• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5626 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

tbh i have such a small pet peeve when it comes to her which is like... honestly? whenever she types in spanish like... no one i i know writes so properly like that, even the ones from LatAm? (referring to one of her more recent posts)

like straight up none of my cousins or friends use the accents on the és or any letter that isnt an ñ. and no one uses the ¡ ! combo either in casual speak

theres even the whole kiero instead of quiero trend ( k instead of qu ), or p/x for por ... like u can really tell she isnt a native speaker even though she claims to be raised speaking Spanish i just hate that she lies about this ugh

this is such a weird thing to nitpick about because everyone who knows more than one language knows that there's a big difference between speaking proficiency and writing/reading proficiency

spanish is my first language and sometimes i type properly and other times i dont. it depends on the situation and what you feel comfortable with. obviously if its not your first language most of the time you'll type properly in order to avoid mistakes or confusion. 

Edited by htttps

Posted

this is such a weird thing to nitpick about because everyone who knows more than one language knows that there's a big difference between speaking proficiency and writing/reading proficiency

spanish is my first language and sometimes i type properly and other times i dont. it depends on the situation and what you feel comfortable with. obviously if its not your first language most of the time you'll type properly in order to avoid mistakes or confusion. 

i speak 3 languages so i i understand this (ex. my writing and reading comprehension for Portuguese are much better than my oral skills) -- but because thats the case i say it. just like how you say so too.

but she always says shes perfect at it even to be tutoring.

so i agree with you to an extent but if its too proper then to me it can reek of google translate but thats just me.

Posted

tbh i have such a small pet peeve when it comes to her which is like... honestly? whenever she types in spanish like... no one i i know writes so properly like that, even the ones from LatAm? (referring to one of her more recent posts)

like straight up none of my cousins or friends use the accents on the és or any letter that isnt an ñ. and no one uses the ¡ ! combo either in casual speak

theres even the whole kiero instead of quiero trend ( k instead of qu ), or p/x for por ... like u can really tell she isnt a native speaker even though she claims to be raised speaking Spanish i just hate that she lies about this ugh

I'm Spanish and I write everything on a formal way because I love writing it right.

Brianna doesn't know shit about Spanish language but don't come with such a nitpicking.

Posted

The fact that this bitch is actually getting attention on Twitter makes me mad. More recognition is honestly the last thing she deserves. The only good thing that could ever come from her gaining traction is that more people could discover she’s a horrible rapist and she can be shunned the way any other youtuber would have been 

Posted

The fact that this bitch is actually getting attention on Twitter makes me mad. More recognition is honestly the last thing she deserves. The only good thing that could ever come from her gaining traction is that more people could discover she’s a horrible rapist and she can be shunned the way any other youtuber would have been 

I don't like cancel culture but THIS BITCH NEEDS TO BE CANCELED. I come back after a hiatus from this site and I cannot believe she's still up to her fucking head in drama, lies, and thieving behavior. I almost wish that she would get famous and then people end up coming after her ass for all of the disgusting, problematic shit she's done and get her gd ass off of social media forever. That would be golden :hurrplz: 

Posted

I have no problem re-telling people that she's a fetishizer after Asian dick and an alleged rapist.

I'd repeat this on every page of that damn thread if it's what gets her deleted from the internet.

Posted

0A53E3F1-8667-4879-8693-A3294AF7A87E.thubitch always “sick” now that she has a job.....go to work 

Posted

48B89875-B4BD-4753-B97E-DE7FA51D621F.thumake it make sense lord,,,,

Posted

48B89875-B4BD-4753-B97E-DE7FA51D621F.thumake it make sense lord,,,,

Girl what?

cis.thumb.jpg.d265b578755dd7dba81a922cd4

(I mean... Technically she's not a cis woman anymore but a troll who was assigned female at birth so...)

Posted

WAIT WHAT?

Posted

0A53E3F1-8667-4879-8693-A3294AF7A87E.thubitch always “sick” now that she has a job.....go to work 

I'm sorry but if that's real, she better stay home. 39C is pretty high.

Posted

WAIT WHAT?

Check page 136

Posted

I'm sorry but if that's real, she better stay home. 39C is pretty high.

Maybe she ended up spending half the night outside chasing dick appointments.

OT:

There should be some kind of way to edit OP's info on a Snowflake - by a mod maybe - so that new tea can be posted on the first page of a big thread. That way people wouldn't have to ask about some things that have been found / said 50 pages ago (and people on the internet wouldn't forget what nasty things a snowflake has done.)

Posted

Please, Bri. I’d LOVE to know what kind of dysphoria she has. It’s one thing to present as completely female when you have no other choice, and a whole other to have complete freedom of your self expression and choose not to represent yourself as any gender identity other than female. You need dysphoria to be any kind of trans and until the day she shares her experience, I will continue “misgendering” her because she makes no effort to present and is instead invalidating real trans people for the sake of her special labels 

Posted (edited)

Did anyone see Brianna’s story the other day with her friends? They were obviously drunk and yelling, “put this on PULL!” Like sis, if y’all don’t care, stop coming back to the forum if it bothers you. 🙄 Couldn’t even understand the majority of what was said with all the drunk yelling and the horrid accents. I swear I was embarrassed FOR them. 

Edited by Taebunzz