• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

5468 posts in this topic

Posted

I used to be a mindless fan of hers and resented this thread / anything PULL related but coming back to the thread I've realized that y'all have been right this whole time 😂😂😂 it's disgusting how she enables her boyfriend's stealing and even helps him sell his stolen items smh. 

Glad you finally found out! 

Posted

Yeah getting into relationships can sometimes cure you but of course it depends if the significant other is better and have more value/ puts value in you. Sonny may act like the 'LA lifestyle' stereotype but if he has a conscious (he steals so he might not have one at the moment but if he develops one soon) than he might be able to make Bri's thinking better. 

Than again we may be adding too much exaggeration and just have to see how the show goes

Given the fact that Sonny doesn't reply to her as often as Bri wants him to it might be cuz Bri is tooo clingly so he might quit her after finding a better looking or another easy target. 

I think you all are giving him too much credit tbh.  I agree that he seems slightly more salvageable than Brianna, but remember that they haven't had much of a good relationship to start and she has given him no reason to stick around other than idolization. If he were to change, I think he'd be gone. He wouldn't stick around with Bri. I don't think he's in it for the long haul even if he doesn't change.

I've been on vacation and haven't seen their video yet, but it's important to remember that they're 19 years old and probably won't end up together. They've only been dating two weeks and it's already been a shit show.

Posted

i legit laughed. oh god. what is he doing to his GIRLFRIEND outing her like this

This made me laugh omfg LOOOOOL

But also I think he sees her as a toy, something he can laugh at and poke fun at and 'manipulate' (for lack of better word, because she clings onto him so much). I think as much as he likes partying and doing whatever, he probably thinks she's worse so he can just make fun of her. 

I don't think he sees her as an equal at all.

Posted

I think you all are giving him too much credit tbh.  I agree that he seems slightly more salvageable than Brianna, but remember that they haven't had much of a good relationship to start and she has given him no reason to stick around other than idolization. If he were to change, I think he'd be gone. He wouldn't stick around with Bri. I don't think he's in it for the long haul even if he doesn't change.

I've been on vacation and haven't seen their video yet, but it's important to remember that they're 19 years old and probably won't end up together. They've only been dating two weeks and it's already been a shit show.

Maybe not giving him credit it could be cuz we don't know them too much...I guess it makes more sense to think Sonny will leave Bri if he does eventually grow out of that 'LA druggee' phase. 

Posted

I have to laugh

Screenshot_20190104-074833_Instagram.jpg

He's slowly realising what a self-absorbed eternal victim he's got into a relationship with. Maybe Sonny is secretly on our side ...

Posted (edited)

So I am in her live now. She said her boyfriend is sick and that  he should be just be drinking water and resting. Despite that, she keeps getting frustrated when he doesn't respond right away.

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted (edited)

Finally watched the video and this is what I noticed:

Weird humble brags about who was more fucked up and living the best life

They are both probably high judging by the way they were talking and coughing

Brianna saying she used to date edgt guys and proving herself to be completely unable to self reflect

Brianna literally questioning everything he said. Just let the dude talk ffs

Edited by Sugi

Posted

It’s just so funny to me how she was crying to her followers over live about how he mistreats her and doesn’t give her proper love, wrote an essay that poor Kiera had to translate to get through to Sonny, and basically painted him as this piece of shit? I get she was having an ‘episode’ but that doesn’t excuse you dragging his name through the mud! He got so much hate because again, she loves to make everything public..

Now they’re happy and taking photos and she claims she loves him and I’m just like girl.. Her followers are so unbelievable though, they literally couldn’t stand him, saying she deserved better but now they’re like ‘KING’ or ‘WE STAN’ and i’m like y’all hated him weeks ago like LOL! It goes to show how blindly they follow her. 

I can’t help but feel like he’s there simply to thrive off her public image and have fun with her (like toy with her) and she thrives in her East Asian fetishization with a Japanese boyfriend.. Deep sigh

They both thrive off their fetishisation, he seems like he really is there to just toy with her because he clearly doesn't care about her. Either that or Brianna wants too much and Sonny's just doing the regular amount.

I AGREE about her followers, I literally though they'd hate him after realising he stole, but all these kids are so enamoured with Brianna that they accept everything abut her lifestyle. No matter if they thought shoplifting was wrong before, NOW it's ' Brianna loves her boyfriend and he shoplifts, so it can't be all that bad.'

At least that's how I see it. Fans are great until they start not thinking for themselves, it ends up turning into ' No one who opposes my fav is right'.

Posted

So, I've been one of those accountless long-time-lurkers. But a few days ago I asked my bf if he ever met Bri, since he studies in Kyoto (I'm from Osaka). Aaaand yes, apparently during that time, (about 2-3 months ago) she said she was looking for a Korean boyfriend. Her priorities for a relationship are clear :alpacaworry:  

Don't want to go too much into detail, since I don't want to involve my bf, I just advised him to stay away from her. 

Posted

She's live RN 

Will post some stuff about what I hear, only just joined so letting you guys know tbh.

Sonny asked her to eat out, she said she didn't have money. That's when I joined so I thought he was asking her for money, but she said he wasn't.

Also said that 'everyone shoplifts, like why does it matter lmao' and 'this bitch actually sounds like she cares lmao, why does she care' when asked about Sonny's shoplifting

She legit thinks shoplifting is ok LOL. Since when is stealing ever good?

Also this was probably said before but she has a job teaching English 'sometimes' but she says she doesn't feel like going, so Sonny just said fuck it. Dunno if she's actually gonna go but the fact that she's always ASKING HER FANS FOR MONEY and she DOESN'T GO TO HER JOB is a fantastic combination tbh.

So, I've been one of those accountless long-time-lurkers. But a few days ago I asked my bf if he ever met Bri, since he studies in Kyoto (I'm from Osaka). Aaaand yes, apparently during that time, (about 2-3 months ago) she said she was looking for a Korean boyfriend. Her priorities for a relationship are clear :alpacaworry:  

Don't want to go too much into detail, since I don't want to involve my bf, I just advised him to stay away from her. 

And she says she doesn't fetishise asians lmao

Posted

Livestream notes (not that interesting tbh)

- He studies English 'something', so he's also in education surprisingly.

- Don't see any chemistry between them, they ignore all the 'does he love you' questions. Maybe they don't see them but she literally stares at the comments sometimes. 

- Kind of annoyed with her fans, they kept saying he's 'singing' when he talks but that's because Japanese is a musical sounding language compared to English, he's speaking English with a Japanese accent. Even Bri doesn't seem to understand that. I mean I don't know if it annoys him, but he hasn't laughed or smiled the whole video (except for maybe ONCE but he was wearing a mask, so who knows). 

- Everyone keeps asking Sonny's age and she calls her fans annoying, says they're joking but I'm pretty sure they actually don't know. 

- Someone asks why she doesn't answer questions in live and she just reads out the question and doesn't answer it. One of her fans just told another fan to watch her youtube Q and A for answers?? Isn't an instagram live FOR answering questions?

I really shouldn't have stayed all the way, that live was so boring. 

All of these are pretty mild, but the fact that she called her fans annoying when maybe it was a question they really wanted to know just... She makes up whatever she wants and just runs with it.