• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6034 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

idk who this is but our “pansexual” snowflake is thirsting for dick as usualFB66D786-79B8-4593-8AAB-172A5B3EC8AB.thuand she zoomed in on his crotch area00A08E19-151E-4C82-8653-8FE1961D3898.thu

He looks like an upgrade at least I guess.

now it's time to see if Bri will scare him off or if he's just as fucked up as she is

seeing as her gross fetishy behavior seems to be getting worse, I'm banking on scare him off.

Edited by Sugi

Posted (edited)

She cant have a guy with a normal life and job because she craves full attention and time devoted to her 24/7 🙄 

She needs a Japanese hobo with no life or goals that can come over and fuck immidiantly just like sonny lol 

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted (edited)

Why does he look so old??? Like in his 30s... Dude must be desperate, if he ends up with our DIOS(A), it's gonna be a BIG YIKES :drool:

Just take a look at this kawaii-playboy-bunny-desūneeee uwu

IMG_7789.PNG

Last time I was here she was dating another guy.. that was like 3 pages ago. What is going on with this girl? What is the point of her even posting about having a new boyfriend if they only last like 5 minutes? Girl GROW UP. 

Edited by Tzugolas

Posted

idk who this is but our “pansexual” snowflake is thirsting for dick as usualFB66D786-79B8-4593-8AAB-172A5B3EC8AB.thuand she zoomed in on his crotch area00A08E19-151E-4C82-8653-8FE1961D3898.thu

i wanna try and mess with him (not mean or anything like that) just to piss her off, hm petty petty

Posted

I know too many girls like her , unfortunately .

she hides her insecurities with fake narcissism but brianna sweetie , that's not going to help you .

You can say "I'm that perfect bitch , dios , god"  50 times a day but it's not going to change your feelings inside . You're still going to feel insecure when you're alone .

You have to work on yourself and then you'll start loving it , it can't happen by being fake-confident , it's just going to fuck you up even more

Posted

When did the Japanese enslave black people??? STOP APPROPRIATING WESTERN EURO/NORTH AMERICAN WHITE CULTURE!!!

All jokes aside, wasn't Bri a huge fan of 1D? Didn't she make a video about her white blonde ex-girlfriend? PLEASE EXPLAIN :happee:

IMG_7819.PNG

Posted

Wow from that rundown of her live she seems really mean to him. Ofcourse I don’t know the context, but making fun of him speaking another language and calling him ojisan? Ouch. run away new guy, run away while you still can...

Posted

Poor Yuta actually seems pretty sweet, she is treating him like crap though. I remember her constantly making fun of Sonny too, especially at the beginning of their relationship, that's her brand it seems. 

Posted

• He didn't even know her name. He asked if he should call her "Morena" or "Milky" and when she asked if he remembered her name he accidentally called her "burrito" while trying to get to something along the lines of "Britany."

LMFAOOOOOO

Welcome to the shitshow, Yuta! You've only been here 10 seconds but you already fit right in!

I wonder how long this one will last, 1 week, 2 weeks?

Posted

wow no offense to yuta because he seems like a nice guy and isn't bad looking but what happened to bri "only wanting pretty boys" lmaoo all the dudes shes dated and showcased look rough af minus the one model/trainee guy that joined her ig live way before the whole sonny thing (who then promptly started ignoring her probably partly due to her crazy asian fetishy fanbase messaging him) looks like shes given up on finding an idol husbando and is going for any semi-attractive jp dick she can find