• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5469 posts in this topic

Posted

Girl can't last a minute without foaming at the mouth when of her boytoys has the audacity to be busy or doing something that doesn't involve her. Sonny could die and she would still be mad that he didn't pay her the attention she believes she deserves. I wouldnt be surprised if he ghosts her for real and then she cries over him for a good moment before moving on to the next guy

Also; I am not caping for Sonny; he's trash too but I literally have not heard her say anything positive about this man that's not about his looks or what he brings/shoplifts for her. She constantly belittles and makes of fun of him about everything he does. I know it's just a fetish relationship for both of them in the end but still.

OT:Still hoping they will actually get caught up with the police by the end of this trainwreck. It has to happen eventually if they are that stupid to air all their dirt on social media.

Screenshot_20190107-042249.png

Posted

Girl can't last a minute without foaming at the mouth when of her boytoys has the audacity to be busy or doing something that doesn't involve her. Sonny could die and she would still be mad that he didn't pay her the attention she believes she deserves. I wouldnt be surprised if he ghosts her for real and then she cries over him for a good moment before moving on to the next guy

Also; I am not caping for Sonny; he's trash too but I literally have not heard her say anything positive about this man that's not about his looks or what he brings/shoplifts for her. She constantly belittles and makes of fun of him about everything he does. I know it's just a fetish relationship for both of them in the end but still.

OT:Still hoping they will actually get caught up with the police by the end of this trainwreck. It has to happen eventually if they are that stupid to air all their dirt on social media.

Screenshot_20190107-042249.png

wow so she found a guy who has nothing going on in his life that he can spend every day with her if 2 days is so long for her to be apart lol give yourselves time to breathe ffs no wonder she goes crazy if u leave her alone for 5min

what about other friends and school? Is she ditching that to hang out with him?

Posted (edited)

I don't think she'll ever by able to work in the public eye such as a journalist or do any work in politics. She burned those bridges pretty spectacularly with the video's she puts up.  No boss or school will want to work with someone who presents themselves as her. Let's be real, before anyone hires anyone they do a google search. Who in their right mind would want to/wants their school to be associated with that mess.

I think she's the kind of reporter VICE would go for since she's young, black, woke and trendy. She could talk about women's sexuality and women in Japan... Just don't take her work seriously  

Edited by kiwi

Posted

wow so she found a guy who has nothing going on in his life that he can spend every day with her if 2 days is so long for her to be apart lol give yourselves time to breathe ffs no wonder she goes crazy if u leave her alone for 5min

what about other friends and school? Is she ditching that to hang out with him?

Right? And she's basically left with only guys with no aspirations if she wants something to last beyond college because all the other young Japanese guys will be working their ass off at the company for the first couple years, barely seeing the light of day. I'm lucky if I see my boyfriend more than once a week.

Posted

I think she's the kind of reporter VICE would go for since she's young, black, woke and trendy. She could talk about women's sexuality and women in Japan... Just don't take her work seriously  

Not with her irritating voice

Posted

She fetishizes Asian men and paleness...These are signs that she has extreme self hatred. I just want to know what happened to her to make her such a racist 雌犬. :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

She just livestreamed her class because her teacher was saying something but I have no idea what was going on. Anyone else watching?

Edit: I figured it out. Wow. She was laughing at a student's presentation about the issues that Koreans face regarding discrimination in Japan. Thats why she was livestreaming. To send her followers out to make fun of a student's presentation. Then she got mad and left because the professor critiqued the presentation in front of everyone. It seemed like she was overreacting though because the professor wasbwa being mean. She was just calmjng explaining some ways they can improve and probably doing it in front of everyone so that other students can know for next time.

she left because the teacher doesn’t give work . She just makes you present and battles the students on their information instead of teaching. She didn’t want to be apart of the group conversation so she dipped

Edited by Lordfarquaad

Posted

Brianna, doesn’t want to assimilate because all she wanted was to go to japan and meet boys and live all her naruto dreams. She attacked a follower because they said she hated japan and Brianna’s response was when have I ever said I hated japan. Another follower stated people say she hates japan because she speaks the truth. The truth when all she does is attack Japanese women talk shit about her boyfriend and complain about her experience there?. Yes she’s never said I hate japan but actions speak louder than words. I don’t get how you can move to a whole new world and not like their food and all she does is complain about he food. I’m pretty sure her mods are children and not adults the comments they say are a stupid. OT; but has any one noticed the makeup glow up??? Her boyfriend said she looked like shit and now she looks like she actually tried with her manstache. I mean no foundation.. oops I mean her half ass blended shadow oops wait one more try her naruto inspired makeup 😂😂😂. Guys will fuck anything makes me wonder what her tinder looks like 

Posted

She’s making fun of a Korean students presentation on the troubles between Koreans and Japanese when.. She literally has like 4 videos and 100 instagram stories about how eVeryOne iN jApaN hAteS HeR beCauSe SheS blAcK!! 

Is she on live now?

Ugh, she actually makes it all about race 

Posted

Her school gave her a scholarship for two years of free education and as long as she has a 3.0 or something, she keeps her scholarship for the next two years.

One student on a reddit page said she was in the same class as Briana and apparently she plagiarized an essay one semester.

She constantly skips and is late to class, she even dips in the middle of class too. People are out here dying to have an opportunities like hers and it's literally going to waste. 

I'll be surprised if she manages to keep that scholarship. She'll be in shits creek her precious YouTube money has to start going towards her tuition  

Posted (edited)

I don't think she'll ever by able to work in the public eye such as a journalist or do any work in politics. She burned those bridges pretty spectacularly with the video's she puts up.  No boss or school will want to work with someone who presents themselves as her. Let's be real, before anyone hires anyone they do a google search. Who in their right mind would want to/wants their school to be associated with that mess.

yeah.. if she wants a political job, she shot herself in the foot. wasn't there just a political figure in america who has been shamed because she recreated the breakfast club dance sequence in college and therefore shes "inappropriate" and "unfit for the job"? thats G-rated in comparison to what brianna is doing lol

i dont really know how she thinks her wild ass book about her edgelord lifestyle is gonna sustain her as a full time career but... lol

Edited by custard