• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5837 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She got $500 from her dad because he didn't talked to her since December. 

damn you beat me to it - but here’s the screenshot...

lmao who else is like me and is part of the no dad squad 😂 

Now that she has the money for meds she should probably get some before the manic episode hits hard and she finally gets that face tat

B8198293-A848-450F-8F3C-3B23D72EC6F6.jpeg

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted (edited)

damn you beat me to it - but here’s the screenshot...

lmao who else is like me and is part of the no dad squad 😂 

Now that she has the money for meds she should probably get some before the manic episode hits hard and she finally gets that face tat

B8198293-A848-450F-8F3C-3B23D72EC6F6.jpeg

Brianna, if you're lurking in here then I want you to know that there is a certificate you can get in your ward's health center that will give you a discount on your medication.  It will cut your fees both for the doctors visit and the prescription itself. Please ask your doctor about it. It's a pain in the ass to fill out and there is a ton of Japanese paperwork, but your fees will be cut by 2/3.

Edited by Sugi

Posted

how about get a job and make $500 dollars easily instead of relying on others?? 

she is still a fucking child ugh.

Posted

CYMERA_20190227_093640.thumb.jpg.bdf415c

i'm dying. this is too funny.

Posted

Honestly I think brianna has a lot of internalized misogyny. I know I’ve said things a few times about her not really being gay but since she apparently had a girlfriend I find it really strange how she’s obsessed with men. I do think there’s a slight chance she is pan, which leads me to think she has a lot of internalized misogyny since I think she doesn’t like herself enough to date another woman, since she would get jealous. She also uses men to make her feel better about herself and her life revolves around having sex with men, not women, even though she’s queer. I think she romanticizes having sex with men and doesn’t think sex between women is on the same level. Idk it just seems to me that she sees men as superior, and that she probably isn’t even aware of thinking that herself 

sorry this is a mess I was thinking about this like 30 minutes ago and wasn’t able to say it then lol

Actually I think the real problem here is that she relies far too heavily on men for money and 'stuff'. Honestly I think she could be pan, but there's no way she'd likely have a relationship with a woman because the pool of fools willing to support her and her ego is smaller. So she panders. 

Posted

She seems to treat other people (friends and esp. romantic partners) like crutches to the point that they can't handle the clinginess/ neediness and run away. She works so hard to be a bad bitch to hide her weaknesses/fears/insecurities. Everyone has weakness of all sorts, but a lot of people learn how to deal with them in a healthy way (talking with friends/therapists, by exercising, healthy eating/sleeping habits, and abstinence from all substances (including alcohol)). I think a lot of her habits are self destructive to the point that she has normalized it as a "healthy" part of her life. Things like anxiety and depression get worse with the use of alcohol and caffeine. Yet here she is every other night going to a bar and staying up until ungodly hours drinking and thirsting for low quality dick. You're not going to find anything good at a bar/club.

On a side note: If she is serious about meeting a good man, she shouldn't date these gaijin fetishers who are constant bar/club goers. They seem to have low motivation, bad life habits and are all around flakey individuals. Even if she was in a more stable place in her life they wouldn't be a good match. If she really thinks herself to be a god she should stop letting these type of men into her life and also aspire to be the best version of herself instead of blaming everything else for her problems.  

Posted

Ur least favourite *questionably* pansexual example of what not to aspire to be like

is it just me, or does nobody who is ACTUALLY pan mention being pan as much as this girl does. 

We get it, you have no defining personality traits other than your ability to act entitled, so you rely on labels to attract an audience. 

C1C977FA-9B65-4155-A7F2-2ECB6C00EF95.jpeg

Posted (edited)

The book cover. Not sure if it was posted already

It

sketch-1551532367311.png

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

idk who this is but our “pansexual” snowflake is thirsting for dick as usualFB66D786-79B8-4593-8AAB-172A5B3EC8AB.thuand she zoomed in on his crotch area00A08E19-151E-4C82-8653-8FE1961D3898.thu

Posted (edited)

idk who this is but our “pansexual” snowflake is thirsting for dick as usualFB66D786-79B8-4593-8AAB-172A5B3EC8AB.thuand she zoomed in on his crotch area00A08E19-151E-4C82-8653-8FE1961D3898.thu

Why does he look so old??? Like in his 30s... Dude must be desperate, if he ends up with our DIOS(A), it's gonna be a BIG YIKES :drool:

Just take a look at this kawaii-playboy-bunny-desūneeee uwu

IMG_7789.PNG

Edited by SquattingSlav
I forgot uploading the screenshot

Posted

Why does he look so old??? Like in his 30s... Dude must be desperate, if he ends up with our DIOS(A), it's gonna be a BIG YIKES :drool:

IMG_7789.PNG

I think the dyed hair and the scruffy goatee isn't doing him any favors

Posted (edited)

I wonder if this means that one guy never texted her back. How many minutes has it been since you sent the text, Bri??

good lord she has terrible taste

Edited by chaisah

Posted

I wonder if this means that one guy never texted her back. How many minutes has it been since you sent the text, Bri??

good lord she has terrible taste

Bri is clingy, so she probably got bored/upset and moved to another target that gives her the smallest attention.

IMG_7789.PNG

He almost looks like Sonny in this picture to me.