• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5832 posts in this topic

Posted

When your “ex” was a white woman...

DC0A301B-0984-4454-991C-FEFC2A6D0C44.png

So she’s supposed to be gay?. She’s supposed to like women but is disgusted when they touch her 😂 WOW WE STAN A WOKE FAKE ASS Lesbian. My point has been proven she’s not gay. Nor is she attracted to women. She’s straighter than straight. She’s only in it for the additional followers. Because as we’ve all seen she has not once spoken nor talked to a mother woman. What a joke. (Pt 2) wait I thought she got into clubs for free 😂😂😂 kekeks I guess not 

Posted

I doubt she will graduate and I doubt she cares either way. We all know she only used the "studying" route to get to Japan for the dick. She's basically a sex-pat using the only way in she could. 

Agreed. I guess I was wondering how she hasn't flunked out already?? Or at the very least had her scholarship pulled like I know you don't have to do much depending on the program but still. 

Posted

Granted, right now is the break between school years in Japan so it's not surprising she's just partying every day. School should start up again in early April so we'll see if she changes her party schedule at all when that rolls around. 

I'm honestly really interested to know what kind of grades she gets. I remember during her finals in early February she was constantly putting up Insta stories about how she didn't study for xyz test and she's fucked. Japanese schools can be pretty lax, but just how lax are they that you can never attend class, not study for your exam, not participate for any discussions, but still slip by with a passing grade? Not to mention, the person on Reddit iirc who said Bri was failed previously because of plagiarizing assignments. She seems like a pretty terrible student all around--it's sad to see her wasting not only her education but also her full-ride scholarship when much more deserving young people could be in her shoes and making the most of it.

If she doesn't fail out of school, I could see her failing too many classes and having to take a fifth year in order to get her degree, at which point the school would definitely pull her scholarship. If they don't do so even before that happens.

Posted

I wonder if Bri is actually going to graduate? Iirc she almost never mentions school, and the times she has she's been failing something. 

Isn't the schoolyear ending soon in Japan? We'll know soon whether or not she actually made it past freshman year I guess (or has the new year begun already? I can't really find info on the internet)

Posted

Isn't the schoolyear ending soon in Japan? We'll know soon whether or not she actually made it past freshman year I guess (or has the new year begun already? I can't really find info on the internet)

It ended already. I'll get my grades next week, should be similar for her 

Posted

her make-up is just too idk, not liking it at all. like seriously it's unflattering imo.

Posted

Agreed. I guess I was wondering how she hasn't flunked out already?? Or at the very least had her scholarship pulled like I know you don't have to do much depending on the program but still. 

Japanese colleges are usually really really lenient on grading. An A can be 100-85 B 85-70 C 70-55 D 55-40. Most of grades are based on attendance and participation. It is really easy to do well and basically impossible to fail. If she fails out or loses her scholarship it means she had to have tried really hard to fail. 

Posted

I know it's been said already but Brianna looks so bloated and that in combination with her tragic make up makes her look like an angry deep sea fish...... also her friends must really hate her of they still let her go out with that ill-fitting bra as a top

Posted

sorry but her keyboard smashes really leave me shaking my head like ..... ????? how childish

it reminds me of this other online personality (grace niccole, she has her own thread but can't be fucked to find it rn). the said girl is 16 and does that SJDKAKFKx100 shit. when i saw it, i became more confident with my conclusion that brianna's overall level is that of a teenager's lol

and if bri or any of her followers see this, yes bri i just compared you to a 16 year old. and to add, she's white iirc ;^) i know youre shaking and quacking, but idc, stay pressed! ;^)

Posted

Her followers are just like her. Stupid. And vile 

Also, how does she even have friends ? Keira seems so nice compared to her. But, I’m just going with that assumption based off of some photos. Birds of a feather and all that. How do people meet her and not run the other way?