• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5998 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20190715-204136.png

Screenshot_20190715-204127.png

Posted

Screenshot_20190715-204136.png

Screenshot_20190715-204127.png

Oh, NOW, it comes out? Of course, she reads this thread. 

Exhibit A: 

Very little information. Why the fuck would pedophiles come after Brie? This just seems...completely out of left field. I don't know why a Japanese group would doxx her family, anyways? Honestly, this confuses me, although it seems slightly more legit.

Exhibit B:

This looks like spam to me. I see it on random YT channels sometimes. If it's not a repeated threat, it's too impersonal and random to be actually afraid of, IMO. No one is stalking you. No one is really harassing you. It's just a random weird comment. Delete it.

But, again. Bri, darling. Don't make someone else's murder about you. Don't try to capitalize on it. 

Posted (edited)

Isn't this the exact kinda shit she does???? Aggresively throws herself at men and then bash them when they don't want her/ don't want to be in a relationship with her. Didn't she have her shitty followers harass her ex bf after they broke up and also told him to kill himself? 

And the ugly bitch even made a whole video explaining how she flew all the way back to America to try to harass her ex into getting back with her. Then when he told her he wasn't interested her own toxic mother got involved  to try to make him talk to her. "The crazies non-illegal thing i've done"

Yet now she has the nerve to try to garner any sympathy she can from SOMEONE ELE'S tragic death?

When someone doesn't want you/ doesn't return your feelings, respect that and leave them the hell alone. 

What an entire CLOWN. 

Edited by LemonAngel
P.S.

Posted

Pfff, sounds just like those ytubers pretending to be stalked by Pennywise for their kiddie audience 

Posted (edited)

did she really fuckin try and both make someone else's murder about herself and beg for money??? that might just be the trashiest thing I've ever seen someone do. 

Edited by ripper-roo

Posted

Isn't this the exact kinda shit she does???? Aggresively throws herself at men and then bash them when they don't want her/ don't want to be in a relationship with her. Didn't she have her shitty followers harass her ex bf after they broke up and also told him to kill himself? 

And the ugly bitch even made a whole video explaining how she flew all the way back to America to try to harass her ex into getting back with her. Then when he told her he wasn't interested her own toxic mother got involved  to try to make him talk to her. "The crazies non-illegal thing i've done"

Yet now she has the nerve to try to garner any sympathy she can from SOMEONE ELE'S tragic death?

When someone doesn't want you/ doesn't return your feelings, respect that and leave them the hell alone. 

What an entire CLOWN. 

"Craziest non-illegal thing I've ever done." 

What's the craziest illegal thing then? :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Brianna 

B1F44C8B-2ED3-4EDD-BD1C-9D6BA79FBF6C.jpeg

Posted

so now we know why she’s capitalizing bianca’s murder03EA9DD2-1942-478A-A020-324D8A445C8A.thu

lmfao! “i can’t pay rent” shocker

Posted

so now we know why she’s capitalizing bianca’s murder03EA9DD2-1942-478A-A020-324D8A445C8A.thu

her mom stopped giving her money each month?

Posted

You know what’s insane with Brianna, is that she can’t even ask for something properly. 

She can’t say: « hey guys I’m in a tight spot right now, please help me... »

No, she has to say: « I REALLY WASNT GOING TO DO THIS... », as if she was doing US a favor.

Mind you, Brianna hates the internet, but today she felt generous enough to bless her with her presence.

be grateful 

Posted

Bitch just tried to profit off of a CHILD's gruesome murder, she can be fucking evicted for all I care.

*That's what she deserves Gif*

Posted (edited)

I completely agree with you. If she got multiple messages from incels that bad she would 100% post them and then beg for money to keep her safe or something.

she would probably ask for money, recieve it, reject them and then expose them while making herself seem like the victim lol

Edited by Beanbeazxc

Posted

oh god , maybe go back to the USA if you're so broke all the time?

Posted

Why is she acting like not being financially supported by her family is a reason why people should send her money? Plenty of adults aren't given money by their family lmao stop acting like you're entitled for money from your family