• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5838 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she has set it up. She has a video on her private account where it is briefly shown. This is just a screenshot of the post coz the caption is hella hilarious: 

8CFC6C1B-4635-4A50-BFB8-10C0ACAED43A.jpeg

She doesn't even have it really installed, it's set up but not installed. That's why she almost fell with the pole.

How much was that shit she can't even install properly?

Posted

I read every now and then this thread bit I loled so hard at the "cutting toxic ties" in the book description like girrrlll you still getting mommy money ahahaha

Posted

CYMERA_20190227_093640.thumb.jpg.bdf415c

I'M CRYING WITH LAUGHTER

Posted (edited)

Just imagine like a sad tuba playing for the second pic :hurrplz:

Edited by Aloy
Oof

Posted

CYMERA_20190227_093640.thumb.jpg.bdf415c

Yo this had me howling :happee:

Posted

I read every now and then this thread bit I loled so hard at the "cutting toxic ties" in the book description like girrrlll you still getting mommy money ahahaha

You know, it will be hard to cut off toxic people when bri herself needs to cut herself from her life 😂😂

Posted (edited)

I’m soooo sorry to all the Haikyuu fans but I couldn’t help myself: 

1D7B4D17-4BE4-4A14-9D43-EE20B60C600D.png

B6DE75E2-B202-4C48-A3F1-2076B44C0064.jpeg

Y'all I think he's kinda cute, the hair is tragic and his taste is apparently shit but he's not so bad. Plus I think Tanaka is cute too. At least this one doesn't have a bad case of meth skin.

I know y'all want to give him the benefit of the doubt ("he seems like a nice guy") but in my mind, anyone who dates this girl must have some sort of mental defect or be just as scummy as her. How can you be attracted to her knowing how much of an awful person she is? She isn't cute, she has a horrible personality and attitude so what's in it for him? Unless he doesn't know much about her yet.

I'll judge him all I want based on his horrific choice in terms of potential dating prospects lol.

Look I gave Sonny a chance so I'll do it for him too. He probably met her in a dark as fuck club, drunk as hell and got his dick wet in half an hour with minimal effort. When he woke up and realized he didn't have any STD's he could have tried it again and Bri is blowing it out of proportion. Maybe he's trash, we have no way to know. But at least she's finally met a man with a job, she's never done that before.

I think she has set it up. She has a video on her private account where it is briefly shown. This is just a screenshot of the post coz the caption is hella hilarious: 

8CFC6C1B-4635-4A50-BFB8-10C0ACAED43A.jpeg

Y'all if she falls off that pole I'm gonna fucking die. Brianna hit the gym first, learn to do a pull up and hit up yoga for at least a month before you get on that poorly installed pole and break your flat ass. 

Also did y'all see her talking about getting off of her meds on there private insta? Like why, BPD doesn't just go away. 

Edited by MarieLaveau

Posted

Y'all I think he's kinda cute, the hair is tragic and his taste is apparently shit but he's not so bad. Plus I think Tanaka is cute too. At least this one doesn't have a bad case of meth skin.

Look I gave Sonny a chance so I'll do it for him too. He probably met her in a dark as fuck club, drunk as hell and got his dick wet in half an hour with minimal effort. When he woke up and realized he didn't have any STD's he could have tried it again and Bri is blowing it out of proportion. Maybe he's trash, we have no way to know. But at least she's finally met a man with a job, she's never done that before.

Y'all if she falls off that pole I'm gonna fucking die. Brianna hit the gym first, learn to do a pull up and hit up yoga for at least a month before you get on that poorly installed pole and break your flat ass. 

Also did y'all see her talking about getting off of her meds on there private insta? Like why, BPD doesn't just go away. 

Brianna, what part of your ENTIRE LIFE EXPERIENCE makes you think you don't need meds?! If anything, you need more meds and bbetter coping mechanisms, not less. 

Posted

What a woman. What a lewk. 

Bur seriously, someone tell this girl that pink and orange don’t go together.

7FF3AFA9-D1CB-4FD1-976C-6B7BBD948A7D.jpeg

OT but I have this bralet. It’s not made for d cup titties :) :( it hurts to see someone actually able to wear it. Even if it doesn’t look the best. 

Posted (edited)

Brianna, what part of your ENTIRE LIFE EXPERIENCE makes you think you don't need meds?! If anything, you need more meds and bbetter coping mechanisms, not less. 

If she's feeling better that means her meds are working and she should stay on them.

Isn't it actually dangerous for an individual who's on medications for a mental illness to quit once they start feeling better? Can't they have a really bad relapse? Because they feel better and think they don't need the meds anymore, when in reality it's just that they've been helping the said illness.

I about died of laughter at the gif of the woman falling with her pole LMAO I ran out of rep for today before I could up vote that omfg
Edited by Ne
pls forgive my ignorance ive just heard that before and not sure if thats true or not

Posted

i have some experience working with mental health and bpd so i just wanted to drop my 2 cents. :alpacaworry2: sorry i can't put a spoiler either!

but she shouldn't stop her meds cold turkey, and just quit taking them all of a sudden. strong meds like that can throw her into withdrawal.

she can definitely  ween herself off the meds by taking lower and lower dosages. doctors and psychs can advise against it but if she's set on it they have to help her to lower it. 

also mental illness comes in 2 parts usually: chemical imbalance and patterns of thought. the meds help you deal with one so you can hopefully correct the other (ex. for someone with BPD, DBT is recommended) so you can begin recovery. if she hasn't neen doing dbt or cbt then going off meds will be virtually useless. like if you constantly think ' i should die ' because of depression, once you're on meds and given more energy/corrected chemicals you won't stop just always thinking that you should die.  the thoughts need to be unlearned (and even people without mental illness will have to do this -- ex. unlearning racist patterns of thoughts / associations. it's just human nature). almost all mental illnesses are just normal human traits in either excess or deficit, so it's usually possible to ''correct" or tame the thought processes into being managable in day to day life, even if it may take years ( it might not ever go away completely, but you can definitely control it until it doesn't really matter or effect you anymore). 

Posted

If she's feeling better that means her meds are working and she should stay on them.

Isn't it actually dangerous for an individual who's on medications for a mental illness to quit once they start feeling better? Can't they have a really bad relapse? Because they feel better and think they don't need the meds anymore, when in reality it's just that they've been helping the said illness.

Yeah I'm not sure how it is for BPD, but as far as I know if you're on some sort of psychotropic medication, you shouldn't just stop taking it because you think you don't need it. It's a mistake a lot of drs caution against. I've done that with my antidepressants once and it was not a good time. She should really be consulting her prescriber if she wants to start transitioning off. Key word being transition.