• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5172 posts in this topic

Posted

There’s a difference between loving yourself and being narcissistic. The two are not interchangeable seeing as narcissism is an actual personality disorder lmao. 

01FB1F4F-5AF7-40A1-A49B-E28566216900.png

Here we go, it begins again, her idea of winning some community dick failed and now she is going to make herself the victim. Throughout the thread of her failed relationships it never ceases to amaze me how she jumps into that so naturally. 

Bri you don’t love yourself sweetie, you can’t even stand yourself, that’s why you’re looking for men to validate you. 

Posted

lmao she really think she's superior . 

Brianna, you're not better than his gf in any way. He probably only uses you for sex in secret , while he's publicly dating that girl .

If he were to choose who's he going to marry , do you really think he would choose you instead of her lol?

You and that guy are both trash . 

Posted

EXACTLY . I hate to hear how she just talks about as if taking someones man from another person is so easy and not horrible at all. Proves she has no self respect, respect for her  the person she’s pursuing and also no respect for the partner of this person. Like she can just do whatever pleases her :beardo:

and I also lost it at that part “if she ain’t black- he’s single” that’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard in a while. Just like she said why she doesn’t date white men, coz they make her feel like a slave in the end. Bitch don’t even date within her own race, not black nor Latino, only pure Japanese dick is what she desires. How does she have the audacity to speak on someone else’s relationship (race) then???? 

(Sorry for the rant :( )

Not only *pure Japanese TM* but also South career :happee: like that dude with weird teeth from her live on Insta

Posted

He first appeared page 269, I believe. She’s been frothing over him every since but he’s clearly not interested

C9084ECD-A829-4741-970F-8E7E1C771BCB.png

I forgot what he looked like for a minute and he certainly is... He certainly is.

(Now that we know he's trash - wanting to have the cake and the ass of the baker's daughter too? - I'm sure we can lift that self-imposed ban on roasting his looks that was decided when we first saw that picture.)

Posted

PSA to Brianna. 

E7109320-9678-4567-9D99-2BA3C7CE7F18.jpeg

Posted

And side note:

Am I the only one who thinks that she looks like Dj Akademiks??? This whole time I've been trying to figure out who she reminds me of

morenakademiks.thumb.jpg.0f97b361f3db0aa

that's perfect because they're both annoying as fuck 

Posted (edited)

Edited by staycalmdouche
mistake ignore

Posted

In my very honest and humble opinion...... I think she suffers from a severe case of narcissism. My arm chair Dr. Phil self tells me that this has Brianna written all over it.

Well at least she’s somewhat aware lmfao

Posted

763C0049-E8F2-47D7-BF17-C41DBD03528F.thu

Her new business venture everyone. Probably got zero dollars from her last attempt to beg for cash so now she’s promising tarot card reading. Which is laughable cause Bri doing any real work is a hilarious notion and because her own damn “tarot reading” about her relationship with Megamind was all wrong. 

Even if I wasn’t as critical as I am of her I would never buy a reading from someone like her she does not have the best people skills and like zero knowledge of anything she talks about she does not inspire confidence.

Posted

Her new business venture everyone. Probably got zero dollars from her last attempt to beg for cash so now she’s promising tarot card reading. Which is laughable cause Bri doing any real work is a hilarious notion and because her own damn “tarot reading” about her relationship with Megamind was all wrong. 

Even if I wasn’t as critical as I am of her I would never buy a reading from someone like her she does not have the best people skills and like zero knowledge of anything she talks about she does not inspire confidence.

someone who radiates negativity isn’t capable at being good at tarot readings. Her whole schtik of liking crystals and tarot and astrology is so fake and it’s obvious she has no real knowledge in it. 

Honestly, I take it personally when she pulls this shit. My great grandmother was a tarot card reader and made her living off that. But from what I’ve heard, she was good at it and that stuff runs in our family.

It’s so aggravating that she’s just shitting all over an actual profession and straight up going to be scamming people.

Posted

Seeing this made me laugh man... Why can't she just do something normal for money instead of offer tarot reading to her blind followers. I haven't even seen her gush about that type of stuff in so long... Just get a job, or even better, stop spending money on fast food and junk ! You'll suddenly have so much money. 
I hope none of her blind fans buy this blindly to support her, or to get an actual reading. Scam-ianna strikes again.

Posted

My theory is that usually tarot card readings are expensive, so if she can make it cheap her blind followers will give her money 

Posted

My theory is that usually tarot card readings are expensive, so if she can make it cheap her blind followers will give her money 

Oop, why am I not surprised..? :/

Posted

80AC29AD-B7EB-49A9-B6FB-043169751444.thu01CDCFC1-569E-4637-8477-B619E9B2D844.thu

Guess that Vegan diet lasted what a day? Two? 

Also, what happened to being broke? Yakiniku isn't cheap. I wonder whether it's even possible for her not to lie...