• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5381 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

/

Edited by munbaedong

Posted (edited)

So she has the stolen wallets up for sale on her YouTube now.  Just fucking low.

4D6BDB25-D7B7-405E-A165-3D7A48B21FE9.jpeg

Edited by Lordfarquaad
I made an oops

Posted (edited)

I find it sad that “That Japanese man named Yuta” helped her 😔 

my one beef about Yuta is that he doesn't know where his lane ends and has a habit of using his "research" to back up his opinion instead of going into things objectively and making a decision after looking at the facts. He did the same thing when it came to publicizing Brianna's story
Edited by Sugi

Posted (edited)

Saw a portion of the Instagram live. Brianna had on that stupid white wig and that dumb accent she puts on when she speaks Spanish drives me up the wall. Sonny has been away for two days and won't be back until Monday appearently because he had to go to a funeral and yet Brianna is out here complaining about them not having for 2 days even he just lost a grandparent. When the chat starts give Sony condolences, She says they are being annoying

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

So she has the stolen wallets up for sale on her YouTube now.  Just fucking low.

seems like she ain't selling any of that stuff so she is so desperate to put the link on YouTube lol..

People being interested in his fashion  --> selling basic ass wallets?? Nobody is fucking interested thats just your lame excuse to advertise ur stolen shit 

Posted

seems like she ain't selling any of that stuff so she is so desperate to put the link on YouTube lol..

People being interested in his fashion  --> selling basic ass wallets?? Nobody is fucking interested thats just your lame excuse to advertise ur stolen shit 

People interested in fashion=/=Someone who stans clown makeup and cheap-looking wigs

Posted

Saw a portion of the Instagram live. Brianna had on that stupid white wig and that dumb accent she puts on when she speaks Spanish drives me up the wall. Sonny has been away for two days and won't be back until Monday appearently because he had to go to a funeral and yet Brianna is out here complaining about them not having for 2 days even he just lost a grandparent. When the chat starts give Sony condolences, She says being annoying

she is a horrible person

Posted (edited)

but how would they believe this? They never stated its stolen goods ( but obviously is) would they do a background check on him or look at camera footage? I would like to help somehow but dont live in Japan..

I think some people screenshotted the picture with text on their story along the lines of 'Sonny shoplifted these' with the next story being 'Sonny's selling some stuff' with the same wallet pics underneath it. I feel like that's alredy incriminating, but I don't know how this would hold up.

More like 

'Some people are interested in my boyfriend's fashion, so here's his page selling stuff he wouldn't wear himself that he shoplifted :)'

Edited by burgerface
didnt fully reply to a post , deleted the quote

Posted

I think some people screenshotted the picture with text on their story along the lines of 'Sonny shoplifted these' with the next story being 'Sonny's selling some stuff' with the same wallet pics underneath it. I feel like that's alredy incriminating, but I don't know how this would hold up

oh crap I missed that picture 😳 wouldn't that be proof enough? Or nobody was able to take a screenshot? I thought she just stated it live about how he was stealing

Posted (edited)

did he steal a bunch of “jimmy choo” wallets lol 

8641C22F-CE48-480A-8EE6-6F2B25BA752D.thu1D36CE9F-D163-49E9-B41D-333B2AD0BAB0.thu79684F4C-51A2-40C0-932E-27AD60B582A1.thu

oh crap I missed that picture 😳 wouldn't that be proof enough? Or nobody was able to take a screenshot? I thought she just stated it live about how he was stealing

OOH Soz, I think these are the ones I was talking about and none of them explicitly state that he stole those items, I remembered it wrong, my bad. Tried to quote the other post but accidentally deleted the photo, there's a picture of all the wallets she's trying to sell on her story. I'll try to requote it LOL

WIth all the implications, we just know he steals. Not what he stole. I'm pretty sure he doesn't take care of his belongings enough to sell a pristine Jimmy Choo pair of glasses like that anyway, but we just have to wait and see what the store and depop think of the accusations.

Edited by burgerface

Posted (edited)

the irony.

although she’s way worse than them... like half of her videos are about ‘hoeing in japan’ :/

58856E2A-4994-4610-B7DD-DC7637323D5D.png

Edited by 98eva

Posted

the irony.

although she’s way worse than them... like half of her videos are about ‘hoeing in japan’ :/

58856E2A-4994-4610-B7DD-DC7637323D5D.pngOh she dumb dumb

Posted

Saw a portion of the Instagram live. Brianna had on that stupid white wig and that dumb accent she puts on when she speaks Spanish drives me up the wall. Sonny has been away for two days and won't be back until Monday appearently because he had to go to a funeral and yet Brianna is out here complaining about them not having for 2 days even he just lost a grandparent. When the chat starts give Sony condolences, She says being annoying

i saw that, i was soo disgusted that she was being so rude when the chat started giving him condolences. i had to get off it because she was being so rude and selfish lmfao 

Posted

the irony.

58856E2A-4994-4610-B7DD-DC7637323D5D.png

I hope rune isn’t trying to make it seem like she doesn’t do that as well. Just because she portrays “ I’m so feminine and graceful” doesn’t mean she doesn’t fuck lots of Japanese boys as well she’s posted pictures of the guys she talks to like sit your stupid ass down. Being feminine doesn’t mean you don’t hoe around it’s all a sham 😂😂😂. She needs to cut it out 😂. We all know you are a weeeb rune and you worship morena , to say you don’t like drama but follow the biggest hoe in drama. Dismissed.