• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

3331 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m so confused right now. Do morals not matter to these two? Like if my bf was doing this I’m breaking up and reporting them. There’s a limite to how edgy you can be before you start crossing lines. She needs to be deported it’s for her own good because she can’t afford a lawyer in Japan and I doubt she’ll enjoy imprisonment in Japan either 

Brianna has no morals. She likes the bad boys.  so like a bad boy means if he steals she goes “ uwu yes daddy” they have low cost lawyers in japan which I’m 100% sure she can get access to. (Sadly) Of course it doesn’t matter to them if it did she wouldn’t be reselling them 😂. Plus she can’t be deported since he’s the one who stole them. All we can do is try and gather evidence about the theft which is highly unlikely since she doesn’t save her videos. Also her family knows what types of guys she likes. When she had that breakdown and her brother was involved in her livestream he quoted “ay brianna you love those bad boys those thuggish boys, ay.” 

Still upset her brother doesn’t want to help their mom with money 🤔 

Posted

Her new video she posted on Tuesday is pretty boring. Here's the hooktube link if any of y'all are interested but don't want to give any money lol. 

Everything You Need to Know About Studying in Japan - highlights

- CLOWN MAKEUP STRIKES AGAIN. She also holds her head at a 3/4 angle for like the whole video as if that makes her look any better. Also she has two skinny strands of hair (see below) hanging down from her hairstyle like wat 

- She made $40 AN HOUR teaching English and SPANISH on a HelloSensei. Judging by the fact that everyone says her Spanish sucks ass, I'm surprised she even was allowed to do this??? Mentions a couple of other websites that people use to teach English? 

- Says her degree is "probably" useful in other countries because a "degree is a degree" and she's "really into International Relations and shit like that" and that it doesn't concern anyone what job she gets. And then she goes onto say that she'll be successful because of her "drive" to move to Japan at 18 and study in a different country, and employers will see that she's different. She seems SEVERELY deluded as to what employers are looking for in a potential employee jesus fucking christ. 

- Someone asked her how she balances her homework and social life, and she replies, I kid you not, that she puts her mental health first and if she wants to go out before doing her homework she will because grades don't really matter. 

The rest of the video was pretty boring but thought I'd mention some ridiculous things that happened. 

Posted

Did my part...we’ll just see what happens next...

9D5D9481-B45B-4763-AD53-577A395A950A.thu

But yeah, I agree everyone should report the account.

Posted

That’s his hand? LOL 

Thinking about it, every pic looks like a re-enactment to him stealing those wallets. 

Posted

They can ask her for receipts of purchases if the screenshots of Sonny stories aren't enough. 

Posted

i wish kenna and brianna could be friends. too bad brianna hates white people. LOL

hi im brianna and i fold for a feminine asian guy because thats my lana del rey aethetic uWu

Posted (edited)

i wish kenna and brianna could be friends. too bad brianna hates white people. LOL

hi im brianna and i fold for a feminine asian guy because thats my lana del rey aethetic uWu

Brianna doesn't hate white people. She idolizes white men. She's just a pickme who hates any woman who could take men from her. 

Yknow what annoys me more about her depop. Sonny has to have his dumb ass fingers in all the shots. Like, we get it, you paint your nails, here's a gold star. 

Who's gonna tell Brianna and Sonny that men painting their fingernails was cool in both the 80s and the late 2000s and there is absolutely nothing new or edgy about it?

Edited by Sugi

Posted

Who's gonna tell Brianna and Sonny that men painting their fingernails was cool in both the 80s and the late 2000s and there is absolutely nothing new or edgy about it?

She's gonna say "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" and keep the my-bf-is-so-woke posts lmao

Posted (edited)

Oh my GOD she need to drop it with her "I'm so special I moved to a whole new country when I was SO YOUNG" every private university I toured bragged that between 65-80% of their students studied abroad for at least a full semester. JET in particular moves hoards of people from English-speaking countries to Japan where they are usually alone and have to set up a new life for themselves knowing little to nothing about the culture. (And they would move even more if they had the space for it--there's a reason it's difficult to get in to JET and that reason isn't 'most people are too afraid and weak-willed to move abroad.') There is nothing special and nothing that stands out about "oh you went abroad for school." All of her classes are in English, she hasn't acclimated to Japanese culture at all, and she only ever goes clubbing or hangs out with other English-speaking students (mostly black so there's not even cultural mingling). If an abroad student stands out to a potential boss, it is usually because they're expected to be more mature, more open-minded, and more interculturally adept. Brianna is literally none of these things.

When you interview for a job, they want actual stories and proof of the good, worthwhile shit you did while you were in school. Yeah, a degree is a degree. But even a degree ain't worth shit if you spent four years squandering it and learning nothing. 

EDIT: OH YEAH and an update re: Depop, I provided more proof that @Sugi was able to share with me and then they just emailed me saying they need to see a police report if they're going to take down any of her stuff. While I get 'innocent until proven guilty,' I feel like if they actually cared they would ask Bri for some proof that she bought the shit since a bunch of people came forward and filed reports. Also that fact most of the shit is NEW should set off warning bells for them but alas. I guess that just shows the morale of Depop as a company.

Edited by chaisah

Posted

I find it sad that “That Japanese man named Yuta” helped her 😔 

Posted

Yknow what annoys me more about her depop. Sonny has to have his dumb ass fingers in all the shots. Like, we get it, you paint your nails, here's a gold star. 

LOL I SAID THE SAME THING. Like why your crusty ass fingers in every shot?

Posted

When you interview for a job, they want actual stories and proof of the good, worthwhile shit you did while you were in school. Yeah, a degree is a degree. But even a degree ain't worth shit if you spent four years squandering it and learning nothing. 

yup she out there thinking she is the only fucking person going to Japan by 18 hahaha 

I moved to Japan as I was 18 as well and met other people my age or even younger?? I am back in my country now and in my job interviews when they get to know about it, yeah they think it's nice but it's not like they go 'HOLY FUGGIN SHIT U ONE SPECIAL GIRL JAPAN 18 WOW??? SAY NO MORE U GET THE JOB!!' they are more interested of what you actually did in life and your experience obviously. And she has nothing to show off besides doing thug shit and neglecting school? And she thinks employers won't care and just look at the fact that she WAS YOUNG and left? Ummm ok girl I guess good luck with that?🙄