• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5539 posts in this topic

Posted

With all the bs that surrounds her at this point, i think i'm gonna make a poem for her:

Morena the Wack

Her makeup? WACK

Her narc/Dios complex? WACK

Her book? WACK

Her hypocrisy? WACK

Her "fans"? WACK

Her fashion sense? WACK

Her "woke" mentality? WACK

Her stripper pole? WACK

Her "woe is me, gimme more moneyyyhh" excuse? WACK

Her asian fetish? WACK

The way she treats her bfs like an object? WACK

The way she literally said "kys" to her ex and her dumb fans follow suit by sending death threats to him? WACK

--------

She's getting worse and worse. Please somebody post an expose video about her already. I just hope bri will get her karma just like Sarah Mcdaniel did.

@mayzo would do a great job tbh

Posted

since bri herself sexually assaulted a woman of course she will think it is realistic for one to assault her as well

edit: I also hope this doesn’t come across the wrong way, I’m only speaking like this given bri’s track record. A woman sexually assaulting someone is just as likely anywhere and I understand that, it’s just bri’s word I dont want to take

The funny thing is, that someone told me since I was sexually assaulted that I will one of two things, either become sexually promiscuous or do it to someone else. I am kinda not surprised that it's true in Bris case that she kinda does both. (In my case, I kind of keep to myself and refuse to do it to someone else cause living with a trauma like this is something I wish for no one to experience)

Posted

OT but I hate her instagram bio. It’s so stupid 

Posted

OT but I hate her instagram bio. It’s so stupid 

If you're talking about this, then I completely agree.

IMG_7663.thumb.jpg.0aa5357755d90dd6b05ce

Like damn bitch, haven't you done enough damage to the black community? Must you continue to be willfully ignorant? If you were wise you'd pack the fuck up, go home, get a job and GO TO THERAPY. 

Posted

If you're talking about this, then I completely agree.

IMG_7663.thumb.jpg.0aa5357755d90dd6b05ce

Like damn bitch, haven't you done enough damage to the black community? Must you continue to be willfully ignorant? If you were wise you'd pack the fuck up, go home, get a job and GO TO THERAPY. 

I wanted to ask if someone could post it because ig is down and... wow. I'm not surprised.

Posted

She sounds like those fake accounts made by kkk members that pretend to be black 

Posted

Brianna calls herself a nigger/nigga to seem like a woke person. I've never seen anyone who's truly intelligent and aware of social and race issues use that word to seem cool. She tries so hard to be edgy it's embarrassing  

Posted

is there any ways to deport this bitch out out of japan? like they tried to do for katieaegi?  shes an emberassment to black women in japan. let me know if this violates the rules. 

Posted

is there any ways to deport this bitch out out of japan? like they tried to do for katieaegi?  shes an emberassment to black women in japan. let me know if this violates the rules. 

unfortunately katieaegi with her privileged ass never got deported because no one officially reported her (yet :ph34r:). Morena and Katie need to be best friends because both are awful and arrogant af, going to another country to get the attention they didn't get back home lmao 

Posted

Talking about being deported, I don't know anything about Japan. But is there anything like "deported due to misbehavior"?

Posted

Talking about being deported, I don't know anything about Japan. But is there anything like "deported due to misbehavior"?

If she is on a governmental scholarship she might have had to sign an agreement that she will refrain from any behaviour that might put the ministry (sponsor of her scholarship) in a bad light and breaching that can get the scholarship revoked :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

unfortunately katieaegi with her privileged ass never got deported because no one officially reported her (yet :ph34r:). Morena and Katie need to be best friends because both are awful and arrogant af, going to another country to get the attention they didn't get back home lmao 

had to delete my comment as i as i have been warned by moderators 

Edited by Lars von trier is here

Posted

i heard shes a law school student. can we somehow send all this shit to her school and get her ass kicked out. again let me know if this is against the rules please cause im literally pissed the fuck off about her shit.

There has been some talk about sending her school all her shit (including proof of her selling her nudes online) but I don't think anyone has actually done it yet. I mean, feel free to do so, but I feel it wouldn't be taken seriously unless it's done in Japanese.

Posted

There has been some talk about sending her school all her shit (including proof of her selling her nudes online) but I don't think anyone has actually done it yet. I mean, feel free to do so, but I feel it wouldn't be taken seriously unless it's done in Japanese.

do you know what office to report to? and which campus?