• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5838 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ah, yes. I also enjoy abruptly ending my eyeliner in my mid eye. Not to mention the state of that wing. God damn, has she ever seen any makeup tutorial ever??

(also, what is the point in saying that a person can’t use the n word because they aren’t black and then calling them that??? I do not understand.)

7FBFA3C4-AE74-4C11-A4E1-09B88A2C5B9E.thu

Skipping class constantly isn’t self care, it’s self sacrifice. We stan a girl who has a scholarship and lives off other people’s money absolutely abusing the whole purpose of why she was given those things. Just drop out Brianna so that someone more worthy can have the opportunity you have. 

7DCA5999-104E-4C86-B254-C325BC0E2625.thu

Yeah...we see the use of “cum”

Just...ew

8361E533-66F7-4CED-9CFC-09DB9FB05D07.thu

iM SO pRouD oF tHiS cOMmuNiTy

ACCBBCAB-554F-4E20-87D7-037903F33C04.thu

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

There are teens who truly believe that she is a role model. They truly believe that she is a bad bitch and an advocate for self care.

That's a terrifying thought. I hope I never come in contact with teens in my life ever again. 

Posted (edited)

translation if anyone doesn’t know

japanese ppl: your Japanese is so good!

Wow this is so fucking rude and unwarranted.  Like they’re complimenting you and encouraging you.. Wtf is her problem? 

Not to defend her or anything because I never would, but a lot of foreigners in Japan get annoyed when people say that to them. I've had it said to me a few times just for understanding a little Japanese. lol It doesn't bother me personally, but it does bother a lot of my friends. People joke about it a lot. Kinda like when people tell you you're good at using chopsticks, which is also commonly said here. lol

I doubt she can actually read the kanji tho.

Edited by aruku_around
I said support instead of defend

Posted

Someone is calling the girl out on her shit even if it was only about the language. She has been in Japan for awhile but she does not make any effort to learn. The one who called her out is also a black person living and studying there.

_20190409_041659.JPG

_20190409_041742.JPG

So good she doesn’t know how to use particles and wrote “your japanese good”

Posted

I remember she once said she graduated high school with a 2.7 GPA....

Posted

I remember she once said she graduated high school with a 2.7 GPA....

she doesn't seem to have the intelligence to achieve such a score...based on her classes skipping it is more of habit she may have from high school that persists into her adult years. Her bratty attitude too may have affected her scores. idk how the scoring system works for the US but at least from what i know attendance even in HS can affect your grades. 

Posted

B5937F17-BA3D-4240-81FF-75A6B23A14E1.thu

is the b.s for bullshit???? what the fuck is this???????????

Imagine if she releases a poetry book before Kenna does lmao

Posted

New post

5caca930d2fe0_l.thumb.png.068322e422487e

Posted

New post

it's so nice to see her finally accept her inevitable career path. proud of her!

Posted

New post

Fucking go get that job then, you coward, I may actually have some respect for you for once

Posted

That is how Japanese people actually say it... It's not grammatically correct but native speakers don't need to be grammatically correct because its colloquially accepted. 

I see, my bad. Never heard it being said this way before. 

Posted

New post

Wow her make up here isn't as tragic as it usually is

Posted

Wow her make up here isn't as tragic as it usually is

that blood red eyeshadow though... yikes 

I know people make fun of her looks but I think she is objectively really cute if it wasn’t for her terrible makeup/fashion choices and shit personality. I’m imagining her with natural makeup and more modest/cute clothes and WOW she would be adorable seriously 

Posted

I see, my bad. Never heard it being said this way before. 

leaving out the particle was something my native friends used to do when they were being sarcastic so theres that to bris humble brag lol