• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6229 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk why she giving dick appointment tips like she’s something special. No matter what country you’re in when a dude is horny, a dude is horny and you can get dick easy in my opinion. If you look remotely decent and hat dude is horny he’s bone you no problem but don’t expect anymore form it so idk how she thinks she’s gonna find a boyfriend lmao. Her mom is really sending her money for that? And then she brags about being broke. How about use the money you spend on condoms to furnish your empty apartment 

Posted

morena: gets mad people call her a hoe, claims its our problem

also morena: sells a 40 dollar tote bag titled "dick appointment bag"

i cant with this girl man

unnamed.jpg

Posted (edited)

unnamed.jpg

Lmao is this satire?? I can see from the PHOTO it’s super cheap and usually you’re supposed to see that stuff after it has arrived. I absolutely hate when youtubers make merch with their own face on it, it doesn’t look good? Who in their right mind would buy such a ridiculous looking bikini? Let alone the bag, the writing looks like it was made on a crumpled piece of paper. Maybe she was trying to make one of those « provocative » clothings like O-mighty shop sometimes but it simply looks cheap, tacky and vulgar, I see absolutely no situation where it could be worn, and I refuse to believe someone would be stupid enough to pay 40 bucks on such low quality.

Edited by angxlicfairy
Forgot a word

Posted

she went on live earlier today and i was asking if she was still with her boyfriend, she answers no and then her fucking moderators who are probably 12 blocked me, didn't say anything offensive or whatever, i even said hello im so fucking polite, what's wrong with children nowadays ?????

Posted

Well... I think it's pretty rude how she call people try to reach out to her nosey and weird, but it looks like she's leaving yt for a while 

Screenshot_20180730-175753_YouTube.jpg

Posted

Idk why she giving dick appointment tips like she’s something special. No matter what country you’re in when a dude is horny, a dude is horny and you can get dick easy in my opinion. If you look remotely decent and hat dude is horny he’s bone you no problem but don’t expect anymore form it so idk how she thinks she’s gonna find a boyfriend lmao. Her mom is really sending her money for that? And then she brags about being broke. How about use the money you spend on condoms to furnish your empty apartment 

lol her tips are basic hygiene too. These little 18 year old girls acting grown because they think they got tips when its all just "wear deodorant" and "You gotta smell good". Naw, really? Thanks for those super helpful tips, I totally didn't know that. You cracked the code. You are different. You are ~speshul~.

But honestly her "I'm so perfect and speshullll and beautfullll" act is obnoxious and so obvious now. Watch her try to say she has NPD because of it. She just wants attention.

Posted

I decided to watch her dick appointment vid and it's mega cringe lmao. yikes,,, this girl is really giving out basic advices to have casual sex...i really hope her audience isn't that dumb to follow bc this is such a big platform for brianna to tackle in a irresponsible matter. (But looking at her comment section where they are legit applauding her for the most basic things...I am deeply concerned) 

Having sex is beyond buying condoms and smelling good lol. Real talk, if you're going to have multiple partners, please get tested. There are different types of stds that are dormant, the last thing you want is having an asymptomatic infection and passing that shit everywhereee 

Posted

How many times is she going to pull this shit.

She is so toxic. I wonder how many friends she's guilt-tripped into making it feel like it'll be their fault if she offs herself.

mo1.png

mo2.png

Posted (edited)

Imagine seeing someone in public with a "dick appointment bag" bag

tumblr_inline_okq4mkIwqx1ts7vpv_540.thum

And what makes the merch even cornier is the fact that the concept makes no sense. Like WHO is out here buying bags specifically for hookups? There's just no possible way you could wear that bag ironically without looking stupid.

Edited by lei

Posted

On the real, if she’s giving out dick appointment “tips” and stuff she needs to be giving advice on how girls can protect themselves from weirdos too since she’s so brilliant in sex. Tell em about getting check and their partners checked, what to do if a guy gets forceful, etc. Dick appointments aren’t all peachy keen meet up where you get screwed then that’s it. Talk about that Bri 

Posted

unnamed.jpg

Can she do this?? She said that a fan drew this for her and unless she's giving the original artist a percentage or the artist gave away all rights to the drawing isn't it wrong that she's making profit like this????