• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5381 posts in this topic

Posted

Tfw someone finally makes a video about Bri, but it’s by Nobita who’s just as problematic as she is but for different reasons and you’re torn bc it’s technically a good video but then... Nobita... 

Basically 

Related image

Nothing will make her change so its pointless, and she likes the attention.

Posted (edited)

I follow cocoa and watch her YouTube lives from time to time. All of cocoa’s videos are mainly clickbait ( some of them actually make me laugh tho lol ) she’s nothing like what most of her titles are and is actually very genuine + kind. She was really a fresh breath of air on lives compared to how rude Bri is. But anyway I’m glad she made that video because someone else had to do it, though i’m kind of nervous she will get hate from bri and her followers. I remember bri mentioned her once and was like “isn’t she like 30” sigh 

Edited by noneyabizz

Posted

I think this is why a fellow black woman should ideally make a video on her. Especially with Nobita, she can easily defend herself with the whole "he's racist" and "just wants sex" arguments, but with a black woman she wouldn't really be able to do that and would have to criticize their actual argument, which she doesn't seem to be smart enough to do. I wish Petty Paige would make a video on her, but yeah, (un?)fortunately Bri is just not relevant enough. 

The only way to see if it would work is for it to happen of course, but I don't think it'd make a difference to Brianna. (Might help undo some damage control on the reputation of black women in Japan though). Deep down she knows she ain't shit but she's not gonna let herself be embarrassed so she'll probably just pass it off as another "hater" that she's "too good" to deal with. Or she'll attack whoever posts it for a different reason (looks, history, etc.) and have all her crows back her up so her ego stays in tack. 

But since Nobita made a video about it I'm assuming it's made the rounds in the J-vlogger scene so maybe we will see more people coming forward to condemn her BS. Even though I'm pessimistic about Bri's response I'd still love her to be dragged  by some black j-vloggers that she can't use her normal defenses against. 👀

Also anyone else wondering if Alyse and Ayana (the black women from Kurly in Kansai) are going to address this? If they defend her I'm going to be vocally disappointed. 

Posted

I follow cocoa and watch her YouTube lives from time to time. All of cocoa’s videos are mainly clickbait ( some of them actually make me laugh tho lol ) she’s nothing like what most of her titles are and is actually very genuine + kind. She was really a fresh breath of air on lives compared to how rude Bri is. But anyway I’m glad she made that video because someone else had to do it, though i’m kind of nervous she will get hate from bri and her followers. I remember bri mentioned her once and was like “isn’t she like 30” sigh 

Really? I never knew that Bri even knew who Cocoa was. How did Cocoa even get mentioned in her live? Her “isn’t she like 30” comment sounds like jealously to me. Idk why but it does to me haha. Cocoa is only like three years older than Bri from what I remember Cocoa mentioning her age. Either way, I do like Cocoa and in comparison to Bri, she’s much kinder towards her subscribers and seems like a genuine person as you mentioned.  

Posted

Really? I never knew that Bri even knew who Cocoa was. How did Cocoa even get mentioned in her live? Her “isn’t she like 30” comment sounds like jealously to me. Idk why but it does to me haha. Cocoa is only like three years older than Bri from what I remember Cocoa mentioning her age. Either way, I do like Cocoa and in comparison to Bri, she’s much kinder towards her subscribers and seems like a genuine person as you mentioned.  

someone commented on her live that they should hang out and she was like “ehhhh” “I don’t want to sound mean. But isn’t she like 30 or something? I don’t know” From what I remember 

Posted

someone commented on her live that they should hang out and she was like “ehhhh” “I don’t want to sound mean. But isn’t she like 30 or something? I don’t know” From what I remember 

Ah, okay I see. Thank you for telling me! I rarely catch Bri’s live YT videos. Plus her lives aren’t usually interesting to me, especially when she’s in class 😅

Posted

The only way to see if it would work is for it to happen of course, but I don't think it'd make a difference to Brianna. (Might help undo some damage control on the reputation of black women in Japan though). Deep down she knows she ain't shit but she's not gonna let herself be embarrassed so she'll probably just pass it off as another "hater" that she's "too good" to deal with. Or she'll attack whoever posts it for a different reason (looks, history, etc.) and have all her crows back her up so her ego stays in tack. 

But since Nobita made a video about it I'm assuming it's made the rounds in the J-vlogger scene so maybe we will see more people coming forward to condemn her BS. Even though I'm pessimistic about Bri's response I'd still love her to be dragged  by some black j-vloggers that she can't use her normal defenses against. 👀

Hidden Content

kurly in kansai are good friends with bri of course they'll defend her lmao i used to watch some of their podcasts from time to time but some of the stuff they've tweeted(well one of them the one with the glasses dont know which is which LOL) were on bri's level i remember when they quoted a tweet about how the heatwave in japan killed some of the elderly and made jokes about it sooo.....

on the cocoa and bri situation bri def wouldnt be winning that battle lmao all of her comebacks are the same she'd just end it by keysmashing and sending her followers after her. And what would make her think Cocoa is 30??? She's hella pretty and looks young af lmao what a bitter commentcoc.thumb.png.d35380400688d2a7dd9f6610b3

Posted

It was definitely bitter. She’s just mentally immature. Of course she’s young, but there are 19 year olds that behave as if they have a good head on their shoulders and improve as they grow older. Mistakes of course are to be made, but Bri seems stubborn to me. Hopefully she’ll learn someday.

Posted (edited)

How do we get Brianna’s school to notice nobitas video?. She needs to be officially kicked out. She’s a terrible influence on society and in Japan.

Edited by Lordfarquaad

Posted

Finally! Someone dragged her. I wish I wasn't Nobita. He has a rep for being alt-right and he said racist bs in the past. It's better if it came from fellow black women.

I agree with half of what he said but he still blamed it on what she wore. What I don't like is that he always cherrypicks statistics to back up what he says, when those statistics are from random clickbait websites. The papers he cited in Japanese are questionable. In this video, he would say "more and more men are getting abused in Japan" etc. which is true but it ignores how most violence and oppression is targeted towards women. It's like those posts where a woman would open up about her rape or abuse, and a man would chime in with "NOT ALL MEN" or "MEN ARE FALSELY ACCUSED". I don't think that is the representation we need to argue against Bri. If anything, it just makes people who disagree with her seem more ridiculous. Nobita was right for dragging her but most of his arguments are terrible in general. 

I've never heard of Cocoa but I started watching her vids. I think some other jvloggers agree with us but the community is so tight that it's hard to make content about this SoCal weeaboo gremlin when her blindsided minions and other jvloggers defend her.

I think Bri is 20 now but she's definitely not grown. I'd call her a child but that would be an insult to children everywhere.

Posted

she liked this comment yall it was definitely about our infamous gremlin💀

Screenshot_20190218-192134_YouTube.jpg

Posted

"isn't she like 30"

and aren't you an adult, bri? that's only something like high schoolers or middle schools say reasonably when someone way older wants to hang out with them.

but there's nothing wrong with two adults hanging out together so? and didn't bri sleep with someone who was 30+? what's the issue with hanging out with someone that age anyways lolol (even if cocoa isn't 30 at all. yeah, brianna, not all people in their 20s have a baby face like you. cocoa is much more matured physically and mentally.)

Posted

"isn't she like 30"

and aren't you an adult, bri? that's only something like high schoolers or middle schools say reasonably when someone way older wants to hang out with them.

but there's nothing wrong with two adults hanging out together so? and didn't bri sleep with someone who was 30+? what's the issue with hanging out with someone that age anyways lolol (even if cocoa isn't 30 at all. yeah, brianna, not all people in their 20s have a baby face like you. cocoa is much more matured physically and mentally.)

frfr I dunno why she's throwing shade at her for being 30+??? Most of her senpai are about 30 or getting there and without em her channel and friend group wouldn't have gotten so big. 

Posted

kurly in kansai are good friends with bri of course they'll defend her lmao i used to watch some of their podcasts from time to time but some of the stuff they've tweeted(well one of them the one with the glasses dont know which is which LOL) were on bri's level i remember when they quoted a tweet about how the heatwave in japan killed some of the elderly and made jokes about it sooo.....

on the cocoa and bri situation bri def wouldnt be winning that battle lmao all of her comebacks are the same she'd just end it by keysmashing and sending her followers after her. And what would make her think Cocoa is 30??? She's hella pretty and looks young af lmao what a bitter commentcoc.thumb.png.d35380400688d2a7dd9f6610b3

*Sigh* I really had hope that they were just obligatory black youtuber friends smh and I had no idea Alyse was acting a fool too. Gotta start background checking people before I support 😂 /s

My friend (also black) is moving to Japan in September and she's starting a channel before she goes. I promise I'll fly there and smack her up if she starts acting as crazy. This is too much. 

Posted

“Isn’t she like 30????”

way to put a woman down you dick hungry bitch lmaoooo