• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5802 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I think its like a poltical science degree (it says global studies as well) so you could ask everyone who studies political science or international relations (or heck, japanese studies) how that is gonna help them in life.

However you look at her content she puts out, nitpicking her degree is in my opinion unnecessary. Because heck she is getting a degree and thats nothing bad. 

I agree, I personally have sent her money on patreon because if I was in the situation I would need some help too. But using it to my advantage would never be the issue for me. She’s copying and pasting her amazon wishlist, and a lot of the stuff is expensive, it’s like she wants everything to be handed to her on spot. If she waited a month or two and saved up for furniture from her patreons sending about $300 to $400 dollars a month, then she should have enough for some appliances and furniture.. But the constant asking for money is unnecessary and just comes out as begging now. 

She disagrees with sugaring because of her mental state, but honestly in my opinion fucking around Kyoto and getting lashed out for it should be taking the same amount of hit on her mental state as sugaring would. Yes, from my experience she is rude to her fans in some cases it is needed. I mean she did come from Twitter, specifically Stan Twitter. They use excessive words coming from Drag Race which includes “bitch”, so of course if you’re not used to that it could be seen as rude and offensive. I do have a problem with her not saying thank you. 

In my opinion, she is recieving the same amount of hate a white women would so I don’t see why that’s brought up lmao. Her video went viral on world star and she received huge amounts of hate and threat, so race shouldn’t be brought into it.

Posted

Race is brought into it because she's dehumanizing and fetishising Asian men and there is a double standard there. She isn't a victim she knew she would get attention and didn't care she just uses her subs for money and that's it. If you sent this hoe money you really are dumb I'm sorry I hope you aren't a kid. 

And no she isn't receiving the same amount of hate. Black twitter would have dragged the hell out of her and found her entire family, place of work, and school and she'd be on the street if she was a white man talking about black women the ways she talks about Asian men. lmao. She'd be on the damn news for that shit at the end of it all.

I agree I was dumb because I should’ve used my money for something worth my while and I’m not a kid, just very kind-hearted and that’s what most of her followers are considering she raised over $300 in a short amount of time with just 50,000 YouTube lives. Black twitter and their double standards is a problem, the only reason they dragged her is because she was fucking Japanese men and not black men and that’s shes not putting her “Latina mouth” to good use 🤦🏽‍♀️ As a black girl myself, the fetishism from the black community is mainly because she’s mixed. Not even CoCo in Japan received this much attention until she started talking about dick in her videos as well. This girl is most likely known for fucking in Kyoto, which is why most of the guys she encounters are all looking for sex and when she isn’t up for it, they turn her down. Which is what she said experience in one of her lives. And I don’t know why she was surprised.

How do gross people like her get to go and live in Japan whereas people who genuinely wants to visit and study in Japan cant even afford it at all...

I’m pretty sure she can’t afford it, but is using her mother and her fans as her backbone. The turtoring job should barely cover living expenses resulting in her making controversial decisions about her clothing and video topics. Of course as a foreigner there isn’t much places to work at in Japan other than Language exchange unless I’m wrong. Because most places in Japan reject foreigners for work from the get-go. 

Posted

I agree I was dumb because I should’ve used my money for something worth my while and I’m not a kid, just very kind-hearted and that’s what most of her followers are considering she raised over $300 in a short amount of time with just 50,000 YouTube lives. Black twitter and their double standards is a problem, the only reason they dragged her is because she was fucking Japanese men and not black men and that’s shes not putting her “Latina mouth” to good use 🤦🏽‍♀️ As a black girl myself, the fetishism from the black community is mainly because she’s mixed. Not even CoCo in Japan received this much attention until she started talking about dick in her videos as well. This girl is most likely known for fucking in Kyoto, which is why most of the guys she encounters are all looking for sex and when she isn’t up for it, they turn her down. Which is what she said experience in one of her lives. And I don’t know why she was surprised.

I’m pretty sure she can’t afford it, but is using her mother and her fans as her backbone. The turtoring job should barely cover living expenses resulting in her making controversial decisions about her clothing and video topics. Of course as a foreigner there isn’t much places to work at in Japan other than Language exchange unless I’m wrong. Because most places in Japan reject foreigners for work from the get-go. 

Unless her Japanese is really good and she has the skill set for other jobs in various industries than yes tutoring is all she could do. My Japanese friends say that in Kyoto working in a Ryokan pays well but you needs skills in hospitality and pretty good Japanese on top of that. Considering her degree is an all English degree I'm assuming she only uses Japanese in Japanese class if she takes it, and outside of school. Even then she could get away without speaking Japanese. 

Her mom, scholarships and maybe loans from the USA is what is supporting her. Because a student visa in Japan requires at least $20,000 USD in the student's bank account for them to get the visa. 

Posted (edited)

You aren't dumb dude I'm really sorry lol... seriously. I can be blunt and harsh at times. But yeah maybe just too nice which isn't always a good thing. Believe me I learned the hard way. :-I 

She talked about how she simply learned Japanese and then applied to schools there. The school paid for her housing and two years free tuition. Apparently her grades were trash and she just did extra things to make up for it. Mostly explained in her "I went to Japan at 18" video. But yeah her mom pays her $500 a month. 

What I also hate is that I don't think young black women should be represented in this way, I don't see anything positive about it at all.

Edited by Info-chan

Posted (edited)

You aren't dumb dude I'm really sorry lol... seriously. I can be blunt and harsh at times. But yeah maybe just too nice which isn't always a good thing. Believe me I learned the hard way. :-I 

She talked about how she simply learned Japanese and then applied to schools there. The school paid for her housing and two years free tuition. Apparently her grades were trash and she just did extra things to make up for it. Mostly explained in her "I went to Japan at 18" video. But yeah her mom pays her $500 a month. 

What I also hate is that I don't think young black women should be represented in this way, I don't see anything positive about it at all.

I absolutely don't believe that she taught herself Japanese beyond the very basic level before she arrived. She thinks that she is going to have a career in what exactly (international relations, Japanese politics?). Honestly she just reads as a histrionic pathological liar to me. And the way that she's behaving is revolting (not her sex life life to be clear. Who and how many people she fucks is her business.) But her entitlement, presumption, and manipulation raises a whole mess-load of red flags for me that would have me steering well clear of her if I was an acquaintance.

Edited by 虜
just

Posted

I agree, I’m getting tired of the “bLaCk gIRLS aRe SALty oF lATiNaS” and the “tHEyRe sO ThIrStY aNd OvErALLy SExUAL” stereotypes. And the girls that just don’t care and embrace it, wish I could do that 🙄

Posted

Forgot to mention this but there was actually something she said during her "WHAT SHOULD YOU WEAR IN JAPAN" video that kinda threw me off. 

She basically said something along the lines of "it's not about respecting [japan's] culture, it's more important to respect myself, I don't care what other people think of me" (around the 4:20 ~ 4:30 mark) and... it was kind of disgusting to hear?

Like, if the fact that she literally has zero respect for Japanese people and culture hasn't been made more apparent yet, then this is the solid proof, folks.

Posted

Forgot to mention this but there was actually something she said during her "WHAT SHOULD YOU WEAR IN JAPAN" video that kinda threw me off. 

She basically said something along the lines of "it's not about respecting [japan's] culture, it's more important to respect myself, I don't care what other people think of me" (around the 4:20 ~ 4:30 mark) and... it was kind of disgusting to hear?

Like, if the fact that she literally has zero respect for Japanese people and culture hasn't been made more apparent yet, then this is the solid proof, folks.

With that being said, she’s on the same level as Logan Paul. But at the same time it was wrong for the Japanese men to follow her around and call her a nigger and other racial slurs, that’s the one thing I won’t excuse from this. It would be one thing if they stared and maybe said some thing along the lines of it being exhibitionism and taboo, but racial slurs and constant harassment is too much despite her clothing. Would the roles be switched if she was a different race? Who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ Thanks for listening to my ted talk.

Posted

With that being said, she’s on the same level as Logan Paul. But at the same time it was wrong for the Japanese men to follow her around and call her a nigger and other racial slurs, that’s the one thing I won’t excuse from this. It would be one thing if they stared and maybe said some thing along the lines of it being exhibitionism and taboo, but racial slurs and constant harassment is too much despite her clothing. Would the roles be switched if she was a different race? Who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ Thanks for listening to my ted talk.

Oh, I completely agree on the racial slurs. There is never an instance where it’s okay to ever use one, period. I was commenting (with a fiery passion) about her overall attitude and the person who posted a defense, not saying the men were justified. 

:derp: ... Yes, you should respect yourself but people usually mean that in reference to adversity. If you are purposefully shitting on a culture, then why are you there?! I understand, she’s gotten called things, but those are the breaks in a homogeneous, collective society.

Posted (edited)

Bruh she blamed her twitter and insta getting taken down on PULL lmao. I can't. She was reading this thread on stream. She says she's scared of us......and that 4chan put her on the Japanese pedo list???? Anyone know anything about that? 

Also she's blaming her getting attention and recognition from her YT in Japan as everyone else's fault but the one who made the content was her......o.O

Screenshot_13.thumb.png.f6535045635bb267

download.thumb.png.1106df661d958cc475a74

Lol her pay pigs are so f**king stupid dude.

BTW are people here were messaging her family and friends? I have no idea if that's true. People shouldn't be contacting her family. I mean she did say before though that her whole family watched her videos so I dunno.

Edited by Info-chan

Posted

Wowwww this thread is wild I never seen someone so recent to youtube fall down the snowflake hole so quick but it’s well deserve she scams people,she lies constantly, has no empathy for others, and fetishisizes a whole race while being disrespectful to the culture is just astounding. Frankly I’m glad world star and black twitter whooped her she deserved it