• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5468 posts in this topic

Posted

lmao another whiteknight? Did you just make an account here just to defend her? (I can see you're new here and this is the only post you've made).

Anyway, I have nothing against girls who are thicker than average, hell, my best friend is one of the thickest girls I know. But when you're getting pudgy off of McDonald's and don't even bother to get on a treadmill every once in a while (or, hell, ride a bike? Play a sport? Jog???) and you act like a godsend to Japanese men like you're all that, then it's not only extremely unhealthy but just disgustingly ironic lmao it is a feature, and a lifestyle, that she can so fucking control, many people are doing it. I'm doing it, it's not that difficult to take proper care of yourself like one should. A girl can be thick without having to risk getting cardiac arrest/morbidly obese. 

Now go cry somewhere else

bruh im not tryna whitenight her or anything im just saying maybe yall shouldnt belittle her for her outwards appearance! like go off on her ugly ass personality but like her body and diet isnt something that yall should preach about. also ive been lurking here for some time but the bodyshaming thing just got on my Fuckin Nerves!!!!

Posted

Damn, for real? Must've missed that one. Would love to hear what went down then. 

Also, I don't remember her exhibiting nudity in her streams so who reported her and why? Did I miss anything else? xD

It was a great livestream bc I couldn't stop laughing. Idk how long the livestream was going on for when I clicked on it, but the title was something like "someone eat my ass plz"

•The guy doesn't want to show his face at first, but then does; chat goes crazy (can someone please quench this thirst that her subs have for asian guys ?)

•They kid around for a bit

•People in the chat start asking her how the sex was and she starts talking faster so he can't understand. Pretty much gestures how big his dick is (newsflash: it's not a lot) and tells everyone that "he tried" but he "eats the box good".

•Then people start asking for his Instagram and he gives it out; gains 70 followers in a couple of minutes

•Then people ask him if he eats ass (reference back to the title) and even translate it to Japanese; he says he does and then turns on his (horrible) playlist

•Mods keep deleting any comment that even sounds a bit negative or questions that have been answered/people comparing him to "suga from bts" *facepalm*

•He gets horny again I guess and touches Brianna's boob; she informs everyone that they had two rounds already

•The guy shows the DM's he got from the new followers and they laugh about it for a bit

•She says he's staying over (it was past 12 so there were no more trains) and they're going to "sleep" and that's how the livestream ends.

Posted

It was a great livestream bc I couldn't stop laughing. Idk how long the livestream was going on for when I clicked on it, but the title was something like "someone eat my ass plz"

•The guy doesn't want to show his face at first, but then does; chat goes crazy (can someone please quench this thirst that her subs have for asian guys ?)

•They kid around for a bit

•People in the chat start asking her how the sex was and she starts talking faster so he can't understand. Pretty much gestures how big his dick is (newsflash: it's not a lot) and tells everyone that "he tried" but he "eats the box good".

•Then people start asking for his Instagram and he gives it out; gains 70 followers in a couple of minutes

•Then people ask him if he eats ass (reference back to the title) and even translate it to Japanese; he says he does and then turns on his (horrible) playlist

•Mods keep deleting any comment that even sounds a bit negative or questions that have been answered/people comparing him to "suga from bts" *facepalm*

•He gets horny again I guess and touches Brianna's boob; she informs everyone that they had two rounds already

•The guy shows the DM's he got from the new followers and they laugh about it for a bit

•She says he's staying over (it was past 12 so there were no more trains) and they're going to "sleep" and that's how the livestream ends.

well No Wonder why she got banned from livestreaming! Lmfaooo she shouldnt act shocked !

She said shes making a $1 tier on patron so that people who are also tight on money like her, can finally watch her videos and stuff. Also she said shes doing livestreams on patron from now on at scheduled times and then some random instagram livestreams. 

Posted

well No Wonder why she got banned from livestreaming! Lmfaooo she shouldnt act shocked !

She said shes making a $1 tier on patron so that people who are also tight on money like her, can finally watch her videos and stuff. Also she said shes doing livestreams on patron from now on at scheduled times and then some random instagram livestreams. 

I saw her instagram live by coincidence and she was streaming with one of her friends who was in the house party she threw. I think her name was Keira? (OT but Keira is really cute and bubbly, she makes Brianna look like a soggy slice of loaf and overpowers her pretty easily lmao I found myself watching her side of the screen more than Bri's xD)

Anyway, if the patreon streams are scheduled (most likely scripted/has a linear topic) they're probably not worth taking one for the team anyway (plus if anyone here chooses to do so at some point im sure they'll be saved somewhere for our viewing pleasure). Her instgram streams, however... seem very promising. ^_^

Posted

So I checked her twitter account and the ones she keeps retweeting (mostly black people in Japan) and each one of them has this entitled, nagging attitude towards Japan. They keep comparing Japanese people, their culture, lifestyle, etc. to themselves. For example, they are making fun about a Japanese girl's ass because for their standard "it ain't big" or making fun of clubbing in Japan when I don't understand what they expected Japan would be? Japanese people are smaller in comparision to for example Americans, so what is big in Japan could be small in America. Nothing wrong with that. I never envisioned Japanese people to be outgoing (or in this context dancing without hesitation to the music, but German guys are the same lol), so why are they so surprised about? 
Their whole twitter feed is just constantly complaining about Japan. Why are they even there? There is a difference between criticising and just bitching about the smallest things.

Brianna retweeted this and I got really mad
https://twitter.com/Yana_Yz/status/1018387810443616256

"Y'all better stop drinking alcohol so much and drink water."

It's not like elderly people are mostly the ones who are mostly affected by natural disasters because they have nobody to take care of them. But thanks for the advice 9_9

About the guy with the Mac and Cheese, he simple made a thumbs up for saying it's good (in her instastory) and of course Brianna thinks now she can cook.

Posted

Lurker of this thread, but her instagram and twt seems to be deactivated? 

Posted

She has a new insta if you're looking for her old one. It's milkymorena and it's still up. Idk about her twt

She's currently live on ig

Posted (edited)

bruh im not tryna whitenight her or anything im just saying maybe yall shouldnt belittle her for her outwards appearance! like go off on her ugly ass personality but like her body and diet isnt something that yall should preach about. also ive been lurking here for some time but the bodyshaming thing just got on my Fuckin Nerves!!!!

and all I've been saying/implying is if Brianna is going to keep calling herself "Jesus," "perfect," or keep telling people that she has the outward appearance of a goddess, then she better fucking act like it. Based on her comments on looks (whether male or female), I know she's the kind of person who has shallow preferences when it comes to these things, so all I see is hypocrisy when she makes herself out to be like she's the fucking Mona Lisa, yet probably has McDonald's on speed dial at this point and most likely considers breathing a legitimate  exercise lmao If she saw another girl act exactly like this, you know her and her fans would drag her all the way to hell. It's almost like a double standard.

It's such a funny situation to me because Brianna is literally starting to sound like one of those snowflake, delusional tumblrinas who think that they're the second coming of Aphrodite despite the fact that they do next to nothing in regards to self care and almost always look like slobs. And god forbid if you don't find them subjectively attractive lol it's right up Bri's alley.

Overall, it's not about bodyshaming her as much as it is pointing out the sheer irony of her situation. She will put her half-baked appearance on an extremely high pedestal (with her ratchet makeup and odd fitting outfits) yet shit on some geniunely attractive girls who bust their asses to look a way they are comfortable and confident with. Do you see my issue?

I personally don't find Bri attractive, but she is definitely not ugly or so fat that she needs to lose a couple pounds in order to be considered pretty, if that's what you were getting out of my comments. I'm just saying that 1) the lifestyle she's leading is extremely unhealthy and gross, she can't be living off of junk food all day or else she'll end up being nothing but a tub of lard and 2) she either needs to stop being such a narcissistic bitch putting other people down, or actually take better care of herself and work her own way up, it's one or the other.

I'm going to drop this whole discussion now since this should have ended pages ago. 

Edited by Onee-sama

Posted

I'm on mobile and unsure how to include a spoiler cut so pardon me going a little OT, but did anyone see the screenshot she had posted of a gofundme for some guy in Japanese police custody? I didn't think to screenshot it and forgot to look it up but I was curious as to who he was and why he was arrested.  

Posted (edited)

Edited by lumin

Posted

Just some updates from her ig: 

01A7642A-7599-4A49-BB99-63C6110AA4E9.thu0593151C-8A0A-499B-80FA-5B99430EA2B4.thu3B39D33C-248D-4C25-8F7C-183DC151F959.thu

Posted

Mikan started following her.. idk what to say lmao

IMG_20180721_115345.png

Posted

01A7642A-7599-4A49-BB99-63C6110AA4E9.thu

she legit looks like a midget... or a 12 year old... 

Posted

Mikan started following her.. idk what to say lmao

IMG_20180721_115345.png

tbh Mikan is becoming problematic too so I’m not that surprised

Posted

01A7642A-7599-4A49-BB99-63C6110AA4E9.thu

she dare complain about getting stared at or complain of any sort by literally wearing underwear and sneakers..🙄