• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5172 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone’s been lurking. She says “my pronouns are they and them. F*ck you.”

4290DE7D-8F7A-4DC9-83AE-5F688E5DBB75.png

A9A88AD3-61A0-4168-9507-6B63BE3732FE.png

27966955-1C23-447C-BD2C-0391754DF260.jpeg

Can't stand the gaslighting with this idiot. 

*Tells people pronouns are she/they* 

*Is addressed as she* 

*Changes mind and now everyone else is the enemy and insensitive* 

Posted

The real questions are:

Wtf is that wig?!

Wtf is that makeup?!!

* insert 'What are thooooooose' Shuri gif *

Posted

dumbass.thumb.png.ebf6c339fa32ecdb7768c4

*changes hair style randomly* WOW PERHAPS WE'RE MANIC 🤪😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😩 XDDDD

Can she please shut up. "they/them" okay cool can thEy please shut up? This crap is so embarrassing, the self hatred just keeps getting deeper and deeper. I wish Brianna would just... focus on anything else besides gender, sex, and her shitty makeup. There are millions of things to do in Japan than embarrass yourself on the internet. 

Posted

req.thumb.png.7de442b5587fac28bc312a9903

https://streamable.com/2mjz9

Lol no

Someone’s been lurking. She says “my pronouns are they and them. F*ck you.”

Brianna is no genderspecial. Up until recently, she was just claiming to identify as she/they, knowing fully well that the absolute majority (if not all) would call her a she, and she was barely talking about it because she doesn't even believe that she isn't female. But now suddenly it's a big deal and she identifies as they/them?

She's so transparent

Posted (edited)

"I bought 2 burgers at McDonald's. WE STAN A MANIC QUEEN!" > Brianna

Edit: I like how she didn't even give ANY thought to getting called out for her hipocrisy. Sure the Japanese can't get involved in Chicano culture, but Brianna can get all up in Japanese culture. Why? She's a BLACK! Woman and she can engage in anything without any repercussions because she's what? OPPRESSED BY DEFAULT! 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

those duct tape eyebrows... also news flash brianna, posing with your mouth open doesn't automatically make you look hot. the cringe is real

Posted

The real questions are:

Wtf is that wig?!

Wtf is that makeup?!!

* insert 'What are thooooooose' Shuri gif *

It’s a hair wax. Temporary. She made a snarky comment, “I must be manic because I cut my own bangs and dyed my hair purple.” Totally lurking and poor attempt at a clap back. 

In her live the day before she was whining about her friends giving her bad advice and/or not wanting to listen to them. She was like, “Whyeeeeeeeeeee can’t my friends just know how I want to be treated? Whyeeeeeeee do I have to tell them how I want to be treated. Whyeeeeeeeee can’t they just know?” Whyeeeeeeee is it so hard? 

Are they psychic? Why don’t you tell them considering you can’t keep yourself straight? From what I’ve seen her friends are nice and care about her. She even said, in that live, her friends just told her to come out when she has no money and they’ll take care of her. I wonder if they caught that live? I’d be questioning what’s the point of being friends with someone who can’t talk to their “friends” and go on insta live to complain to strangers. Then, the next day makes a video about mental health, claiming she’s alright now that she’s off the pills.

Posted (edited)

Wow relax. I’m all for practicing safe sex, but I don’t think we should shame people and call them disgusting if they get an STI, when despite popular belief many STIs are common and curable. People who have gotten one are not disgusting. Check yourself. 

stop bringing your personal issues and insecurities into this thread about Brianna pls. so you've had tons of STI's and are upset that people think it's disgusting. lol, sorry? this is not the place, try therapy. 

ANYWAY, she is so stupid for going cold turkey off her meds. that shit is actually dangerous. the least she should have done was slowly take smaller and smaller amounts of it. 

and this bitch wearing a kimono in a japanese style room taking selfies but wearing chola eyebrows is hate crime to her or some shit. like COME ON. i'm actually concerned about her brain being fried or something at this point.

also pretty random but her hair keeps reminding me of the damn purple mcnugget thing from mcdonalds for some reason >_>

Edited by peapo

Posted (edited)

Great now with purple haired Bri she be like Japanese (men) giving me looks or blah blah blah 'Japanese people keep giving me looks cuz im black' NO BRI, they look at ur extremely BRIGHT PURPLE HAIR! 

BTW she looks more like a lady of the night,,,if u know what I mean

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted

Great now with purple haired Bri she be like Japanese (men) giving me looks or blah blah blah 'Japanese people keep giving me looks cuz im black' NO BRI, they look at ur extremely BRIGHT PURPLE HAIR! 

I hope these dudes are wrapping it up two or three times. 

Posted (edited)

A lot lizard. She looks like a bottom of the barrel lot lizard.

Edited by Aloy

Posted

She truly looks like a space alien now.