• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6007 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-03-18_at_2.03.42_PM.thum

i saw this on a video talking about morena in japan 

I’m so curious how they would know she has had STIs lol. Regardless I don’t think she should be shamed for it, you can get an STI even if u use protection and people often use them to slut shame women. They’re rly stigmatized and judged but actually a lot of STIs are very common. 

Knowing Bri she probably was telling random ppl this personal shit because she has no censor lol. 

Edited by Granola

Posted

her actual pronouns?

I'm fine if someone chooses he or she ...idk whatever

But if someone wants me to use they/them well nope, never gonna happen .

In my culture you only use they/them when it's a person who's very older or when it's someone who deserves respect .

Brianna , you're not a teacher , you're not a doctor . I'm never going to use those pronouns for unemployed YA who can't even manage money .

This also goes to every other snowflake who wants these pronouns . Nope , it's against some people's cultures

Posted

And this is from the same bitch who made a mockery out of the makeup Japanese women wear..

And you know bri there's also more than one  picture of you wearing clothing that's associated with Japanese culture. If Keira or anyone of Japanese descent told you to stop using customs/fashions from their culture because you arent Japanese, you would have had a damn fit and accuse them of racism.

Screenshot_20190317-200116.png

Not going into the merit if this whole thing is right or wrong since I'm not chicana but she sounds really misogynistic when talking about any other woman besides herself, when I read her posts is like reading a fucking cersei chapter in game of thrones or something lol

Posted

Looks like Sonny found PULL

SmartSelect_20190321-002239_Instagram.th

OT but he talks like this kid at my old high school who got arrested for prostituting the freshman girls

Posted (edited)

More tea from Sonny

SmartSelect_20190321-082911_Instagram.thSmartSelect_20190321-082957_Instagram.th

And Bri has responded

SmartSelect_20190321-093412_Instagram.thSmartSelect_20190321-093422_Instagram.thSmartSelect_20190321-093456_Instagram.thSmartSelect_20190321-093517_Instagram.th

Edited by Sugi

Posted

i'm laughing because he's no better than her... but ok. i guess

the last one tho--sounds EXACTLY like a fangirl 'its ok sonny we believe you' biiiiiiitttch

Brianna is that you?

Posted

A433A6D1-6059-499E-ABA6-A57DFC4D8DCA.jpeg