• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4925 posts in this topic

Posted

since bri herself sexually assaulted a woman of course she will think it is realistic for one to assault her as well

edit: I also hope this doesn’t come across the wrong way, I’m only speaking like this given bri’s track record. A woman sexually assaulting someone is just as likely anywhere and I understand that, it’s just bri’s word I dont want to take

The funny thing is, that someone told me since I was sexually assaulted that I will one of two things, either become sexually promiscuous or do it to someone else. I am kinda not surprised that it's true in Bris case that she kinda does both. (In my case, I kind of keep to myself and refuse to do it to someone else cause living with a trauma like this is something I wish for no one to experience)

Posted

OT but I hate her instagram bio. It’s so stupid 

Posted

OT but I hate her instagram bio. It’s so stupid 

If you're talking about this, then I completely agree.

IMG_7663.thumb.jpg.0aa5357755d90dd6b05ce

Like damn bitch, haven't you done enough damage to the black community? Must you continue to be willfully ignorant? If you were wise you'd pack the fuck up, go home, get a job and GO TO THERAPY. 

Posted

If you're talking about this, then I completely agree.

IMG_7663.thumb.jpg.0aa5357755d90dd6b05ce

Like damn bitch, haven't you done enough damage to the black community? Must you continue to be willfully ignorant? If you were wise you'd pack the fuck up, go home, get a job and GO TO THERAPY. 

I wanted to ask if someone could post it because ig is down and... wow. I'm not surprised.

Posted

She sounds like those fake accounts made by kkk members that pretend to be black 

Posted

Brianna calls herself a nigger/nigga to seem like a woke person. I've never seen anyone who's truly intelligent and aware of social and race issues use that word to seem cool. She tries so hard to be edgy it's embarrassing  

Posted

is there any ways to deport this bitch out out of japan? like they tried to do for katieaegi?  shes an emberassment to black women in japan. let me know if this violates the rules. 

Posted

is there any ways to deport this bitch out out of japan? like they tried to do for katieaegi?  shes an emberassment to black women in japan. let me know if this violates the rules. 

unfortunately katieaegi with her privileged ass never got deported because no one officially reported her (yet :ph34r:). Morena and Katie need to be best friends because both are awful and arrogant af, going to another country to get the attention they didn't get back home lmao 

Posted

Talking about being deported, I don't know anything about Japan. But is there anything like "deported due to misbehavior"?

Posted

Talking about being deported, I don't know anything about Japan. But is there anything like "deported due to misbehavior"?

If she is on a governmental scholarship she might have had to sign an agreement that she will refrain from any behaviour that might put the ministry (sponsor of her scholarship) in a bad light and breaching that can get the scholarship revoked :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

unfortunately katieaegi with her privileged ass never got deported because no one officially reported her (yet :ph34r:). Morena and Katie need to be best friends because both are awful and arrogant af, going to another country to get the attention they didn't get back home lmao 

had to delete my comment as i as i have been warned by moderators 

Edited by Lars von trier is here

Posted

i heard shes a law school student. can we somehow send all this shit to her school and get her ass kicked out. again let me know if this is against the rules please cause im literally pissed the fuck off about her shit.

There has been some talk about sending her school all her shit (including proof of her selling her nudes online) but I don't think anyone has actually done it yet. I mean, feel free to do so, but I feel it wouldn't be taken seriously unless it's done in Japanese.

Posted

There has been some talk about sending her school all her shit (including proof of her selling her nudes online) but I don't think anyone has actually done it yet. I mean, feel free to do so, but I feel it wouldn't be taken seriously unless it's done in Japanese.

do you know what office to report to? and which campus?

Posted (edited)

do you know what office to report to? and which campus?

I actually found the email address for the faculty of her school that manages foreign students. I considered emailing once upon a time but ended up deciding against it. You can dm me if you like and I’ll send the contact information to you, if you are seriously considering 

** though, I don't condone doxxing unless you want to get banned from the site **

Edited by Cyrillic