• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6028 posts in this topic

Posted

I've contacted a store that they likely stole from and made them aware of the situation. Let's see what happens next. 

Posted

Mental Health advocate...you really shouldn't be telling people to try medication without consulting a doctor first 

Screenshot_20190110-220645.png

Posted

Can I only report her depop on the app? There is no option to report on the link or am I too stupid?😩

Posted (edited)

Honestly it's kind of a relief that she's charging so much because that means none of this (hopefully please god) will sell. Especially not to her sad, underage fanbase. But at least her fanbase would know they're getting stolen goods--the people on Depop who're just browsing have no way of know that; it's just gross.

Hidden Content

When I talked to the store staff, she was really surprised and wrote down a bunch of the info I gave her. She seemed really eager to find out more about it. I imagine seeing that all of their stolen wallets appear in the photos and knowing that someone was able to say they were stolen from this store despite the info not being publicized would be enough for them to press charges...along with video evidence of course.

Edited by Sugi

Posted

When I talked to the store staff, she was really surprised and wrote down a bunch of the info I gave her. She seemed really eager to find out more about it. I imagine seeing that all of their stolen wallets appear in the photos and knowing that someone was able to say they were stolen from this store despite the info not being publicized would be enough for them to press charges.

I can already see it; she goes to the store and gets turned away because she’s banned and shortly after, she posts a video: “RACISM IN JAPAN!!!!!! JAPANESE STORE TURNS ME AWAY BECAUSE IM BLACK!!!!!” 

Posted

i reported her depop page (you can only report it from the app btw) but i didn't have any proof that her items were stolen. i think the more people who report her page, the more likely they'll look into it? the fact that she's trying to make money from stolen items legit pisses me off lmao karma needs to work her magic ASAP

Posted

Do you think her school will throw her out after they found what she has been doing?

Posted

When I talked to the store staff, she was really surprised and wrote down a bunch of the info I gave her. She seemed really eager to find out more about it. I imagine seeing that all of their stolen wallets appear in the photos and knowing that someone was able to say they were stolen from this store despite the info not being publicized would be enough for them to press charges...along with video evidence of course.

I know that people usually scoff at PULL and treat this forum as some haters dungeon (I guess truth hurts both the flakes and their fans) but can't some screenshots of her stories help? I looked a few pages back and loonie has posted one where you can see ALL the wallets she's trying to sell:

She’s trying to sell things he shoplifted

A747F787-A570-4E40-93BA-EB9E7B6EA301.png

Posted (edited)

I’m so confused right now. Do morals not matter to these two? Like if my bf was doing this I’m breaking up and reporting them. There’s a limite to how edgy you can be before you start crossing lines. She needs to be deported it’s for her own good because she can’t afford a lawyer in Japan and I doubt she’ll enjoy imprisonment in Japan either 

Maybe if she got arrested and sent to prison by Japanese police it could change he-...oh wait it's Bri we talking about...she might proclaim racism to start a riot online with a biased video attached 

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted (edited)

i don’t mean to be rude but she looks so unflattering here... she definitely doesn’t know how highlight her best features...

531E2646-DFEE-4682-AB05-5D14493A2AAF.png

Edited by 98eva

Posted

Guys, it isn't stealing. It's redistribution of wealth, remember?

"fUcK cApItALisM"

Posted

i don’t mean to be rude but she looks so unflattering here... she definitely doesn’t know how highlight her best features...

looks like a deep fried meme

Posted

I know that people usually scoff at PULL and treat this forum as some haters dungeon (I guess truth hurts both the flakes and their fans) but can't some screenshots of her stories help? I looked a few pages back and loonie has posted one where you can see ALL the wallets she's trying to sell:

For me personally, I sent them the one of Sonny showing off the Jimmy Choo wallets he stole, as well as the one you linked, and I tried to give specific dates/times of when she streamed the lives where she bragged about stealing. Unfortunately the only responses I've gotten are "we'll look into it :)" which is.... not helpful. I guess, what did I expect from Depop. 9_9 Evidently they're fine with people using their app to sell stolen goods.

But I still think it's important for more and more people to report her account (I used "fake/counterfeit goods" and then stated I wasn't sure if they were fake but I was certain they were stolen) because they're more likely to take it seriously if more people say "I saw her say on live that these wallets are stolen" etc.

Posted

Homegurl looks like a white-haired oompa loompa

willy-wonka.jpg

For me personally, I sent them the one of Sonny showing off the Jimmy Choo wallets he stole, as well as the one you linked, and I tried to give specific dates/times of when she streamed the lives where she bragged about stealing. Unfortunately the only responses I've gotten are "we'll look into it :)" which is.... not helpful. I guess, what did I expect from Depop. 9_9 Evidently they're fine with people using their app to sell stolen goods.

But I still think it's important for more and more people to report her account (I used "fake/counterfeit goods" and then stated I wasn't sure if they were fake but I was certain they were stolen) because they're more likely to take it seriously if more people say "I saw her say on live that these wallets are stolen" etc.

At least you tried to do something, that's good enough. If Depop doesn't take the page down then it's on them and their lack of ethics.