• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

3342 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah.. if she wants a political job, she shot herself in the foot. wasn't there just a political figure in america who has been shamed because she recreated the breakfast club dance sequence in college and therefore shes "inappropriate" and "unfit for the job"? thats G-rated in comparison to what brianna is doing lol

That politician was in HIGH SCHOOL in that video. And she is fairly well spoken

Brianna will have sooooo much more shit to go through cuz she is crass and has absolutely no manners.

Posted

chiaki sweetie I’m so sorry 41C1EE08-2999-424B-821B-3A0C40E5AB3E.thu

It’s not like Morena is ugly, though! She’s just a fan of horrible makeup that doesn’t flatter her. Her eye makeup in particular tends to bring down her looks.

Posted

Her school gave her a scholarship for two years of free education and as long as she has a 3.0 or something, she keeps her scholarship for the next two years.

One student on a reddit page said she was in the same class as Briana and apparently she plagiarized an essay one semester.

She constantly skips and is late to class, she even dips in the middle of class too. People are out here dying to have an opportunities like hers and it's literally going to waste. 

I'll be surprised if she manages to keep that scholarship. She'll be in shits creek her precious YouTube money has to start going towards her tuition  

I can't see her staying in school if she loses her scholarship. I just don't think she's the type of person who sees education as an investment (and, tbf, when you come from a poor background it's hard to see how taking on $20K to $50K a year in debt could possibly be an investment that could ever pay off). The only reason she's able to take her education so lightly is because it's "free." I feel like she's the type of person who's only ever in the moment, and who doesn't (can't?) consider how her current actions will negatively impact her future, so idk if she's even thinking about what will happen if she doesn't step it up in school and stop making an ass of herself online. Unfortunately, all she seems to care about rn is Asian dick and internet clout. :alpacaworry: 

Luckily for her, college in Japan is generally seen as a 'party period' and not taken nearly as seriously as university in the West. So I can see her eking through her education at the bare minimum without putting in too much effort. She doesn't really show much of her education so it's hard to say how often she goes, if she turns in her schoolwork, etc. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she at least attends a majority of her classes and turns in her assignments. But idk, she may well prove me wrong sometime soon.

(Also re: Chiaki vs Brianna, I can see the resemblance in the nose area but Chiaki's features have much better balance and proportion.) 

Posted (edited)

That politician was in HIGH SCHOOL in that video. And she is fairly well spoken

Brianna will have sooooo much more shit to go through cuz she is crass and has absolutely no manners.

Actually she was in university but the Republicans thought she was in high school even tho everyone wore Boston University shirts.......weird.

I don`t think Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez dancing and having fun in a video is worth 'criticising' about. It`s just Republicans being hypocritical idiots as usual.

Now, Bri's videos are far from innocent like hers. They're messy and prove that she'd be shit at politics. Bri's videos are legitimate proof she's a moron unlike the bullshit attacks that real female politicians put up with.

Edited by ichigomilk

Posted

chiaki sweetie I’m so sorry 41C1EE08-2999-424B-821B-3A0C40E5AB3E.thu

oh my god NO chiaki is beautiful and nothing like that goblin! lol

Posted

Ehhhhh...... I'm gonna be the one to say it. It's not just the makeup. She just isn't very attractive. Like she's extremely average, and that's being generous. To me, anyway.

the only thing attractive is Brianna’s hair. And she doesn’t even know how to lay her edges... she be looking like she don’t have none the way she does them. “ Brianna please learn to do those edges you boast about your hair well maintain it... because if you were a god I’d really be disappointed 😂😂” it’s her only good trait. Shitty personality, shitty ass makeup and shitty edges... yikes 

Posted

every person is a reflection of who they are on the inside. no one is able to hide themselves behind stoicism or goofy faces on instagram. i think she's pretty when she's smiling and being kind. maybe in her first youtube video you can see that, but her ego is all she is now. i hope her internet fame will die out because its obviously poison for her mental health lmao. she'd actually live in the moment of japan instead of whatever wattpad story shes manifesting. also, so much for being a politics major. she's hating on koreans in japan as if she has ZERO knowledge on the discrimination that korean-japanese people face...... like omfg. what does she even have to be mad about?? people existing in her university? someone take her internet router lmfao

Posted

Has she gone a day without posting something negative or complaining on Instagram?

I dont know why any would follow her, she is so exhausting. 

Posted (edited)

SmartSelect_20190109-212740_Instagram.thlooks like the clown makeup is back you guys

And now she's got some sort of rattail space buns going on too just to complete this fucking disaster of a look

So much for Sonny's one positive influence on Bri...

Edited by Sugi

Posted

can some one archive and summarise her live stream askcjkdjkcs 

Posted

Why the fuck is SONNY always cleaning her house

Posted

they would gain $685 from these stolen wallets

20190110_184519.png