• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5551 posts in this topic

Posted

lmao she really made up that bullshit about japanese hip hop...

I listen to it and I never heard of anything she just mentioned

She's definitely trying to be fake woke again but also there is some messiness in the J hip hop scene. A few think that being into the hip hop culture involves being a caricature of what they think a hood n*gga is. There was also a fairly recent uproar in Osaka over a trio throwing an event called "Life of N*iggaz" and yes many of them had bad perms. 

Honestly though the only reason Bri probably gives a shit is because Ayana and Alyse (who are her friends I guess) were actively raising awareness. So of course she's gotta hop on the woke train with them and milk it 🙄

From what I recall of when I was into Japanese music, Japanese hip hop doesn't even use the N word--it still has the same cheesy, silly Japanese lyrics as most popular music about friendship and trying your best and maybe the occasional love story, just now more rhyme-y and with random rap interludes. It's probably no different than the many other things she makes huge sweeping statements about without having any prior knowledge on the topic. 

I listen to a fair amount of J hip hop and they don't use the N-word but I disagree that the lyrics are the same as cheesy popular lyrics 😂 Though that may just be due to the people I've found/listened to (AKLO, Awich, Kowichi etc.). One song literally mentioned smoking weed and I choked.  

Posted

Isn't Brianna thirsty as fuck for the Korean equivalent of that anyways?? lol 🤷‍♀️ 

Posted

Not that some sides of how Japanese people represent African-Am culture can't be messy (like... BGyarus) but what's up with the faux-outrage Bri?

A few weeks back you were talking about letting some mediocre white wonderbread (RPatz) calling you 'his slave' - worse than some rando Japanese wannabe rapper saying the n-word - and even before that girl, you were dating some emo yankee lifting wallets in luxury shops.

Posted (edited)

Chuu found the thread 😭

Also is Bri's twitter is gone lmfao??

Screenshot_20190507-190219_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Cameron Riley

Posted

Chuu found the thread 😭

Also is Bri's twitter is gone lmfao??

Screenshot_20190507-190219_Twitter.jpg

At least she didn't wk Bri I guess. I've always thought she was messy, but she doesn't seem like such a bad person. Maybe someone who just has bad taste in friends at this point in her life. Let's hope she doesn't have to learn the hard way what kind of person Bri is

Posted

did she deactivate her other ig account ???? 

Posted

How did Chuu find the thread? I haven’t seen her acknowledge it on insta, was it on Twitter?

Posted

How did Chuu find the thread? I haven’t seen her acknowledge it on insta, was it on Twitter?

she acknowledged it on her insta story for a quick minute and then deleted it, probably didn't want to bring attention to it

Posted

"I need rent money"

SmartSelect_20190427-232813_Instagram.th

lol it does look like her 👀

001E32B1-5964-4944-87E0-F7491B2A02B2.gif

Posted

SmartSelect_20190506-225826_Instagram.thtenor_(2).thumb.gif.555542493d2d958964a3

she looked tragic af.

IMG_4393.thumb.GIF.b8381f17249c9d03069ed

Posted

Maybe coz she’s prettier than you

9DCCC16C-67E9-467E-9829-DA9D09799DD5.jpeg

Posted

Maybe coz she’s prettier than you

9DCCC16C-67E9-467E-9829-DA9D09799DD5.jpeg

Whew chile, you couldn't even clean your eyeliner up with a Q-tip a lil bit? just out here with crooked lines..

Posted (edited)

That eyeliner.. .tragic.

at least for me, this one is bearable when compared to that white liner + smokey eye combo thing that doesn't even compliment her overall look at all (the one where she danced in the instastory)

Edited by MASASHI SUPER DRY