• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5161 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

do you know what office to report to? and which campus?

I actually found the email address for the faculty of her school that manages foreign students. I considered emailing once upon a time but ended up deciding against it. You can dm me if you like and I’ll send the contact information to you, if you are seriously considering 

** though, I don't condone doxxing unless you want to get banned from the site **

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

I actually found the email address for the faculty of her school that manages foreign students. I considered emailing once upon a time but ended up deciding against it. You can dm me if you like and I’ll send the contact information to you, if you are seriously considering 

Nah, even if it sounds like an awful thing to do, I'd rather wait and see that faculty notices her erratic behaviour and stops her.

Posted (edited)

She did a live a couple nights ago with her friend Chu.

As suspected, the guy she’s chasing isn’t interested. She says “I tried to grind on him.” Chu claims there is unresolved sexual tension and they should just f*ck. Morena says, “He doesn’t want to fuck me.” Chu says really? And Morena says, “I don’t know. Just that night. He said he already jerked off twice (that day.) Chu brings up an embarrassing detail about the guy and something happened before; alluding to a potentially intimate moment between him and Bri I won’t post here for his privacy. (Clip saved.)

Remember how she posted that photo about spending $40 on plants and we said this is why she’s always broke? Well she’s broke again, less than two weeks later. She got what? 1K usd from YouTube, $500 from her father, plus her regular paycheck.

She begins her begging, shamelessly this time, by saying she only has three (menstrual) pads and they are the ones Chu have her. Like, ffs, you can buy over priced plants and you can get things for your basic needs? 

She listed the reasons she’s broke... You can add this the possible reasons to get deported.  “A substance we won’t talk about...” (also clipped).

As the begging continues, she forgets about needing pads... *facepalm* and starts requesting $13-14 for onion rings delivery. The whining she does gets really, REALLY, REALLY  damn annoying. Someone finally sends her $6 through PayPal. Maybe it was to shut her up. 

Her friend Chu has a nice personality. Brianna complained that her “fans” are usually mean but all I could think was that Chu balanced out the stream by being up beat, friendly, and managing all the comments. Not Brianna’s usual rude self screaming about dick and being snarky to people commenting.  

Edited by MissTea
Spelling/grammar clean up

Posted

Wow, she’s so financially irresponsible. That money should’ve lasted her longer. 

Posted

Nah, even if it sounds like an awful thing to do, I'd rather wait and see that faculty notices her erratic behaviour and stops her.

yeah, im just gonna let that happen and let them catch her, i realised its not worth my time and because its against the rules as i have been warned by the moderator but hopefully she'll realise what shes doing isnt good for her!.

Posted

Remember how she posted that photo about spending $40 on plants and we said this is why she’s always broke? Well she’s broke again, less than two weeks later. She got what? 1K usd from YouTube, $500 from her father, plus her regular paycheck.  

Do you mean she went trough 1500 dollars in 2 weeks? How do you even do that? Is her rent like 100000 yen or something? Because if you are really broke all the time and you get such a large amount of money, you know how to make it last no?
How often does she get 1k from youtube, does anyone know?

Posted

Do you mean she went trough 1500 dollars in 2 weeks? How do you even do that? Is her rent like 100000 yen or something? Because if you are really broke all the time and you get such a large amount of money, you know how to make it last no?
How often does she get 1k from youtube, does anyone know?

Seeing how she insists on using uber eats and buying imported food all the time on top of her clubbing habits, I can't say I'm surprised. And drugs are expensive in Japan. I don't know about other stuff so much, but 3-5 joints worth of the shittiest quality weed would cost someone roughly 6000 yen..and it could be more in Kyoto since it isn't exactly a port city. Even if you don't care about the morality of breaking the law in a foreign country or the possibility of getting deported, it really isn't worth it. Bri, you're a moron. 

Posted

Wow, she’s so financially irresponsible. That money should’ve lasted her longer. 

she doesn't know how to manage money wisely and just waste them then complain later on that she's broke and if nobody gives her she get's pissed off and complains more, nice one bri really nice.

Posted

It really irks me how she’s trying to do igari makeup after she made fun of Japanese girls for doing it. It’s like wow hypocrite much ? As always talking shit and making fun of others then doing the shit she made fun of.

E1762DB3-4683-43CF-B0BF-207EFFB62479.jpeg

Did she photoshop herself a little lighter? Could be my eyes  

She didn’t really do it well imo.  It looks uneven. Isn’t the blush supposed to be under the eyes moreso than the center of the nose ? For the Igari look?  

I normally love the Igari style , don’t get me wrong. She just irks me. 

Posted

Her followers are just like her. Stupid. And vile 

Also, how does she even have friends ? Keira seems so nice compared to her. But, I’m just going with that assumption based off of some photos. Birds of a feather and all that. How do people meet her and not run the other way?

sometimes i feel like if the toxicity is not being spwed on them, they probably dont care. Bri's never been mean to kiera, or from what i read on here anyway. Kiera probably just doesnt care about the other shit bri does to other people

Posted

She didn’t even end up using that art cover made by the fan...

Can we copystrike Morena for stealing Michelangelo’s Creation of Adam??

31E294E3-79B1-411F-AEBF-11BEF101F1D7.jpeg

Posted (edited)

She didn’t even end up using that art cover made by the fan...

Can we copystrike Morena for stealing Michelangelo’s Creation of Adam??

31E294E3-79B1-411F-AEBF-11BEF101F1D7.jpeg

....Anyone who didn't like the (unedited by a professional, neven been touched by a publishing house, amateur self published piece of shit) book should get the death penalty? Dramatic much? Brianna, honey, you're embarassing yourself again

Eh, now that I think about it, maybe the electric chair would be less of a torture than reading her book again. She's a merciful God indeed.

Edited by Nevermore

Posted

Fetishising gay Asian men now are we...?

Brianna, I’d like to introduce you to my main bitch, McKenna. I never thought you’d get along, but I see you share a common interest

EB0160A5-24C3-4421-838C-AB3FCF74FAA0.png