Keira is gonna see him a lot because he is now in the same University as her (and Brianna). 

Posted

Keira need to get on here and spill the deets

totally agree! i need some tea pls.

IMG_3408.thumb.GIF.5e14774f9db985ed58bc4

Posted

I haven’t been on her for awhile but today on my Instagram TL I saw this travesty. 

7398401B-B89D-4226-9B1B-8C0EC97DE615.thu

First I was disgusted then I laughed and thought y’all would like to see her making a complete joke out of herself.

Girl has no ass and is gonna give herself a back spasm doing this 😂😂 and that little bounce in the beginning like if she has some booty she can pop.

Is she still touting that she ain’t about that “hoe” life?

What in the world is this, is this her attempt at being sexy and stripping ?!? If I saw her in the club I’d run right pass her. And to say she’s at least decent ? Is rude to all the actual strippers and gogo dancers in japan. Because even with the tiny Butts they have. They know how to move them... idk what Brianna is doing but I’d like my eyes back 🤭

Posted

God i hope bri dont have anything to do with keira and her boyfriends break up. i just hope that keira understood what a shit human bri is and just broke of their freindship. Honestly i really liked keira so much i watched her channel and found her insta. Thought she was so much pretty/interesting than bri lol

Also how long has bri been in japan now? How much does she has left in uni?

Posted

God i hope bri dont have anything to do with keira and her boyfriends break up. i just hope that keira understood what a shit human bri is and just broke of their freindship. Honestly i really liked keira so much i watched her channel and found her insta. Thought she was so much pretty/interesting than bri lol

About two years. She graduates 2021.

About two years. She graduates 2021.

Posted

astounding.thumb.png.5a3cdc8176784bd03ac

the delusion and reach in op's comment + the admittance from bri about not knowing what to talk about anymore is both funny and sad to me like... you really have no content to produce while living in japan? like did her dropping her "hoe" act suddenly make her realize how boring she is when she's not pretending to get dick 24/7 or what?

Posted

A71C82B7-2EAD-4749-8221-429DA0C11973.thu

1BB945BF-7D2E-45C0-83EE-01338664474A.thu

not to tinfoil here or assume, but wouldn’t it be awkward to hang out with your “best friend”’s ex boyfriend so much? i think whoever assumed bri was flirting with jose is right but truthfully i’m just glad kiera cut her off because kiera was too pretty to hang out with a dickeating gremlin like bri to begin with.

Posted

A71C82B7-2EAD-4749-8221-429DA0C11973.thu

1BB945BF-7D2E-45C0-83EE-01338664474A.thu

not to tinfoil here or assume, but wouldn’t it be awkward to hang out with your “best friend”’s ex boyfriend so much? i think whoever assumed bri was flirting with jose is right but truthfully i’m just glad kiera cut her off because kiera was too pretty to hang out with a dickeating gremlin like bri to begin with.

lmao with the dickeating gremlin, that suits her very much.

Posted (edited)

You're assuming that Bri has any sort of moral compass, which is gravely wrong considering that she definitely seems like someone who would fuck a friend's ex or even a current boyfriend if she had the chance to feed her ever-increasingly large ego that makes her believe she's "hot". 

Also, dickeating gremlin is amazing. 

Edited by clementine
added some stuff