• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5908 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she have a job or does she rely on those tarot card readings? If I was her I'd just work at a fast food joint smh I don't see what the problem is. 

Posted

Does she have a job or does she rely on those tarot card readings? If I was her I'd just work at a fast food joint smh I don't see what the problem is. 

She said she just started a new job. Which is her first job since she’s been in Japan I believe..? 

Posted

She said she just started a new job. Which is her first job since she’s been in Japan I believe..? 

im pretty sure she did tutoring a while ago 

Posted

Didn't someone mention she worked as a hostess?? 

Posted

im pretty sure she did tutoring a while ago 

Help those poor souls because Bri's teaching will take them to an asylum.

Posted

so now we know why she’s capitalizing bianca’s murder03EA9DD2-1942-478A-A020-324D8A445C8A.thu

lmfao! “i can’t pay rent” shocker

Question cause I no longer follow her anywhere. But has sh made any content in a while? What is the point of donating to her? Even if you're one of the idiots who idolizes her all she does is post ads. 

Posted

I completely agree with you. If she got multiple messages from incels that bad she would 100% post them and then beg for money to keep her safe or something.

1: Yep. Keep this in mind, deluded followers. She is a native English speaker in Japan living in an area with fewer English teachers.  She should get off her  lazy ass and teach a goddamn English lesson. She's clearly doing this on purpose because she can't be bothered to work like everyone else. It's not like she even goes to class.

2: She has blasted and sent her followers after people for lesser "crimes". I highly doubt there's any real threat.

Posted

i started reading this thread cause the yumi king one was getting boring but holy shit i didn’t expect a racist hypocritical oven-built rapist scammer :alpacashocked: 

usually there’s at least one redeeming quality about a snowflake but there’s absolutely nothing good about this girl...she’s talentless and lazy and all she does is complain, it’s so negative and tiring it’s surprising that anyone even wants to hang out w her

her racism, scamming, manipulating, stealing, etc is all so much like she REALLY takes the cake for one of the worst snowflakes on this website 

basically i hope this frog-built bitch gets what karma has for her :alpacawink:

oh its coming

hope she doesn't come back shes annoying

Posted

Yes!! Unfortunately, I think Bri and her followers would respond that Japan's cultural standards are oppressive/misogynistic and she's being unapologetic about her body. I think it's been said before in this thread, but it's worth reiterating that Bri does not help feminism in Japan at all by selfishly doing what she wants. I'm not sure how best to put it, but like, if you want to encourage sex positivity and feminism in Japan, do it by supporting actual Japanese feminists and following their lead. Research and learn about what the issues most important to them are and support their voices. Bri just barged into Japan to do whatever she wants and called it feminism. She's the equivalent of what's "white feminism" in the U.S. 

It's wild, she wants to advocate for intersectionality as a qpoc but does a horrible job at it in practice.

wouldn’t have said it better. Many American feminists always think they’re speaking for the entire world when preaching American values, and fail to understand that feminism in different parts of the world will take different forms, for the simple reason that we don’t live sexism the same way or at the same intensity, and every country has its own culture and mentality that allows different ways of acting to solve these issues.

Unironically, Brianna is a very strong case of white savior complex.

Posted

Yes!! Unfortunately, I think Bri and her followers would respond that Japan's cultural standards are oppressive/misogynistic and she's being unapologetic about her body. I think it's been said before in this thread, but it's worth reiterating that Bri does not help feminism in Japan at all by selfishly doing what she wants. I'm not sure how best to put it, but like, if you want to encourage sex positivity and feminism in Japan, do it by supporting actual Japanese feminists and following their lead. Research and learn about what the issues most important to them are and support their voices. Bri just barged into Japan to do whatever she wants and called it feminism. She's the equivalent of what's "white feminism" in the U.S. 

It's wild, she wants to advocate for intersectionality as a qpoc but does a horrible job at it in practice.

Let Japanese women lead that. 

Just like we should let Middle Eastern lead the way to allow women to control protests on how they should dress. Not American women deciding for them and trying to FORCE them out of a hijab/burka because they think they know what's best for another culture. Foreign women should support local movements, not decide everything for poor little helpless wahmen

Posted

Bri doesn't care about Japanese women (she actually seems to dislike them and has mocked several times), feminism or any other social movement she fakes preaches. It's all so she can look good. Once someone from one of the groups she claims to support critisizes her or does something she doesn't like she drops the facade quickly. No way someone who most likely actually sexually assaulted someone, let alone another woman and handled it horribly actually care about women's rights.