• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5468 posts in this topic

Posted

There are some, I repeat SOME, black men with self-hate issues. Sometimes, these black men will get together with non-black women that do not like black women either. I know it sounds crazy, but this shit actually happens. When they have kids they will tell them that they are better than the other black kids. What leads the daughter to hate black men  is:

1) The black father is barely in her life or a nasty divorce between parents. In most cases, the mother will look over the kids and the father is no where.

2) The parents keep telling her that having light skin is better.

There are more things that lead them to hate black men/people, but those are the top two.

ok im not gonna lie: i didnt even think of the dad's side even though it takes two to tango. that's very true, and i've seen that. 

thanks for pointing this out! :alpacacrush:

Posted

That black reparations post is absolutely disgusting. 

Posted

Screenshot_(112).thumb.png.0010578548215

Because you've admitted multiple times in your past livestreams and in your own book that you had sex for money.

She's tried to sell nudes for money multiple times

Posted

I thought she always wants to fight everyone and it just didn't happen because no one dared actually facing here? Now she gets (probably accidentally) an elbow in her face and she runs away to cry all alone in the bathroom lmao

Posted

ICYMI

Screenshot_(117).thumb.png.366d5bb485df1

"Chinese bitch"? Classy.

Too bad she didn't elbow you in the nose, would've done you a favor. 

Threatens to "drag" everybody until it happens to her, then she retreats to a bathroom to cry 

also:

Screenshot_(112).thumb.png.0010578548215

Because you've admitted multiple times in your past livestreams and in your own book that you had sex for money.

pretty sure u dont need a license to say you do dxxk appointments for money Bri ur not that 'official

Posted (edited)

I thought she always wants to fight everyone and it just didn't happen because no one dared actually facing here? Now she gets (probably accidentally) an elbow in her face and she runs away to cry all alone in the bathroom lmao

Right? Looks like she's learned the meaning of th phrase "talk shit, get hit"

I don't wish any harm to her, but I can't say i feel bad

Edited by Sugi

Posted

she's all talk but do nothing. i doubt she'll get into a fight.

Posted (edited)

She has the nerve to rt this when she was literally on an instagram live a month ago crying over an east asian man who she spent two months trying to get with and ended up not wanting her in the end 😂 

All she does is date and have sex with Japanese men and when people called her out on it, she legit said they were just jealous they couldn't come over to japan and live the same type of lifestyle as her

Screenshot_20190624-142746_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Cameron Riley

Posted

She has the nerve to rt this when she was literally on an instagram live a month ago crying over an east asian man who she spent two months trying to get with and ended up not wanting her in the end 😂 

All she does is date and have sex with Japanese men and when people called her out on it, she legit said they were just jealous they couldn't come over to japan and live the same type of lifestyle as her

Screenshot_20190624-142746_Twitter.jpg

Bri always crying about being broke (can't even order off the Mcdonalds' dollar menu), only eats fast food, dating shitty men/can't even keep the shitty men, make-up/outfits a mess, made a terrible book that flopped, and etc. Damn Bri, I'm so jealous of your lifestyle!

Posted

That rt literally made me laugh. I remember her exact words from that instalive. Through her tears, she cried "why doesn't he want me" girl....