• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5602 posts in this topic

Posted

Complaining about how everyone should stop interfering in her love business but posting shit like this?? um ok gurl

She should at least keep her fuckboy for at least a month before posting him all over social media from the 1st day they meet, jesus

Posted

okay lmao maybe I’m just slow asf, but can someone explain what’s going on in this image? Is this a photo of some naked guy’s back while he’s lying across her torso or something? 🥴

guess he‘s sleeping/ fallen asleep on her? 

Posted

6B7F52AC-6DA2-4B15-B023-43BB29E672CA.thu

she back on the bullshit guys

she should be fucking grateful she’s found someone who is willing to touch her 😣

Posted

Posting after sex selfies is why you only get fuckboys brianna

japan is pretty conservative when it comes to sex so if he’s a good man, he’s gonna ditch her for posting things that could potentially ruin his image. If he stays with her than he’s probably a trash kind of guy that doesn’t care about what people think 

Posted

Bri was really lying there like 'wait! Lemme get a selfie!' but also looking at the side to pretend she doesn't care and it's no big deal...

giphy.gif

Posted

I just can think that everytime she post something her friends (not fans, her friends IRL) ask if the guy is Megamind.

Posted

Screenshot_20190715-102126.png

Posted (edited)

I feel like if any incels were sending her messages, wouldn't she...post them? She seems like the type of person to broadcast that shit. 

I'm not saying it's not possible that it did happen. It just seems so unlike her not to broadcast it. Further, it seems like she may be jumping on this as an opportunity to get some attention, considering her past behavior. I know that's quite the accusation, and I don't want to question possible victims, but there's a suspicious pattern of behavior here...

I wouldn't say this to any normal person, but Brie is just such a scumbag I would believe she would use someone else's murder for attention.

Edited by darlin

Posted

did she just use that girl’s murder to get people to feel bad for her and give her money

03E89556-D0F8-459B-B5A6-0C680C05D635.thuE3D55B09-3642-44D2-8DC7-961BA2C89770.thu

wow....wow this bitch is fucking vile. you could’ve talked about her murder and left it at that. you could’ve even left it at people sending you horrible shit. 

but no....all of that talk for a “ANYWAY SEND ME MONEY ALSO CHECK MY NEW TAROT PRICES!!!!” what the actual fuck is wrong with this bitch 

Jesus fuck the one time I think maybe she has a point she has to be a money hungry whore. I'll bet one guy made a creepy comment so now a death is all about Bri. 

Posted

I mean I do feel bad for her if that really happened, but making the death and suffering of another human being about yourself and trying to pull in some money as well, is some Holly-Conrad-level of asshole, jfc...

I get that she could've seen this incident as a possibility to come forward with her expierience, but doing it in such a way is just a dick-move.

And she's apparently selfaware that it's not good for her mental health to stay on the internet, so why not just go offline and take a goddamn break, Bri.

Posted

did she just use that girl’s murder to get people to feel bad for her and give her money

03E89556-D0F8-459B-B5A6-0C680C05D635.thuE3D55B09-3642-44D2-8DC7-961BA2C89770.thu

wow....wow this bitch is fucking vile. you could’ve talked about her murder and left it at that. you could’ve even left it at people sending you horrible shit. 

but no....all of that talk for a “ANYWAY SEND ME MONEY ALSO CHECK MY NEW TAROT PRICES!!!!” what the actual fuck is wrong with this bitch 

Brianna pulled a Holly Conrad and made a death unrelated to her besides the fact they both use social media and made it all about her. Only took it a step further and pushed her paypal in people's faces after a sob story. 

Posted

God she's trash. If she'd just stop at the two explanation posts i'd be understanding of her being worried. She does probably attract a certain type of person online. but come on, putting your PayPal info after it for you fans to donate to you is just trash. at least wait a day before e-begging. 

OT/ If anyone is wondering, the girl she mentions is Bianca Devins, and someone has been named a suspect in her murder, so they'll probably be an arrest soon or already has and it hasn't gotten to the news stations yet. 

Posted

I feel like if any incels were sending her messages, wouldn't she...post them? She seems like the type of person to broadcast that shit. 

I completely agree with you. If she got multiple messages from incels that bad she would 100% post them and then beg for money to keep her safe or something.