• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5629 posts in this topic

Posted

That one comment “Mann he was broke af stealing ur money”  🙄 is this in regards to that date she went on with that guy? Or am I missing something? I didn’t watch the live.

Also, the guy telling her that he isn’t looking for a relationship probably means he isn’t interested in her. If he is by any chance interested, he probably wants to take things slow to develop. That way he can see if they are a good match. However, I honestly think he just isn’t into as she is. Judging from how she reacts to men, she most likely just wants a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend because she doesn’t want to be alone. She’s young, 11 years younger than me. She probably just wants to have fun, but she’s going to make tons of mistakes, have a lot of heartbreaks, and so much more. She seems kinda selfish, so hopefully that doesn’t carry on into her adult years. 

That screenshot I took was when they were talking shit about sonny, so it's about him. The girl that introduced brianna to this megamind was on the chat too and she said that he's probably just trying to get his situation straight first since he just got a new job and moved to a new apartment. And yeah I guess it seems like hes trying to take it slow? Since hhe doesn't wanna kiss berore they officially date, but I guess he's just careful seeing how quickly possessive this chick is. Either way it's entertaining to see her spiral about a boy that she's still on a talking stage with.

Posted

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.thumb.png.0449fffa4

I didn't think the eyeliner could get any worse, but it did. I wish she was a raging weaboo who did that sort of makeup instead of looking downright terrifying. I'm so sorry to the Kyoto locals.... must be scary LMAO

wtf with that make up bri? have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? you look scary af.

Posted (edited)

Does she have eyeshadow across the bridge of her nose oooorrr...? Sis no

even until hair freaking hairline lol she looks like she is wearing a red eyemask..😂

if she is trying to set a new style, this shit ain't gonna happen it just looks stupid ffs

..also, she always broke but spends 40$ on the most unnecessary shit ever and the plants will most likely die anyways? Weird flex but ok

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

That screenshot I took was when they were talking shit about sonny, so it's about him. The girl that introduced brianna to this megamind was on the chat too and she said that he's probably just trying to get his situation straight first since he just got a new job and moved to a new apartment. And yeah I guess it seems like hes trying to take it slow? Since hhe doesn't wanna kiss berore they officially date, but I guess he's just careful seeing how quickly possessive this chick is. Either way it's entertaining to see her spiral about a boy that she's still on a talking stage with.

They already kissed in the first week.

She. Is. Just. A. Toy.

And I talked with Sonny, he is pissed off because Brianna always talked shit about him, now and then. He wanted to be nice and support her when they broke up. I already told him that if he needs to explode he can tell me all he need to say and then he won't make a scene in public. 

Posted (edited)

She is just a walking talking version of those aesthetic self care trends. "Buy plants, take baths and burn sage!! That's all self care is!!" bitch you need a lot more than that. How about you check yourself for your toxic behavior, seek a therapist, be mindful of treating people better, get off the Internet and starting eating real food. Now that's self care, not just spending a fortune on plants in one go just to let them wilt away. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted (edited)

They already kissed in the first week.

She. Is. Just. A. Toy.

And I talked with Sonny, he is pissed off because Brianna always talked shit about him, now and then. He wanted to be nice and support her when they broke up. I already told him that if he needs to explode he can tell me all he need to say and then he won't make a scene in public. 

while you're at it with sonny, can you tell him to cover up his angst or just ignore/unfollow bri cos

1. Sonny's attention will fuel bri's ego to think that he's still all over her (and we all know that she CRAVES for attention) so by ignoring her at least her egotistical @ss will be deflated.

2. It is emotionally unhealthy to still hold on to past relationship ( i've been in this heartbreak phase too, and it took months to recover by doing other activity that will shift my attention from ex). I know it's hard but cutting off ties with her is the best way to move on, especially with someone like bri who is extremely toxic and have little to no redeeming qualities .

I know this is not the greatest advice that i can give but i just want to wish him well in his life at least (eventhough he's a trashy person too).

Edited by MASASHI SUPER DRY
Typo

Posted

Whilst scrolling I literally thought her eyeliner was gonna break my screen,,,seriously they look like bird wings,,reminds me of seagull beaks even... (u know those birds thirsty for some food, in Bri case attention) 

Posted

I kinda wish her eyeliner and brow tail connected n she drew her naruto spike on her upper lid so she'll have new eyes between her brow and eye

Posted

wtf with that make up bri? have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? you look scary af.

that looks like makeup inspired by the powerpuff girl’s villain him smh

Posted

It’s like she couldn’t get her wing straight so she just kept on trying... And trying.. And trying

lol ikr. Been there done that and it's NeverAGL

Posted

Edit:

I didn't think the eyeliner could get any worse, but it did. I wish she was a raging weaboo who did that sort of makeup instead of looking downright terrifying. I'm so sorry to the Kyoto locals.... must be scary LMAO

Remember, she thinks this sort of shit is an "avant garde look that all u hoes are too scared to wear".... I'M SCREAMING