• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5828 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

35BE8541-4E87-4B12-847C-3EAFA914ACC6.thu

Out with that unflattering bra, some white mesh thing around her torso and them wicked witch of the east heels. 

8FD833CF-76B2-44C9-BCA2-BE5FEC460159.thu

Honestly this girl is outside with the MOST unflattering bras and awful garish eye makeup (that white under-eye liner when she goes clubbing/ in a bar (?) comes to mind...). if I'm a friend I definitely won't let my girl pals out there making a fool of themselves smh, can't she wear a more fashionable one especially when she didn't have anything going on top? ('cos that white mesh? big oof) 

and Chuu, honey... your brows and wig just ain't it 
:alpacadone: :alpacaworry2:

Edited by morningstar

Posted

DDB8AE81-D344-4CC9-B95F-8A51D5BA7E02.thu

As ugly as the bra is, for a sec, I thought it at least gave her some semblance of a cleavage. Then i see those contouring lines  and just 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Bri blend your makeup 

Posted

8FD833CF-76B2-44C9-BCA2-BE5FEC460159.thu

That black dot on her lower eyelid ugh it bothers me and I know this is Bri’s thread buuuuuuuut...Chuu!!

You know damn well that wig looks like shit and ain’t fooling no one with it. Like omg what are you doing honey 🤭🤭🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Chuu should just stick with wigs with bangs. Just letting the wig sit on her head like that keeps making me cringe. 

Screenshot_14.thumb.png.764583b5f8e1f247

Posted

DDB8AE81-D344-4CC9-B95F-8A51D5BA7E02.thu

As ugly as the bra is, for a sec, I thought it at least gave her some semblance of a cleavage. Then i see those contouring lines  and just 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Bri blend your makeup 

Wow she really has no actual personality and is just a contrived collection of internet memes and culture which is hilarious considering how she tries to fool herself and everyone else into believing she's so ~*~one of a kind~*~. You're just another vapid young American woman/femme presenting person who thinks that somehow sexualizing one's self as said identities existing in patriarchy will liberate us and use being affected by mental illnesses as an aesthetic. Also girl you couldn't like decorate that bra so you're not walking around in a budget value pack bra? 

Posted

Honestly we should just stop giving her attention, her youtube has flopped and her vids barely get any views, LET THE BEAST FADE INTO IRRELEVANCY 

Posted

Why did she even post a picture where she poses normally, but Chuu is in the middle of some weird motion and looks awful. What a great friend. 

Posted

^

Chuu screwed herself the moment she threw on that ugly ass wig and decided to do a full face of makeup without doing her brows. She's lurked here, she knows she looks goofy lol. I posted a photo of her natural hair a while ago and it's honestly her best look. 

I also suffer from very light/sparse brows and it's so jarring to have intense makeup everywhere else then nothing on your brows to help even it out. It makes ya look like a freaking potato.

Also, Bri actually has pretty nice hair, but it always looks so damn dry. I'm obsessed with the curly girl method and her hair could look BEAUTIFUL if she just put in a tiny bit of effort. 

Posted

okay. chuu needs an intervention for her wigs and brows. because that aint it.

Was finishing on the previous page and that exact sentence was running through my head lol

^

I posted a photo of her natural hair a while ago and it's honestly her best look. 

I also suffer from very light/sparse brows and it's so jarring to have intense makeup everywhere else then nothing on your brows to help even it out. It makes ya look like a freaking potato.

I agree. Her best look is with her natural hair.

If she insists on wearing wigs, she should at least learn how to fucking lay them, there are thousands of good quality tutorials on Youtube for that purpose only. While she's at it, she should watch a make up tutorial or two (or subscribe to the likes of Jackie Aina) to learn how to draw her brows, instead of taking her cues from her dumb friend.

Bri thinks she needs no instructions (she looks like a damn fool) so Chuu doesn't? Lol they're both delusional.

Posted (edited)

Okay they both need a fashion and make up intervention. 

Like are they serious with those fashion choices, especially bri. They live in Japan for God sakes, acting like Japan doesn't have cute clothes or fashion. 

Also they both have cute faces, why do they that with their make up. Like really! YouTube exists. Honestly they are a lost cause because of how delusional they are with their make up choices. 

Edited by Fauna

Posted

I'm genuinely curious if men ever approach Bri thinking she's a legit sex worker. I feel like there has to be at least one or two instances where that has happened, but since I feel like Bri would spread that shit all over the internet I guess not.

Posted

I don’t think she would look half as bad if she just chose a nice bralette instead of a plain, ugly t-shirt bra. These girls try so hard and they miss the mark by so far just by not taking any criticism or critical thought. 

Being a bitch really does make you ugly, because you won’t listen and no one wants to help.

Posted

you're one to talk bri

20190527_162747.png

20190527_162813.png

Posted

you're one to talk bri

20190527_162747.png

20190527_162813.png

What’s hilarious to me is this girl has absolutely 0 fashion sense, 0 creativity, all her outfits are lame copies of the previous ones yet she dares to say what can be worn and what can’t. 

Posted (edited)

you're one to talk bri

20190527_162747.png

20190527_162813.png

ehhh not to defend her but she lives in Japan, she's gonna wear a kimono just like every foreigner who lives there. I don't see how we can compare her wearing a kimono in Japan to Koreans wearing box braids.

Edited by Cameron Riley