• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5908 posts in this topic

Posted

I legit can not understand what he is saying

I think he's saying that he doesn't care she's got a new man because he's chill (or something like that)

Posted

"die" "kys" "end your shit" "i wouldn't care" really disgusting imo

she wants to act "woke" but ends up saying shit like this about someone she knows struggles with drugs and shit...

Posted

she just posted a selfie with her new man, sonny liked it and a few minutes  later he posted this..... yikes lmao 

CB9CF2CE-2D24-4D71-9FAE-3E4D5C9DEDC7.png

"i can afford 2 love(?) ur new dude or bouncin ass shit"

I'm actually lol'ing at whatever the fuck this means.

Posted

She must be lurking here since her "queerness" and "gender fluid identity" were questioned recently.

Paying for your own damn food doesn't make you masculine any more than washing the dishes makes you feminine. You'd think someone so "woke" wouldn't subscribe to such backwards gender roles but here we are. 

Side note why is she always saying shit like "his mind"? Girl we all know the only things you care about in a man are his race, his dick, and his willingness to put up with your trashiness.

Posted

funny how its okay for her to ignore people saying that she just doesn't like you!!11!! die!!1! kys!!!!11

but god forbid anyone who doesn't reply to her right away

Bv5o.thumb.gif.9d404d7fae9478be0c00e3979

Posted

She probably thinks she's masculine because of her brother(s) and hanging out with shitty stoner guys throughout high school lmao we get it you look like your brother and you wanna be him because you hate yourself. Next!

ALSO WOW love that! Telling Sonny to kill himself okayyyy Miss Mental Health Woke Queen. She's such a hypocrite, it's so amusing.

Posted

"i can afford 2 love(?) ur new dude or bouncin ass shit"

I'm actually lol'ing at whatever the fuck this means.

I think what he actually meant with the heart is to like her posts. He can afford to like her posts and wish her well/support her shit, he's that kind, but she's only hating on him.

Posted

I feel really bad for the new guy since he seems to not know what a pos Brianna is but I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Posted

she just posted a selfie with her new man, sonny liked it and a few minutes  later he posted this..... yikes lmao 

CB9CF2CE-2D24-4D71-9FAE-3E4D5C9DEDC7.png

What I wanna know is... Who kept the stolen wallets? I can't believe anyone bought that shit on her depop so where are they now? Did Sonny get that stolen merch back during the break or?

Posted

5c7f2f8502bd9_Screenshot_20190306-091044 

If I remember correctly didn't she message her friend once at midnight claiming she was going to kill herself and her friend had to rush to her house to make sure she didn't. I guess she's just being a hypocrite as per usual. I don't think I'll ever understand what goes on in her mind. 

Posted

I was tuning in on her IG live for a while and she started off screaming about people being invasive. She was sounding like she just watched one episode of bad girls club lmao taking about "I will cut you". And then she started talking shit about Sonny, saying she was skipping meals because of him and he was getting her broke. 

She continued screaming, this time about how she was frustrated with her new guy, she asked him if they were on a date or if they were dating? Can't remember exactly but he answered "why are you asking me a hard question" and he also told her he's not ready for a relationship yet. And she was freaking tf out like why isn't he saying he loves her yet. Mind you they only met two weeks ago. 

5c7f80e21b70c_Screenshot_20190306-112823