• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5908 posts in this topic

Posted

as someone who's nationalized as a hispanic and is considered one, let's just ship her ass on an shitty spaceship to the moon

No, no, thr moon is too nice for her. Just send her off to any planets far, far away from here so the aliens will laugh at her & her sh!tty makeup.

Posted

No, no, thr moon is too nice for her. Just send her off to any planets far, far away from here so the aliens will laugh at her & her sh!tty makeup.

Not even the aliens deserve to be punished like that, blast her off into a black hole 

Posted

• Lesson 02 - Please don't move to foreign country w/o a means of income. I mean.. does this need any explaining?

Probably a nitpick because I think to most it is implied that this goes to spoiled kids going for fun. Of course people who are refugees or seeking out a better life are different. Brianna didn't need to move to Japan, has no real good reason to move to Japan,  and would have been perfectly fine in her own country. There's nothing inherently wrong with someone legally moving to a different country on a whim, as long as you contribute to society (means of income) and are respectful to the culture. She is neither of those things.

Posted

Brianna sis, pick a struggle. You can’t have them all.

Posted (edited)

*Me thinking maybe things have changed with bri since i haven't been here in a while. Thinking maybe she's grown out of her idiotic and childish ways.*

Well, I see somethings never change.

Image result for white woman with glasses laughing gif

Edited by Tzugolas

Posted

E20C4929-49A0-4561-A128-4173113FEC6D.thu

53B19090-2301-41B4-817C-CF4A15A88C34.thu

so we’re getting another wattpad-20-page “book” about like 5% of her life? what’s she gonna write about? her e-begging for money and all the mcdonalds she eats??

Posted

Does she really think this looks good

F49EB183-B3AB-4C56-A4FE-9CFCC9146302.jpeg

Posted

She said on that video that since Naomi said that girls wear clownish these days she's going to try to avoid that buut

Posted

Does she really think this looks good

F49EB183-B3AB-4C56-A4FE-9CFCC9146302.jpeg

someone I'm begging, take her eyeliner away

tenor.gif