• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5172 posts in this topic

Posted

Well duh. There’s a reason people don’t wear baggy clothes and pole. And even when they are clothed it’s mostly for the dance aspect and they have mastered some degree of technique  

:harharplz:

E9BBCD6E-2480-463C-B711-BCDC03B2E886.png

Posted

I don’t know about y’all but I’m not comfortable just inviting strangers over to my house to chill. We never even met in person either?! Nah.  We’ll hang out at the mall or restaurant, something of that nature first. 

Its tinder ... of course majority people are only using it for one purpose only. We unfortunately can’t be too naive in this society. A lot of people really don’t have the best intentions. 

agree with you.

it also doesn't have anything to do with her zodiac. no person in a right state of mind would invite someone from tinder not having met them in person before. there are motels for that. 

i literally never told even my co-workers of two years my home address. its not something you give out so easily.

Posted (edited)

Every time she mentions about BPD or the result of her actions because of it, I can't help but wonder if she was properly diagnosed to mention the symptoms she is experiencing. As for the writing it is very, very millennial. It is like reading someones long online post on Tumblr. I know with editing and rewriting it could of been better. On a note I skimmed and looked at the end. Her conclusion ends on nothing but vanity. Self-realization that is nothing but of delusion. 

She wasn’t properly diagnosised and BPD seems to be the new “it” diagnosis. She said on a live that she went to a gastroenterologist and he opened a book and diagnosed her and put her on the most common medicine. She even tried to up the dosage, which one would do if they think something isn’t working, but the incremental updose was too much for her. She should have gone to a proper psychologist then gotten a referral to a psychiatrist if she needs one. She seriously needs to talk to someone because half of her issues *seem* to be based on feeling unloved. That doesn’t require medicine.  But by all means, go get it from the proper professionals if you need it. 

Edited by MissTea
Eta

Posted (edited)

I don't support victim shaming , but she really is putting herself in danger here . 

This is really like those people who climb on the tallest buildings for clout or adrenaline .

Sure , maybe you won't fall twice , maybe you won't fall many times but one day it could happen and it's over .

Edited by Ballerina Mina

Posted

Does she take pole dance classes or is she trying to do it by herself?

Posted

Does she take pole dance classes or is she trying to do it by herself?

She's desperately trying by herself

Posted

I can't help but wonder if she was properly diagnosed to mention the symptoms she is experiencing.

I've said before and I'll say one last time because now she addressed the age she was supposedly diagnosed. 

BPD and mood disorders in general are hard to diagnose. When there's a suspicion of mood disorder your doc will ask for a follow up, this follow up will last years... no joking. Mine took almost a decade, including hospitalisations, trying different meds and when they were sure of what medication was working and lastly I had to go through a 4 week "interview" with different doctors and got my diagnosis. In those years I talked to different people, a lot people in worse condition than I was that had their diagnosis done in 4 years for example but the follow up was still going on because they were still working on meds. There are a lot mental disorders like that, others are easier to recognise, and some people have only traits of disorders and don't have a disorder per si and just need therapy.  

That's why I don't buy the BPD thing from Brianna. Also quetiapine is hardly something that treats BPD alone.

IMO she's a brat. Immature, doesn't know consequences, is overwhelmed in a new country, is living the life she didn't have in the US. 

Posted

I always thought that in order for a mood disorder diagnoses you needed to be hospitalized so they can review and observe you over a period of time. Can you imagine how much Bri would talk about being hospitalized if she was actually put under observation. She'd make a horror movie out of it.

Posted

876E2D5F-D64A-4DDB-88E2-6890C58EED64.thuI’m totally nitpicking.... but it’s not “la primera día”

it would be “el primer día”  you can even google translate it 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Posted

876E2D5F-D64A-4DDB-88E2-6890C58EED64.thuI’m totally nitpicking.... but it’s not “la primera día”

well she can barely speak proper English at the best of times, let’s be real 😂

Posted

her curls look matted.

I hate when that happens to mine. :/

Posted

I know most people here say she looks like a child, but her face makes her look like she's nearing the end of her 40's.

Posted

Isn’t she tutoring Spanish to Japanese people?? :alpacaworry: those poor innocent students don’t know her Spanish is crap... damn.