• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Brianna Slaughter / Morena In Japan

6027 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I watched the video and I thought since Sonny likes that Californian style his English would be better but maybe not...its hard to comprehend (but could be my hearing). Overall it's like they trying to look good when there are issues with them two including the lang barrier. All the things she says till now contradict each other 

I'm guessing if Bri and Sonny have a long term relationship then they might end up in San Diego (Bri done her job of finding an Asian bf for her fetish once she finished whatever she's doing in Japan she might just take him to the US-hopefully)

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=zUIR_v3sPiI and Bri again putting herself in the good light and not even including the bad things she done last year. Bri could have only have gotton this far due to her ignorant fans giving her money- yet in the video she seemed more self centred than thanking her paypal/patreon followers. 

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted

Why the fuck do people even give her money? Even If I had an idol or whatever you wanna call it, I still wouldn’t give them money. She’s so entitled and doesn’t work for anything. She can easily get a job. For fucksake Brianna, It’s not that hard you leech.

Posted (edited)

I fully can't think of a reason HOW her and Sonny are gonna last, they both pop pills, keep threatening that they're gonna kill themselves, they both drink a shitton, he SHOPLIFTS, like (saying this as non maliciously as possible) I won't be surprised if Sonny dies before her and she spirals even more out of control.

The weird thing is, I actually think Sonny seems like a nice guy. No matter how nice he seems, he's clearly showing everyone that he has problems and he LIKES to show how unstable he is because he thinks it's cool. 

A guy with a mentality like that will never be a good match for anyone. They should both get out, she's bad for him and he's bad for her.

If by miracle they stay together and somehow fix eachother, that's gonna be a one in a million and they should probably only stay with eachother to avoid risking an unfortunate soul having either one of them as a significant other. 

I watched the video and I thought since Sonny likes that Californian style his English would be better but maybe not...its hard to comprehend (but could be my hearing). Overall it's like they trying to look good when there are issues with them two including the lang barrier. All the things she says till now contradict each other 

I'm guessing if Bri and Sonny have a long term relationship then they might end up in San Diego (Bri done her job of finding an Asian bf for her fetish once she finished whatever she's doing in Japan she might just take him to the US-hopefully)

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=zUIR_v3sPiI and Bri again putting herself in the good light and not even including the bad things she done last year. Bri could have only have gotton this far due to her ignorant fans giving her money- yet in the video she seemed more self centred than thanking her paypal/patreon followers. 

If she put down all the bad things, I don't think any number of 'good things she's done' could eclipse that. 

Sad thing is, I can see why people give her money and call her a goddess, she's a good actor. The 'I know it would be stressful to do it in Japan time so I'm doing it in Pacific time :)'  makes her seem nicer. It's a low effort counter to the bad stuff she's done, which her fans definitely won't realise until she tells them. 

Pretty sure her fans give her money cos she preaches body positivity which leads her fans into never telling her she looks bad in anything, yet she can complete ignore all her advice and calls everyone who calls her out 'ugly'.

Edited by burgerface

Posted

I fully can't think of a reason HOW her and Sonny are gonna last, they both pop pills, keep threatening that they're gonna kill themselves, they both drink a shitton, he SHOPLIFTS, like (saying this as non maliciously as possible) I won't be surprised if Sonny dies before her and she spirals even more out of control.

The weird thing is, I actually think Sonny seems like a nice guy. No matter how nice he seems, he's clearly showing everyone that he has problems and he LIKES to show how unstable he is because he thinks it's cool. 

A guy with a mentality like that will never be a good match for anyone. They should both get out, she's bad for him and he's bad for her.

If by miracle they stay together and somehow fix eachother, that's gonna be a one in a million and they should probably only stay with eachother to avoid risking an unfortunate soul having either one of them as a significant other. 

From the bf tag video he does look like a good kid with just bad interests and likes to hang with the wrong crowd. 

But I do agree with your point if they do stay with each other than at least innocent/ good people won't get played by Bri or her scams. Even if it isn't long time at least they can be occupied with themselves n their issues until Bri resumes back to her I hate white man phase or her many other phases... they could mature but for both of them to be fixed I think alot of work is needed. In a way I like the idea thy are 'meant for each other' but of course that doesn't mean they can heal each other. 

Posted

From the bf tag video he does look like a good kid with just bad interests and likes to hang with the wrong crowd. 

But I do agree with your point if they do stay with each other than at least innocent/ good people won't get played by Bri or her scams. Even if it isn't long time at least they can be occupied with themselves n their issues until Bri resumes back to her I hate white man phase or her many other phases... they could mature but for both of them to be fixed I think alot of work is needed. In a way I like the idea thy are 'meant for each other' but of course that doesn't mean they can heal each other. 

I want him to heal her the most, at the very best I would NEVER expect her to own up to everything she's done, but that she just won't keep doing it and being annoying. I really doubt he would regret this phase cos he loves the life that she gives him, he has a black chick and the 'LA Party' lifestyle AKA getting wasted and popping pills.

If he ever grows out of it, who knows. Then at that point he would have to face himself and at his current state I can't imagine him doing that. Maybe that would result in him breaking up with her.

Very true, by healing I meant provide her with the love/she provides him with love, so through this new emotion they can heal eachother and not need things are are so useless. 

If not that, I don't see how they could improve eachother without love. They would just keep arguing and continuously spiralling. 

Posted (edited)

I want him to heal her the most, at the very best I would NEVER expect her to own up to everything she's done, but that she just won't keep doing it and being annoying. I really doubt he would regret this phase cos he loves the life that she gives him, he has a black chick and the 'LA Party' lifestyle AKA getting wasted and popping pills.

If he ever grows out of it, who knows. Then at that point he would have to face himself and at his current state I can't imagine him doing that. Maybe that would result in him breaking up with her.

Very true, by healing I meant provide her with the love/she provides him with love, so through this new emotion they can heal eachother and not need things are are so useless. 

If not that, I don't see how they could improve eachother without love. They would just keep arguing and continuously spiralling. 

Yeah getting into relationships can sometimes cure you but of course it depends if the significant other is better and have more value/ puts value in you. Sonny may act like the 'LA lifestyle' stereotype but if he has a conscious (he steals so he might not have one at the moment but if he develops one soon) than he might be able to make Bri's thinking better. 

Than again we may be adding too much exaggeration and just have to see how the show goes

Given the fact that Sonny doesn't reply to her as often as Bri wants him to it might be cuz Bri is tooo clingly so he might quit her after finding a better looking or another easy target. 

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted (edited)

ignore

Edited by LaDoncella
pull glitches

Posted

5c2e88bb8969d_kll.thumb.png.239b4f9fa1ae
Not only did she take a picture of her butt in the bath and post it on Instagram, she also made sure to include some pseudo-deep bullshit in the description!

Posted (edited)

I used to be a mindless fan of hers and resented this thread / anything PULL related but coming back to the thread I've realized that y'all have been right this whole time 😂😂😂 it's disgusting how she enables her boyfriend's stealing and even helps him sell his stolen items smh. 

Edited by A.G.

Posted

I thought that was a huge turkey leg at first glance

me too :D  that weird filter + the oil ain't doing her a favour

Posted

5c2e88bb8969d_kll.thumb.png.239b4f9fa1ae
Not only did she take a picture of her butt in the bath and post it on Instagram, she also made sure to include some pseudo-deep bullshit in the description!

Isn't she vagueposting about us? I remember we were talking about how her ass looked like an elbow in her last ass pic? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

shes "crying" over how good of a writer she is in her latest Instagram story. She sounds like a dying goat