• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

4352 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone should genuinely report this to Japanese police.

but how would they believe this? They never stated its stolen goods ( but obviously is) would they do a background check on him or look at camera footage? I would like to help somehow but dont live in Japan..

Posted

Report her depop page.

Posted (edited)

I was already disgusted that she was selling the shit he stole at ALL, but to sell your shitty stolen wallets for $100+ what the fuck.

She's honestly playing with fire at this point, literally hosting the shit. If she was smart she would have made him set the account in his name even if she was running it in the background. Now it looks like she's literally profiting off stolen goods.

Edited by chaisah
typo; didn't proof-read oops

Posted

Can we talk how crappy her Spanish is?

It hurts my head listening or reading that.

Posted (edited)

image2.thumb.png.455a2f63bac2c6af8e6e532

I don't understand why she chooses to be so disrespectful. You'd think as someone who continues to push her black identity that she'd like the friendly nature of the police officers on bicycles, and how Japan has stringent laws that protect their citizens against police brutality. Instead she makes fun of how silly it is to see police officers cycling around?? You KNOW if she was in the US she'd start complaining about how she's being profiled, how at any moment she could be shot because she's Black/Latina, etc. etc. 

Edited by clementine
posted twice

Posted (edited)

she’s asking way too much for those stolen wallets. For example she’s selling a used cdg wallet for 150$ but the new one costs about 130$

6E89ED62-4B4B-415D-A89E-B7E470595633.jpeg

Edited by 98eva
spelling mistake

Posted

she’s asking way too much for those stolen wallets. For example she’s selling a used cdg wallet for 150$ but the new one costs about 130$

6E89ED62-4B4B-415D-A89E-B7E470595633.jpeg

LOOOOOOL. For reference: 

Screen_Shot_2019-01-10_at_11.54.43_AM.th

What an idiot. 

Posted

Wow Brianna is such scum. How can you sell stolen goods that everybody knows is stolen?. Regardless of how broke you can be that’s really fucking low. To steal and to let others know it’s stolen and then to sell them like the shit isn’t stolen. She loves her current boyfriend so much because he’s such a badass it’s disguting every time I see someone I look up to follow her I unfollow. I get the appeal about her but y’all really need to do some research. Learn about the people you follow before you fully give your support. Everyone I’ve followed has some sort of drama and I’ve learned about their drama because of what they say. I understand how dumb children can look past it but truly Do you understand the person y’all support?. Just because she lives in japan doesn’t make her some god. There are tons of black and biracial people living in japan. Don’t think you can’t get there. don’t envy her she’s wWw.TRASH. Com

Posted

Honestly it's kind of a relief that she's charging so much because that means none of this (hopefully please god) will sell. Especially not to her sad, underage fanbase. But at least her fanbase would know they're getting stolen goods--the people on Depop who're just browsing have no way of know that; it's just gross.

I tried to report the items to Depop as stolen and unfortunately (but understandably) they asked for proof. I tried my best to compile what I had (giving specific dates of her lives and noting that unfortunately there's not a lot that could be screen-capped because it was all said on live video that I no longer have access to) and sent the guy the screenshots of the other stolen goods and Bri trying to sell them but. idk. I haven't heard back for hours now and her account and goods are all still active so I doubt they'll do anything. Maybe the more people who report, the more likely they are to take it seriously? Usually idgaf what these snowflakes get up to but honestly selling stolen goods is really crossing the line imo.

Posted

Is there anything we can do to make her youtube audience aware of this? This is too much. PULL helped expose people before, we're not just a gossip forum, we have receipts of people scamming and doing all kinds of wrong doings. Her minions might be dumb to support this but I bet there's a lot people that have no idea but watch her videos and fall for her facade. 

Posted

Report her depop page.

what’s the url?

Posted

chile- this is a new type of broke....

0160C4BF-66C1-4F16-B124-2BCB28F442D9.jpeg

Posted

I’m so confused right now. Do morals not matter to these two? Like if my bf was doing this I’m breaking up and reporting them. There’s a limite to how edgy you can be before you start crossing lines. She needs to be deported it’s for her own good because she can’t afford a lawyer in Japan and I doubt she’ll enjoy imprisonment in Japan either