• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6624 posts in this topic

Posted

Not wking Kenna here, but tbh this makes Bri even worse than Kenna because to me people trying to start shit with someone they don't even know are just trash. I hate such unnecessary conflicts. If I was Kenna, I wouldn't have reacted to someone trashy like Bri at all.

Posted

Bri gets no credit from me for reposting that user's callout of Kenna. This is just another example of her being fake woke. She cares about Japan just about as much as Kenna, they just fetishize it in different ways. And of course she knew Kenna's goons would come after her. Now she has ridiculous messages to post to her story with stupid keyboard smashes that make it look like Kenna's fanbase are the immature ones. 

They're both narcissists that shift blame, don't give a fuck about Japan beyond the aesthetic/free dick, and both give "lessons" they haven't learned themselves. 

If Bri were really that bitch she'd have made her own post and done an @. I say let Gozilla and Mothra both feel self-riotous for a month, realistically they're just gonna vague about each other on and off. I bet Kenna only asked for the @ in hopes of "making amends" which was probably really a hope of leaching some fame and followers off of someone to fund her life style. 

Posted

Look, if you search for 新河岸川, the place where Keena was, you can see a lot decorations in the sakura trees... Like the one in the picture she took. Just saying.

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 18.26.31.png

Posted

What the fuck does her response even mean..she's so foolish

20190405_230927.jpg

She’s referring to the Law of One, a spiritual principle that states that there is no separation and we are, everything is, connected. That there is no separation between the idea or concept of God and the individual self. Therefore, we are all God... and piles of trash apparently. :happee:

Posted

I don't have insta but if someone can DM Keena I think it would be nice, I don't care about her but she doesn't deserve to be dragged by someone like Brianna and Keena knowledge of japanese/kanji is low so she probably didn't even think about searching for pics to proof her point. Or maybe she doesn't even care about Brianna lol :alpacawink:

Posted

I don't have insta but if someone can DM Keena I think it would be nice, I don't care about her but she doesn't deserve to be dragged by someone like Brianna and Keena knowledge of japanese/kanji is low so she probably didn't even think about searching for pics to proof her point. Or maybe she doesn't even care about Brianna lol :alpacawink:

Their drama is non-existent. I don’t think Kenna cares about having someone like Bri call her out. This is nothing like Cocoa v Brianna. Bri has barely any followers compared to Kenna, so I doubt Kenna feels threatened 

Posted

I'd rather spend a week with kenna than an hour with Brianna. Brianna is a blind bitch if she thinks she's above kenna. Honestly it's a matter of who's the least worse, but they're both their own kind of goddamn awful. 

Posted

I just found this girl yesterday and I gagged at how cringey she was in her videos... I honestly regret giving her the views. How pretentious can one be? She thinks she's a bad bitch but really she's just a dropout who moved to Japan because people back in the States couldn't take her seriously... what does she hope to accomplish there? I feel sorry for the japanese people she's subjected herself to, no one should have to be exposed to so much ignorance and her shock value videos. Her best come back to anyone who criticizes her is "triggered much?" Great use of that political science degree, I see. I'm waiting for the day she returns to her parents basement and looks for a real job.

Posted (edited)

Kenna is still a flake and we should not contact people who are on this site. She's done enough shitty stuff that she can take it no one here should sent her or Briana hate. They have fans to be their hug boxes and Kenna is no stranger to sending her goons to harass people on the internet who speak out agains or ""copy"" her. Neither one is perfect and we shouldn't baby either. Not trying to single you out or scold you I'm not your mom were all independent here but please follow the rules guys these two adults can defend themselves or get off of the internet. 

Don't worry, I didn't take as call out! But I've seen people doing this before I kinda forgot about this rule. And yeah, I just won't say anything else about Keena because she has her own thread here lmao.

Edited by mimikkyu
typo

Posted

09D4ACA3-65FD-4F1B-BEE5-E75D11CECE0C.thuum....lmao 

Posted (edited)

also

EB06A3C0-DFA2-4810-9BBA-1A0925246034.thuFD8907D9-7528-48EF-B9ED-B3B607317E8C.thu

stank ass looking feet lmao

Edited by alcohol
thought my posts would merge..

Posted

also

EB06A3C0-DFA2-4810-9BBA-1A0925246034.thuFD8907D9-7528-48EF-B9ED-B3B607317E8C.thu

stank ass looking feet lmao

I feel so bad for that pole. She probably didn't even clean it after that crazy night. It's the only thing that's holding up in her life right now, so she has to take a million pictures of it.

Posted

I don't know anything about poles, but that base seems so tiny to me? Do you screw those things into the ceiling, I'm so confused as how it stays put without damaging the flat?