• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6003 posts in this topic

Posted

Wasn't she saying how she's in love and done hoeing around like, a month or two ago? She's already back to getting into cars with random men? Color me shocked.

Yeah... What happened to that boyfriend who's supposedly not Megamind? The one she took that oh so candid selfie with?

That bitch keeps repeating the same circus for everyone to see: meets boy > says she's so so so so in love > posts coupley things online for a week or two > the guy is never to be seen again > goes to a club and does dumb shit like go home with several guys > cries in broken hoe about needing money for rent / food.

Rinse and repeat ad vitam æternam.

Posted

It's obvious that Brianna only thots in Japan because she doesn't take Japanese men serious enough to consider them dangerous. One look at the statistics and news should tell her what every other Japanese girl fears but she clearly doesn't keep up with those. Imagine if she tried this in the US lol 

Posted

It's obvious that Brianna only thots in Japan because she doesn't take Japanese men serious enough to consider them dangerous. One look at the statistics and news should tell her what every other Japanese girl fears but she clearly doesn't keep up with those. Imagine if she tried this in the US lol 

True but you never know if one day she might end up in a car or home of some psycho, yes the crimes arent that high in japan but when it happens it can be pretty brutal, alot of Japanese murders are very brutal.  Like one day she can totally disappear from social media and we will be wondering where she is when her body is probably stuffed in some freezer.

Posted

True but you never know if one day she might end up in a car or home of some psycho, yes the crimes arent that high in japan but when it happens it can be pretty brutal, alot of Japanese murders are very brutal.  Like one day she can totally disappear from social media and we will be wondering where she is when her body is probably stuffed in some freezer.

That’s what they were saying. “One look at the news and statistics should tell her what every other Japanese girl fears”. You’re both agreeing lol

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I probably didnt word it correctly. My comment was not agreeing/disagreeing with that person i just said that the crime is pretty low there but you never know what can happen when going into a strangers home/car. Thats it. 

Did anyone watch her storytime ''I went out on a date with a dude who had black Air Force 1’s'' it sounds so fake.This storytime sounds so fake to me.

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

1C2E8494-A87E-49DB-8161-3FA1A3C74D96.thuToo many things going on here

Posted

one of the worst things is also the fact that Japan has low crime rates only because the government wants to keep it on the low .

Police there really don't want anything to end up in court , so even if something happened to her , I doubt police would care much . Especially since she's also foreign .

They literally made up a story about innocent Japanese girl being a prostitute , when in reality she was stalked and later killed by her ex boyfriend, If it happened to a Japanese girl , imagine how much they wouldn't care about a random foreign girl .

Posted

1C2E8494-A87E-49DB-8161-3FA1A3C74D96.thuToo many things going on here

why does she look like a bug with that heavy eyeliner

Posted

what 

16069C00-F6BF-4F5B-A505-CCB96FA2DE37.thu

Posted

what 

16069C00-F6BF-4F5B-A505-CCB96FA2DE37.thu

someone who speaks whatever she's saying pls translate