• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5205 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait...how many guys is she dating right now? 

Posted

she's saying she's pan. yet says 'paying for half is masculine' ? unless masc here means something different.

wow bri you bumbling idiot! i thought you couldn't get worse. ignorant cunt

Posted

Wait...how many guys is she dating right now? 

Too many. She should be single.

Posted

she wanna suck this nigga dick so bad lmfaoooo probably did it already 

I don’t like to pick on peoples’ looks but she’s a cretin inside & out so I’m gonna say it: 

F7E584F4-AE7B-4379-B2B9-5AA5F2746D36.jpeg

Lmao I didn’t realise paying for your half of the meal was a masculine trait and that is what makes you gEnDeR fLuId.

Damn, I always thought paying for my own food was just a sign of being a decent human being and not reinforcing gender stereotypes. Guess I was wrong and it’s time to change my sexual identity 🙄

8CD70C9E-81F9-48EF-B4B9-A2A1BC606CFC.jpeg

she literally just sprinkles in ANY “woke” word/concept that comes to her pea-sized little mind—

Posted (edited)

she's saying she's pan. yet says 'paying for half is masculine' ? unless masc here means something different.

How is that being masculine at all though? Seriously? A lot of people split checks and it has nothing to do with femininity/masculinity, being gender fluid, or being queer. She's so fake "woke" I cant..

I bet she's the type of person who would pay for *one* date, then constantly belittle and degrade the person she went on the date with by constantly reminding them *she* paid.

"i wEaR tHE pAnTs iN tHiS rElAtiOnShiP"

Edited by Ne
spongebob meme wont upload

Posted

Lmao I didn’t realise paying for your half of the meal was a masculine trait and that is what makes you gEnDeR fLuId.

Damn, I always thought paying for my own food was just a sign of being a decent human being and not reinforcing gender stereotypes. Guess I was wrong and it’s time to change my sexual identity 🙄

8CD70C9E-81F9-48EF-B4B9-A2A1BC606CFC.jpeg

Not to stereotype or anything but in most culture paying for your own meal means it's not a date. Y'all are there as friends Bri.

Posted

If she wants to feel really masculine, she should be paying for his meal too. Show them gender stereotypes whose the dios around there... Lol

She can't do that. She has to play like she's broke to scam people out of their money.

Posted (edited)

Relevant comments about Sonny's story on her selfie post with "megamind" as she refers him to5c7f2f3069bb7_Screenshot_20190306-0917265c7f2f332f686_Screenshot_20190306-091208and then she posted this on her other account and deleted it

5c7f2f8502bd9_Screenshot_20190306-091044

Screenshot_20190306-090454~3.png

Sorry if  the images Are in a weird order! Tried to fix it but it stays the same.

Edited by cocteauTriplets
Images aren't in the right order