• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5602 posts in this topic

Posted

If I remember correctly didn't she message her friend once at midnight claiming she was going to kill herself and her friend had to rush to her house to make sure she didn't. I guess she's just being a hypocrite as per usual. I don't think I'll ever understand what goes on in her mind. 

same here i will also never understand what goes on in her mind. i'm losing my brain cells bc of her.

Posted

5c7f2f8502bd9_Screenshot_20190306-091044

We stan a mental health awareness queen 😍😍😍

Posted

I was tuning in on her IG live for a while and she started off screaming about people being invasive. She was sounding like she just watched one episode of bad girls club lmao taking about "I will cut you". And then she started talking shit about Sonny, saying she was skipping meals because of him and he was getting her broke. 

She continued screaming, this time about how she was frustrated with her new guy, she asked him if they were on a date or if they were dating? Can't remember exactly but he answered "why are you asking me a hard question" and he also told her he's not ready for a relationship yet. And she was freaking tf out like why isn't he saying he loves her yet. Mind you they only met two weeks ago. 

5c7f80e21b70c_Screenshot_20190306-112823

That one comment “Mann he was broke af stealing ur money”  🙄 is this in regards to that date she went on with that guy? Or am I missing something? I didn’t watch the live.

Also, the guy telling her that he isn’t looking for a relationship probably means he isn’t interested in her. If he is by any chance interested, he probably wants to take things slow to develop. That way he can see if they are a good match. However, I honestly think he just isn’t into as she is. Judging from how she reacts to men, she most likely just wants a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend because she doesn’t want to be alone. She’s young, 11 years younger than me. She probably just wants to have fun, but she’s going to make tons of mistakes, have a lot of heartbreaks, and so much more. She seems kinda selfish, so hopefully that doesn’t carry on into her adult years. 

Posted

I was tuning in on her IG live for a while and she started off screaming about people being invasive. She was sounding like she just watched one episode of bad girls club lmao taking about "I will cut you". And then she started talking shit about Sonny, saying she was skipping meals because of him and he was getting her broke. 

She continued screaming, this time about how she was frustrated with her new guy, she asked him if they were on a date or if they were dating? Can't remember exactly but he answered "why are you asking me a hard question" and he also told her he's not ready for a relationship yet. And she was freaking tf out like why isn't he saying he loves her yet. Mind you they only met two weeks ago. 

Yiiiiiiikes! Imagine going on a date with someone you recently met and they're already complaining that you haven't said "I Love You" to them yet?

How about get to know them a little first...

And get over your ex.....

And stop dating/sleeping with other guys........

And tell them your real name..............

Posted

the warning bells are loud and i sincerely hope the new guy hears them. honestly

Posted

To use the words of my friend: "Japanese don't date".

Getting into a relationship is quite different in Japan. If he's saying that he's not ready for a relationship now, it means he has NO interest in her.  

Exactly, this is what I said in my last post. He probably said that because he doesn’t have any interest of being in a relationship with her.

Posted

He's probably talking about the rotting souls of all her ex dick

Screenshot_20190306-094114.png

Posted

He's probably talking about the rotting souls of all her ex dick

Screenshot_20190306-094114.png

sonny needs to let it go. Posting a thousand stories about how he doesn’t care about Brianna and he’s moved on is a clear sign that he still thinks about her/cares about what she said. Damn I know it’s not easy to let go of someone you once loved but at least act like you did.

Posted

sonny needs to let it go. Posting a thousand stories about how he doesn’t care about Brianna and he’s moved on is a clear sign that he still thinks about her/cares about what she said. Damn I know it’s not easy to let go of someone you once loved but at least act like you did.

sonny seems to be the kind of loser who's so insecure they care about every single opinion that's about him, in my opinion. there's a reason they found each other. also i think he's worried cause Brianna has a substantial following online, it looks like he also wanna be 'famous' so its possible hes trying to look like ''he don't need no bitches''

Posted (edited)

If I remember correctly didn't she message her friend once at midnight claiming she was going to kill herself and her friend had to rush to her house to make sure she didn't. I guess she's just being a hypocrite as per usual. I don't think I'll ever understand what goes on in her mind. 

Jesus FUCK she's irritating, she's the one SPEWING her private life all over the internet and yet she gets so pissed off when her followers ask questions?? If you don't want people to ask you questions about your damn relationship, stop airing all your dirty laundry on instagram FFSS

I hope no one ever asks her questions or communicates with her again so she realises that she needs that attention to thrive.

Edited by burgerface

Posted

She's the one giving unnecessary details about her sex life, talking about her genitals, posting pics of men she fucks/fucked on her stories, publishing an autobiography!!!!!!! And then she gets mad when people ask questions??? She makes no sense

Posted

i love coming back to this thread to see that brianna is still trashy af. like sometimes i think i have issues and then i watch brianna complain about absolutely nothing and act like a brat and realize it could be worse. 

Posted (edited)

She's the one giving unnecessary details about her sex life, talking about her genitals, posting pics of men she fucks/fucked on her stories, publishing an autobiography!!!!!!! And then she gets mad when people ask questions??? She makes no sense

it’s hilarious to me how much she bitches about people being in her “business” when she’s the first to broadcast it to the world. If you have a problem with people being in your business why not keep it to your self? Because you want the attention. Period.   I’m so over this sad excuse of a person. Stop bitching and do something to change it but of course her sad ass won’t. Not only that her sad ass piece of a book that has dropped even lower in the writing genre. She’s such a joke I honestly do not like her anymore. Just trash 

Edited by Lordfarquaad
Addition