• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6022 posts in this topic

Posted

"I need rent money"

SmartSelect_20190427-232813_Instagram.th

that was one hell of an awkward dance. yikes.

Posted

I guess her only interest in Megamind stems from the fact that he turned her down that one time and now has a girlfriend? You know, she's probably one of those homewreckers who seeks enjoyment from taking boyfriends away, it's a thrill to her. And her ego can't take that someone doesn't want her, so she has to chase him down. Aka the lowest of the low.

Posted (edited)

Hi, I heard there was an instagram live where Bri was trash talking megamind's girlfriend, is there any way that the footage can be retrieved? 

Edited by Peanutbutter63

Posted

I guess her only interest in Megamind stems from the fact that he turned her down that one time and now has a girlfriend? You know, she's probably one of those homewreckers who seeks enjoyment from taking boyfriends away, it's a thrill to her. And her ego can't take that someone doesn't want her, so she has to chase him down. Aka the lowest of the low.

its because shes a WhitE lAtiNA 

Posted

I NeEd ReNt MoNeY

SmartSelect_20190504-130334_Instagram.th

Well,it is kind of harder because there's a higher expectation that you adjust to the culture and speak the language than exists for men. But if you do speak the language and adjust to the culture, I don't think it's so difficult to find a keeper. Dating is just hard in general.

We're all better than fetishizers...except Bri because she's one herself. I mean, Bri shows all signs of not sticking around very long. She hasn't made any effort to get better at Japanese, she makes ranty videos and posts about Japan, she's created a gaijin bubble (hanging out with gaijin hunters and native English speakers doesn't count as breaking the bubble), and she makes little to no attempt to adjust her behavior to fit cultural mores. She's got no shot of finding a decent guy because there are just so many signs pointing to NOPE.

Trueee! Not counting her horrid personality and ridiculous makeup skills, she is the perfect example of a woman being unable to find a serious partner in a foreign country. She shows absolutely no signs of appreciating either the culture of the country where she currently is. Everything about her screams "I am not planning to assimilate, I will only be here short-term". No rational Japanese man will burn his fingers on that when planning for a serious relationship, she isn't worth it. She is literally the definition of short-term fun, a dream for fetishizing Japanese men who want their once-in-a-lifetime fun with an easy foreigner to then dump her and look for a serious (Japanese) woman.

Posted

She really posted this in the middle of begging for "rent money". How do you expect people to take you seriously when you're literally throwing money away. 

Also maybe people are becoming disillusioned with her because it's no longer "Send me money hoe!" instead it's "please buy a Tarot reading". Like I know she's always used pity  to get money but iirc this is the first time she's had to actually offer something in return. What happened Bri? Them book sales didn't go so well :haiplz: 

I had to check out her book reviews, I had forgotten all about it tbh (she herself probably wants to bury it in the dirt because it wasn't the bestseller she hoped) and.....

bri.thumb.png.cd2b26e5add34fc7df96eae917

Karma is a bitch  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

99ACD825-B58C-49B5-B16F-DC09176E970C.thu

Well...it’s a look 😬😬

Posted

Well...it’s a look 😬😬

im all for people wearing what they like and feel comfortable in but i- sis is that literally just?? a bra?? its not even lacy or anything

Posted (edited)

Well...it’s a look 😬😬

download.jpeg

Edited by Joonce

Posted

im all for people wearing what they like and feel comfortable in but i- sis is that literally just?? a bra?? its not even lacy or anything

I was thinking the same thing. If you god damn HAVE to wear just a bra at least make it a nice one.

Posted

When you tryna be woke and a black icon but it falls short

64A74590-A45E-485C-BD54-DF1152F69860.png