• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6121 posts in this topic

Posted

Yo correct me if I'm wrong but from what I know (not trans myself) I thought you didnt need dysphoria to be trans. That is not to say that I buy her whole "I'm nonbinary" thing 

Posted

I don't like cancel culture but THIS BITCH NEEDS TO BE CANCELED. I come back after a hiatus from this site and I cannot believe she's still up to her fucking head in drama, lies, and thieving behavior. I almost wish that she would get famous and then people end up coming after her ass for all of the disgusting, problematic shit she's done and get her gd ass off of social media forever. That would be golden :hurrplz: 

Hah, same I usually only lurk, but I came to see if the thread was dead, but she is still at it. Who are the people who follow her? ; they have to be really young.

Posted

Finally finished reading this entire thread and...

I feel like this girl is literally the worst and most disgusting snowflake of this website... She really needs to fix her head. Holy shit.

Posted (edited)

You know what would really get pull going Bri?

If you actually learned from your mistakes and stopped being a garbage person.

Or you know, actually cared about people other than yourself.

I would personally shit myself if you decided to actually take school seriously and think about your future.

Because this shit you're doing? It ain't cute. We're bored to tears.

Edited by Sugi

Posted (edited)

So are her and Keira not friends anymore? Lol 

Edited by Lmaowut

Posted

If she actually changed this thread would either die or even commend her. It's all on her.

Posted

What is she doing.

Posted

What is she doing.

Trying to be a fool from my guess

Posted

I haven’t been on her for awhile but today on my Instagram TL I saw this travesty. 

7398401B-B89D-4226-9B1B-8C0EC97DE615.thu

First I was disgusted then I laughed and thought y’all would like to see her making a complete joke out of herself.

Girl has no ass and is gonna give herself a back spasm doing this 😂😂 and that little bounce in the beginning like if she has some booty she can pop.

Is she still touting that she ain’t about that “hoe” life?

She really thought it was good to post this huh? 

Posted

She really thought it was good to post this huh? 

She really thought this was it. 🤣🤣 that’s what makes it so funny to me. She thought that she was impressing somebody with this.