• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5924 posts in this topic

Posted

E20C4929-49A0-4561-A128-4173113FEC6D.thu

53B19090-2301-41B4-817C-CF4A15A88C34.thu

So will she go the onision route and get worse with each novel or will she somehow improve? 

Posted

I wish I had taken some screenshots or something, but I watched a recent Instagram story Bri posted.  She was at a club where a girl was stripping I guess? And she kept zooming in on the girl's ass and saying stuff like "Ma'am, a crumb. Please!" and saying how she wanted to eat her out etc etc and it felt very skeevy and performative. Like I know she giggles a lot, but it sounded like she could barely get her words out without cracking up.

Posted

Thats so gross. How is she gonna talk about men harassing her on the street and still think it's ok to say shit like this. That woman is working. Like strippers are there to be appreciated and looked at but, according to stripper friends of mine, they aren't there to be hit on or for you to try to pick up. Especially if you're someone like Bri who probably said all that weir shit and tipped 5 USD tops. Bri is a female scrub.

Isn't it also bad to flim strippers? I mean the fact she is doing it without permission is already bad but I thought you weren't allowed to record the dancers in a club or is that not a common rule? 

Posted

Isn't it also bad to flim strippers? I mean the fact she is doing it without permission is already bad but I thought you weren't allowed to record the dancers in a club or is that not a common rule? 

and not only is she recording, but she’s posting it online. 

JUST IN: Brianna has no respect for women!!

Posted

someone I'm begging, take her eyeliner away

She said that you can tell how happy she is by how bold her eyeliner is. :hoplz:

Posted

A3F7CB15-E0CA-4CC6-9BEA-EBEC73A3B3AB.thu6DA2D48D-D4A9-4337-B92E-F6A0C3BD2359.thu

yikes

Posted (edited)

A3F7CB15-E0CA-4CC6-9BEA-EBEC73A3B3AB.thu6DA2D48D-D4A9-4337-B92E-F6A0C3BD2359.thu

yikes

GOOD GOD THIS WOMAN HAS NO SENSE FOR PERSONAL SAFETY I CAN'T

Edited by Basicbitch

Posted

I'm very nosey. Does anyone have sonny's Instagram? He changes it from time to time

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I think it's fentanylvegan

Edited by saerom

Posted

yikes

Annnnd that's the last we ever heard from Bri...

Posted

Probably a nitpick because I think to most it is implied that this goes to spoiled kids going for fun. Of course people who are refugees or seeking out a better life are different. Brianna didn't need to move to Japan, has no real good reason to move to Japan,  and would have been perfectly fine in her own country. There's nothing inherently wrong with someone legally moving to a different country on a whim, as long as you contribute to society (means of income) and are respectful to the culture. She is neither of those things.

This is facts. Of course, there is an exception to any rule when it comes to extremes such as fleeing from kids. However, for more financially fortunate people, its better safe than sorry to have a source of income or savings before moving to another country. Moving on a whim, as someone who struggles financially, just is not a good move in the long run unless you're lucky enough to secure a job and persistent enough to be living on a very tight budget for a couple of months.

Posted

yikes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes 

Posted

Ohm didn't she say a few weeks ago that she's so "paranoid" because she's getting death threats and that she is afraid because some crazy obsessed stalker might kill her? I mean I'm not expecting her to lock herself away all day but at least she shouldn't get into a car with total strangers :alpacaconfused:

Unbenannt.JPG