• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4336 posts in this topic

Posted

The part where she just flashes her fucking wedding ring for like ten second omfggggg VICIOUS, especially right after Bri got her nasty ass dumped. I love it.

Posted

I'm crying right now...Cocoa said she could build a whole parking lot on Brianna's nose :drool: She said bitch is built like a refrigerator, I-

A WHOLE PARKING LOT? 💀

i'm HOLLERING y'all

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

#TEA

bri's out here saying bitch like 'bitsch' lol

her fucking fault for coming for people not involved in the situation. sorry honey but cocoa is right about that. stay jealous.

Posted

Someone should bring the fact that brianna is coming after a dark skin woman for calling her out rather than the Japanese man to Cocoa's attention

Actually I'm glad you brought that up because in her latest video she uses the word "Crispy" to describe "certain" black women in Japan who love to be fetishized. (Click play, it's time-stamped). I shit you not, this bitch just used the word "CRISPY" to refer to another black woman. And I do believe she was talking about Cocoa here, though that can neither be confirmed nor denied. But Brianna is probably gonna delete the video after she sees this post ¬¬

Good thing I saved it.

Posted

So she posted some stupid video on Instagram where she’s trying to be hot

1865457F-84BA-4A22-9607-E330CF16CEFA.thu

someone commented this lol:

756C74B8-1CB6-4004-B0A0-373A87B706B7.thu

and Brianna posted this comment on her own video. I’ve never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I do her:

468DD174-59CC-4C75-B7AA-D2AAEAB3EFBE.thu

Posted (edited)

((Sorry about another post 🙄 stupid new thing now where you can’t edit after 5 minutes. If a mod could merge my posts again I’ll love you forever xx))

She’s live right now. When I tuned in she was talking about Cocoa again (but she stopped right after I went on.) So much for you not giving her “clout”. Someone commented this:

825C536B-0146-419C-B818-B58EC319BD47.thu

and then Bri just started talking about her new man she got on Friday. Honestly, the way she acts about guys is like watching a 14 year old obsess over her crush

ignore this image it won’t go away 

520E9CB4-F9F0-44FF-AF0D-267B48C17111.thu

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

At least in cocoa's defense, she's happily married to her boo.

While bri couldn't keep her asian boy toys in less than 4 month - and it's usually bcs her partners was done with her shits.

Posted

So she posted some stupid video on Instagram where she’s trying to be hot

1865457F-84BA-4A22-9607-E330CF16CEFA.thu

someone commented this lol:

756C74B8-1CB6-4004-B0A0-373A87B706B7.thu

and Brianna posted this comment on her own video. I’ve never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I do her:

468DD174-59CC-4C75-B7AA-D2AAEAB3EFBE.thu

she's acting as if she has like 100k+ more subscribers than her like sis, the sub count ain't that far stop trying to act so famous :beardo:

she needs to stop saying "ugh my mind" every 3 seconds. like we get it you got a big ass head to support your big ass ego, what's new dumbass :alpacabored:

Posted

Can we talk about the two videos again? At first I was all for them because I was glad that people were finally calling her out, but then I realized those videos are problematic. Why couldn't they call her out without bringing the"r*pe culture" video into it? That's actually very much a thing in Japan. A simple look at this video, this video, and this video and the interviews with Japanese women will tell you so. Brianna's video on the topic was garbage because she had no facts and was trying to make herself out to be more oppressed than she is in reality, but let's not kid ourselves. If we accept these videos just because they're dragging her, we're accepting this warped reality that negates its existence.

I wish we could have other youtubers call her out for being trash without negating something that is a real problem. It exists in a lot of countries and Japan is no exception. A lot of people have pointed to Petty Paige and would LOVE for that to happen. She went off on Kenna one time and I was all there for it.

Posted (edited)

Can we talk about the two videos again? At first I was all for them because I was glad that people were finally calling her out, but then I realized those videos are problematic. Why couldn't they call her out without bringing the"r*pe culture" video into it? That's actually very much a thing in Japan. A simple look at this video, this video, and this video and the interviews with Japanese women will tell you so. Brianna's video on the topic was garbage because she had no facts and was trying to make herself out to be more oppressed than she is in reality, but let's not kid ourselves. If we accept these videos just because they're dragging her, we're accepting this warped reality that negates its existence.

I wish we could have other youtubers call her out for being trash without negating something that is a real problem. It exists in a lot of countries and Japan is no exception. A lot of people have pointed to Petty Paige and would LOVE for that to happen. She went off on Kenna one time and I was all there for it.

I would have said the same thing but Cocoa seems to have misunderstood what was meant by "rape culture" and liked all of the comments on her video that told her what it was. She eventually agreed in the comments that it does exist  iirci so we're good.

Edited by Sugi

Posted

Can someone share the cocoa stories? Cause it's hard to understand comments without the stories and some of us lack an IG to view stories >_<

Posted

I would have said the same thing but Cocoa seems to have misunderstood what was meant by "rape culture" and liked all of the comments on her video that told her what it was. She eventually agreed in the comments that it does exist  iirci so we're good.

I guess that's fair. But Nobita is still gross because he used her problematic ass to further his alt-right agenda. Just my opinion tho.

Can someone share the cocoa stories? Cause it's hard to understand comments without the stories and some of us lack an IG to view stories >_<

If you know someone's username you can go to storyinsta.com and view them there.

Posted (edited)

I’ll record them soon and put them on my drop box and dm you a link so you can watch them :) anyone else can message me if they want the link too

((Jesus, Brianna is live again and talking about her book. It’s literally just an autobiography. The main character has her name. It’s not a book, it’s like a blog post or a draw my life. She describes her family as “narcissistic Catholic”))

IGNORE THIS GARBAGE

520E9CB4-F9F0-44FF-AF0D-267B48C17111.png

825C536B-0146-419C-B818-B58EC319BD47.thu

Edited by Cyrillic