• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6034 posts in this topic

Posted

I just want to put in a plug that "getting with" a black person, marrying a black person, and even having a child that is black doesn't make you incapable of being a racist. 

Agreed. I had a friend who was half Japanese and their white father was incredibly racist towards her and her siblings, using slurs against them etc. 

Posted

She wears it from time to time.

Maybe she thinks she looks like Hyuna: 

5d0bf69c3b609_Screenshot_20190620-230744

The most outstanding difference here is that Hyuna actually has a lovely personality

Posted

(Unfortunately I didn’t screenshot it ), but did y’all catch it when she made a poll on her story whether or not she should delete or keep her YouTube?

She said that she didn’t want to be associated with her YouTube anymore because that’s not “her” anymore. (Sleeping around, etc.) but on the contrary she said something along the lines of “but idc coz that’s me , I don’t give a f* about what people think of me “.

So she considered deleting her YouTube, but only god knows what she’s going to do...:hmm:

Posted

That’s a good summary but I just wanna say that the “feel like shit just want her back x” is just a meme. I doubt she was talking about an actual person

C3AC6877-12FE-4B59-90BB-6531E5648560.thu

Posted

(Unfortunately I didn’t screenshot it ), but did y’all catch it when she made a poll on her story whether or not she should delete or keep her YouTube?

She said that she didn’t want to be associated with her YouTube anymore because that’s not “her” anymore. (Sleeping around, etc.) but on the contrary she said something along the lines of “but idc coz that’s me , I don’t give a f* about what people think of me “.

So she considered deleting her YouTube, but only god knows what she’s going to do...:hmm:

I saw that. Apparently she said most people voted for her to keep her channel but that’s when she went on her thing of “that’s not me anymore”

but, like, didn’t she just promise to be doing a whole bunch of videos this month too?? Hi, McKenna of a different race

Posted

maybe she finally got kicked out of university

Posted

maybe she finally got kicked out of university

Nah she was tapping on about how she hates her classes a couple of days ago. And she posted a story of her saying she was writing some big assignment the night it was due (and it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she plagiarised it because some of those sentences looked too good to be hers)

Posted (edited)

Does anybody know what Sonny's account is?

Edited by Ciddy

Posted

So, the bully who tells people to kill theirselves. Accused of rape. Talks shit about a country that is giving her a new life. Has her followers attack innocent people who have the right to their own opinions. Wants people to stop bullying her??? That’s like mickey asking her followers to trust her after all the bullshit she’s said and done. I understand bullying is bad but Brianna deserves it all. She raped someone, she had people attack sonny verbally. She is and was a legit bully. But wants people to be nice to her because she’s “ not doing anything wrong?” Is that why 300 pages exist ??. Bullshit, you do look like a hobgoblin, you have a shitty personality. You attack your followers when they don’t bend their knee to you yet you want people to be nice?. You aren’t even nice to the people giving you money. You talk shit about your mother who is giving you money for your choice to leave. Like seriously. 

A2044BDE-1593-42D1-85C3-04F79C72121C.png

Do you know Sonny's @?

Posted (edited)

someone called her out (not me) and this is her response. honestly bri just quit social media if you're gonna keep whining and complaining shit. when people ask what's the matter cos they're probably concern you tell them it's none of their business. wtf?

IMG_5810.thumb.PNG.d266f70eb6c26434407fc

Edited by blvck

Posted

Whoever called her out, well done.

Brianna: omg, I wanna die/I'm in such a bad place/muh mental health wahh

People: offer advice, voice their concerns, ask questions to understand the situation better

Brianna: wtf, that's none of ya business you nosy creeps!

It's sad, even though she's a bad sort, watching her destroy any chance she would have for a decent job...

Posted

I saw that. Apparently she said most people voted for her to keep her channel but that’s when she went on her thing of “that’s not me anymore”

but, like, didn’t she just promise to be doing a whole bunch of videos this month too?? Hi, McKenna of a different race

SimplyKenna 2: Morena Boogaloo

Posted

Her blaccent makes me shrivel up. This is how she thinks we sound...