• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6624 posts in this topic

Posted

so that's at least two PULL sub"tweets" on her instragram recently....

Imagine being this pathetic  

Posted

1F3C6EA1-85CF-43DC-B89C-E2736F363770.thu2DE931D9-A8BC-4064-8B62-B9A13420C555.thuwho said this lmao

and wtf 

59F718A7-8C68-4FDD-98BC-ED06A8D77466.thu

48B0248C-ABCD-4BBC-9ED4-5F2B9F68A3F6.thu

Cocoa’s the one who said she was built like a fridge if I remember correctly lmao, I don’t really understand what Briana is trying to prove here tho. You arching your back is OBVIOUSLY going to make you look thicker. She’s trying too hard as always. 

290C7821-E3C0-495B-95AD-A4FD3C69FF14.thuhdjdjdhbdbdjfj

SeRvInG GoDdESS rEaLnEsS lookin ass. I don’t get how you can draw these on your face without feeling stupid. 

Posted

This woman is never getting a job in Japan lmao. 

She’s majored in Japanese Politics, but there are proofs of her online selling nudes, underage drinking,  smoking weed, selling shoplifted items, being abusive, a rape accusation against her left unanswered, and this recent hot mess she caused by inviting guys for a gangbang at her place (not illegal, but terrible image.) 

What will happen when she graduates and actually needs to live? Japan is expensive. I don’t know for Kyoto, but living in big cities has always been a struggle. How does she intend to live in the future?  

Posted

290C7821-E3C0-495B-95AD-A4FD3C69FF14.thuhdjdjdhbdbdjfj

Knowing that she goes in public looking like this makes it worse. Imagine having THIS rock up to your politics lecture

Posted

Imagine having to live next to her... Aren't the walls rather thin in most japanese apartments? I highly doubt that this 'orgy' was a silent one...

Posted

Ummm, so maybe those who we trying to get her expelled didn’t succeed so what do you, hold an orgy in your apartment and publish evidence of it on social media! It doesn’t matter that you can delete it, it’s saved on the internet forever. IS SHE DUMB?! Why go as far as posting screenshots of your private dms as well, is she trying to expose herself?

Fuck it, I won’t make a Brianna exposed video, it’ll be a weekly series.

(Also I feel so sorry for her neighbors)

Posted

i cant keep up... last time i read here, she was trying to sell her boyfriends shitty wallets and her shitty book... now shes claiming to have orgies and dance on a strip pole in her kyoto apartment????????

AND SHE STILL DOING HER EYELINER LIKE THAT?!!?!?
After all this time!??!

Posted

wtf I've never seen her full-body . She looks 12 , tf??

Those pictures around the pole make me disgusted because she looks so young 

Posted

lmao she's literally 4'10" and 88lbs. she uploaded her physical exam online. 

generally mexicans / latins are short, but what the fuck she can really pass for a literal child.......

Posted (edited)

Just like it how she perceive herself to be a full grown adult women with big breast n big bottom when in reality,,,she has body of 12 year old...I wonder if her height is short due to bad health (n lifestyle) choices in her hometown...Also I think the guys paying for her aren't getting their moneys worth...you dont need to be desperate for Bri- it aint worth the hype...Seriously your only encouraging her unacceptable behaviour 

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted

Ummm, so maybe those who we trying to get her expelled didn’t succeed so what do you, hold an orgy in your apartment and publish evidence of it on social media! It doesn’t matter that you can delete it, it’s saved on the internet forever. IS SHE DUMB?! Why go as far as posting screenshots of your private dms as well, is she trying to expose herself?

Fuck it, I won’t make a Brianna exposed video, it’ll be a weekly series.

(Also I feel so sorry for her neighbors)

lol we’re we actually trying. Like I don’t think anyone ever sent the info to her school because we’re not allowed to by the rules. We discussed it but it never happened. So Bri it’s not that the school is on your side. It’s that we couldn’t be half ducked to do something. Your life in gonna fall apart in six semesters anyway. 

Also since you read here. YOURE HAVING A GAMIC EPISODE. DANGEROUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR IS ABNORMAL AND A SIGN OF UNTREATED MENTAL ISSUES. GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS BEFORE YOU END UP DEAD. 

Posted

lol we’re we actually trying. Like I don’t think anyone ever sent the info to her school because we’re not allowed to by the rules. We discussed it but it never happened. So Bri it’s not that the school is on your side. It’s that we couldn’t be half ducked to do something. Your life in gonna fall apart in six semesters anyway. 

Also since you read here. YOURE HAVING A GAMIC EPISODE. DANGEROUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR IS ABNORMAL AND A SIGN OF UNTREATED MENTAL ISSUES. GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS BEFORE YOU END UP DEAD. 

That's what i thought too. I think someone brought up it was against the rules or something like that, so no one did it or the person who was going to decided not to.