• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5555 posts in this topic

Posted

Well duh. There’s a reason people don’t wear baggy clothes and pole. And even when they are clothed it’s mostly for the dance aspect and they have mastered some degree of technique  

:harharplz:

E9BBCD6E-2480-463C-B711-BCDC03B2E886.png

Im surprised she actually even got that pole up. 

Im also suprised that shes actually fully clothed while attempting pole. Seeing her track record of skimpy clothing, and love of lingerie outfits. I would have thought she would wear those.

Posted

Genuine question, if y'all don't think she has BPD then what do you think she has? 

Y'all can downvote me to shit for this if you want but I doubt she's not mentally ill and I personally think she fits the bill for BPD (the basic diagnostic criteria). Of course there are various degrees of functionality within the diagnosis so not everyone with BPD is going to act a mess and overindulge in shitty behaviors like she does. 

Also I find it interesting that was your experience. Where I am in the US they diagnose BPD like it's depression. It's actually a problem :/

I don’t do armchair diagnosis. I see why some people might think she fits, if you’re feeling sad and read anything about depression you also think you’re depressed. Self diagnosis or armchair diagnosis is misleading, only real trained professionals can do. For me Brianna just looks like is living her delayed teens and thinks she’s doing amazing  

Posted

3B014BCE-CE65-4A24-8286-FAAC17AF5620.thu0C793467-9CCF-482A-959D-F74D6E0BC74C.thu

I'm laughing she still has the same cheap lingerie Invandernoodles has. 

As for her going after Kenna I just have to shake my head. Kenna has done tons of shit and bri hops on reposting someone else's exposing Kenna for her misstreating the trees. Trees are important and all,but harassing Kenna over it is so dumb when we know shes just as bad if not worse. 

Posted

If you're ever having a bad day just know this exists. (Not my screenshot)

CF6FAFE8-84E2-4179-A2DD-7514716560A4.thumb.jpeg.a36e8c16a0b0e946de17807d4e5bd8a0.jpeg

BA7E9C42-13AC-4782-8E74-5863BFEAB594.thumb.jpeg.d952bab11ea04fddf257c2612664f970.jpeg

593089E2-0D47-4AC9-A5C2-A4C6669D9B17.thumb.jpeg.a5ee949b292587f4a80c36cad6015808.jpeg

This is still my favorite drag of all time 😂

Also the way I see it if you go to the extent Bri has gone faking a mental illness (self harm included) there's still definitely something wrong with you. (Grandiosity and narcissism can also be a psychological symptom of BPD just saying). I bring this up because it's come up several times in the thread where there's a debate about what she actually has if anything and before I found out she apparently isn't professionally diagnosed I thought that fit her. I guess I want to know why people think she is just immature.

I could understand someone with BPD not wanting her apart of that label though, especially since it's already highly stigmatized. I don't think having a mental illness gets rid of your personally responsibility though (if that's a reason anyone else doubts her supposed diagnosis). 

Posted (edited)

At this point I don't think she has bpd at all, just a really bad case of stupidity and naivety.

edit: here's her story, see? she's just dumb. she wants a boyfriend to feed her ego and take care of her. 

shesjuststupid.thumb.png.e7781fbbb6788ab

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

hi, i'm new to this thread and wanted to become more active because i think it's an interesting topic. when i first found brianna, i thought she was funny and i subscribed. literally later that day she went live, and i got to see how arrogant and rude she can be towards viewers (rolling her eyes, ignoring people, getting snippy when answering people) and it completely put me off, so i unsubscribed. her subscribers also have a very mob-like behavior. anyways, i saw people saying here that they think maybe she pretends to be a hoe/obnoxious and i have to agree. i think she really does crave male attention, but i think she's putting on a persona when she talks about "japanese dick" and all that. she knows people will react. if you watch her video about preparing for a dick appointment, it's apparent that she's trying to get a reaction. lastly, i'm not here to defend her but a few pages back i saw some people talking about her having "i have mental illness since middle school, and i am ugly as fuck. goodnight" in her bio and it seems maybe you guys thought she was just being depressive or copying that post from tumblr, but it's just a popular meme: https://youtu.be/gfabOyBlARk

Posted

hi, i'm new to this thread and wanted to become more active because i think it's an interesting topic. when i first found brianna, i thought she was funny and i subscribed. literally later that day she went live, and i got to see how arrogant and rude she can be towards viewers (rolling her eyes, ignoring people, getting snippy when answering people) and it completely put me off, so i unsubscribed. her subscribers also have a very mob-like behavior. anyways, i saw people saying here that they think maybe she pretends to be a hoe/obnoxious and i have to agree. i think she really does crave male attention, but i think she's putting on a persona when she talks about "japanese dick" and all that. she knows people will react. if you watch her video about preparing for a dick appointment, it's apparent that she's trying to get a reaction. lastly, i'm not here to defend her but a few pages back i saw some people talking about her having "i have mental illness since middle school, and i am ugly as fuck. goodnight" in her bio and it seems maybe you guys thought she was just being depressive or copying that post from tumblr, but it's just a popular meme: https://youtu.be/gfabOyBlARk

To be honest, I don’t think that it matters whether Bri is mentally ill or not. The problem isn’t what she’s going through, but how she advertises it. Ill or not, telling people with depression they don’t suffer isn’t ok, telling people to commit suicide isn’t ok, guilt tripping loved ones with suicide threats into getting what you want isn’t okay. Yes, it is annoying that this girl self-diagnoses, but even if today all her medical records were posted online with proofs that she IS going through all those disorders, it wouldn’t change the fact she isn’t approaching the subject well at all, is being overall ignorant and obnoxious on the matter and gives a bad influence to the young people following her. Self deprecating jokes are funny, making them your whole personality is sad and lame, but Bri acts as if she was amazingly unique. 

Posted

To be honest, I don’t think that it matters whether Bri is mentally ill or not. The problem isn’t what she’s going through, but how she advertises it. Ill or not, telling people with depression they don’t suffer isn’t ok, telling people to commit suicide isn’t ok, guilt tripping loved ones with suicide threats into getting what you want isn’t okay. Yes, it is annoying that this girl self-diagnoses, but even if today all her medical records were posted online with proofs that she IS going through all those disorders, it wouldn’t change the fact she isn’t approaching the subject well at all, is being overall ignorant and obnoxious on the matter and gives a bad influence to the young people following her. Self deprecating jokes are funny, making them your whole personality is sad and lame, but Bri acts as if she was amazingly unique. 

I’m a little confused, did you mean to quote me? I wasn’t saying anything about her mental illness, just saying where the thing in her old IG bio came from.

Posted

Guys I understand why some of you think she might be a narcisist or bipolar but I think she's just a brat.

Posted

I'm laughing she still has the same cheap lingerie Invandernoodles has. 

As for her going after Kenna I just have to shake my head. Kenna has done tons of shit and bri hops on reposting someone else's exposing Kenna for her misstreating the trees. Trees are important and all,but harassing Kenna over it is so dumb when we know shes just as bad if not worse. 

Thats the same ugly ass teddy Brianna has owned since last year. Considering how sexual she is she can't wear anything else??

side note. Yall know she doesnt wash that pole. But when was rhe last tine she washed that teddy??? Gag

Posted (edited)

Deleted 

Edited by yvngkimbap

Posted

Someone is calling the girl out on her shit even if it was only about the language. She has been in Japan for awhile but she does not make any effort to learn. The one who called her out is also a black person living and studying there.

_20190409_041659.JPG

_20190409_041742.JPG

Posted

IMG_7876.thumb.jpg.3e9f8e6015da8b74eaa9b

Safe to say she doesn't know wtf she's gonna do. 

Last note on the whole mental health thing: If Bri doesn't actually have a personality disorder or mental illness, then this is a record case of brattiness. I've truly seen nothing like it. I'd be impressed if it wasn't for the fact that she's human garbage. 

Posted

I’m a little confused, did you mean to quote me? I wasn’t saying anything about her mental illness, just saying where the thing in her old IG bio came from.

I quoted you because of your last sentence that I agree with, but I was referencing to the past posts about whether or not she had BPD :alpacaheadshake: